the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Character Break Room

+7
Kid.Icarus
Spiral
Invisimort
Momo13
Banshee
Jacky K.
Echo
11 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Character Break Room - Page 24 Empty Re: The Character Break Room

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Icarus
I looked up from my lemonade, only to see Marley flying across the room, and landed on the golden-eyed boy. I didn't even notice Marley come in.

"What just happened?"
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:04 pm

"You're guess is as good as mine." Ross then turned to face the guy beside him "I'm Ross by the way, nice to meet you."
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Marley
I flew through the air, and smashed right into Cricket. I knocked him over, and we fell into a heap on the ground. I cursed, my anger going from ticked to furious. Then I stood up, rubbing my head "Don't... make... me... hurt... you" I spat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Icarus
I turned to the Boy with the sword, I didn't even realize he was there. But, it's courtesy to introduce myself anyways.

"Icarus, nice to meet you."

I finished off my lemonade, and threw in the trash, going back to the fridge to look for more.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Artemis quivered, this all seeming too much like her time in the prisons. The force field went back up

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Ross moved over to Artemis "I think you should slow down and maybe apologize before the lemonade get seriously damaged!" he said keeping his hands away from his sword.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Marley
Then I noticed her fear. And I noticed my own guilt. Shoot, I was scaring her? That gave me a combined feeling of being a monster, and feeling powerful. Sometimes, I really, really, hate myself. I forced the force-field away from her again, then tried to block her use of her power. May work, may not, I've never tried it before. I walked over again, ready to slap her at the very least

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:22 pm

It was at that moment it all became too much. Artemis backed to the wall, sliding down into a ball as her eyes quickly went blank. she retreated from her body and into her mind like a turtle would with it's shell. She no longer noticed anything around her, not in her comatose state. Just like her times when drake and seph 'visited her', she escaped into the safe confides of her mind, avoiding the oncoming pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Cricket

Ow. I picked myself off the ground, dusting my shirt off . . . mostly for show, because, my shirt was past the point where dusting actually helped it look neater. I watched Artemis for a moment, sighing. "And that, friends, is what you call denial's evil twin sister. Escaping into blankness. Moral of the story, don't go there. Everyone a'right?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Marley
I approached her, and for once, I actually towered over somebody, since she was curled up. Huh. Weird. Then I slapped her across her face once, and turned and walked away. After all that fanfare, that's allll I wanted to do. Geez.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Marley went flying a few feet, an automatic response to someone touching her in this state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Name: Jamie Night
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, Brown eyes. Usually wears at least one thing black in her outfits.
Personality: (Optional) Nice, Sweet sometimes, when she is mad she shows it though. Really, she is supposed to be evil and make bad things happen. She is just different from others of her kind. She also loves to get in trouble.
Brief Backstory: (Also optional) She was ditched by her partner when she was ten, and was sent on assignments to kill people her whole life, at one point she stopped killing after meeting two Angels.
Extra Info: (Also also optional). Dark Angel

Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:38 pm

Peter

I sighed.

"I think I should just stop saying things," I mentioned. "Nobody seems to listen to them anyway."

I happened to think that I gave some wise advice sometimes. It wasn't like I wasn't used to not getting listened to... Sarah's frequent insubordinations came to mind. Sometimes I wondered if I was just speaking Pedla. That would explain a whole lot.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Marley
I nearly fell, barely regaining balance. She's just scared... don't attack... don't attack... I kept telling myself over and over again as I walked over to Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Cricket

" 'ey, cheer up Pete. Nobody listens t' me, either." I gave Marley a look. "Although, people listen t' you sometimes. Otherwise, 'ow would I even be responding t' your statement, if I wasn't listening?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Jmie
I ran into the room, a cape on my back and a mask on my face. "I AM SUPER JAMIE!" I jumped on the couch and back on the ground, taking off my mask and looking at everyone. Well this was a strange moment to walk in on..."Um..Who needs saving?" I asked.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Ross walked over to Artemis and knelled down "Calm down girly before you make everyone in this room an enemy."
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Artemis blinked, coming to slightly as she eyed the form. Threat? no... his tone was.. gentle. She entered his mind, searching his intent. Finding none, she fully emerged from her 'shell'. She looked around, slightly confused. Everything was upturned... when did that happen?

Last edited by Ella Rose on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Icarus
I had finally found another case of lemonade buried in the back of the fridge, and opened another can, when I got an image: The Black Wings.
I turned around Just as a strange girl burst into the room, Proclaiming herself a superhero. This confused me more than anything.

"uhm... what?"
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Jamie
I saw the boy ask me something, "I am, SUPER JAMIE! Do you need saving sir?" I asked, giving my cape a flap.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:03 pm

"No, I need more lemonade." I said to the strange girl, downing half my lemonade can.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:05 pm

A can went flying out of the fridge and into the boys head. She gave him a tentative smile, stretching out her stiff limbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Name: Mirissa
Appearance: Fiery , shabbily cut red hair. Pale and very thin. Short. Blue eyes surrounded by a ring of black that intrudes on the blue.
Personality: Fiery tempered but has a good heart. Doesn't really think her actions through before doing them, which tends to get her and those around her in trouble.
Brief Backstory: Grew up in the same prison as Artemis.
Extra info: Mirissa can control shadows, and and heal people using a complex process of becoming a shadow and touching their souls blah blah blah. She also has a strange way way with her vision. She can see in the dark. But is blind in the light. All that she sees is white, and black fuzzy clouds when people move.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Ross turned to see Icarus get hit with a lemonade can, then turned back to the girl on the floor "Can I have a Lemonade?"
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:12 pm

*HAND not head DX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next