the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Character Break Room

+7
Kid.Icarus
Spiral
Invisimort
Momo13
Banshee
Jacky K.
Echo
11 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Character Break Room - Page 23 Empty Re: The Character Break Room

Post by Spiral Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Ross looked at the girl "Alright, so thats how its gonna be huh?" He walked over to where his sword was, took it out of the ceiling and re-sheathed it. He turned from the girl and walked over to the kitchenette and picked up a can of lemonade. he looked back at the girl "Want one?"
(Its on Ella, just like Donkey Kong)
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Artemis blinked, eyeing him, looking for a trick. Finding none, the can went flying over to her, landing five feet away, where she proceeded to study it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Cricket

"Ah. And I'm ignored. Is anyone going t' tell me what's going on, or should I take my blacked-out friend and find someplace where I can drink apple juice in peace?" I whistled something shrilly. "Oi my my. Five minutes of peace, please. Five minutes. Oi my my, I feel like th' babysitter. No, put that sword down, laddie! Nonono, no knocking people out with walls! Don't you dare drug th' apple juice!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Ross turned his attention to Cricket "You might want to think seriously about that babysitting thing, sounds like you've got a lot of practice there." he said as he started drinking his lemonade.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Artemis giggled, and opened the drink, deciding it was safe and downing it happily. "is he okay?" she whispered, peering at the slumped form through dark strands

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Cricket

"Ah, actually, I'd be th' worst babysitter t' ever exist . . . I think. You people just 'ave a way of be'aving like you need one, no offense." I looked down at Peter, unsure of what to do. Cold water usually worked fine . . . he wouldn't like that. And then, there was this one trick of putting something with a strong odor under their nose . . . but I wasn't about to go around finding out who's socks stunk the most.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Marley
I walked in, and immediately wanted to walk right back out. It was insanity in here... geez... WAIT. Is that Peter passed out?! "Uh.... hi guys and dolls..." I said with a nervous wave, my eyes still glued to Peter "Is that who I think it is?" I've never seen Peter alive and unconscious. I just assumed it didn't happen ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Cricket

"Aye." My eyes flitted to Marley when she spoke. I hadn't heard her come in, as I was too busy wondering how the hell to wake up Peter. "Do you 'appen t' be any good at babysitting? What about first aid?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Marley
"Uh... my version of babysitting is spiking their apple juice with hard liquor, turning up the thermostat, and waiting for 'em to pass out. First aid I'm slightly better at. For example..." My eyes turned a deep purple as I entered Peter's mind, and forced him awake "Tada!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Cricket

To be honest, I often forgot completely that Marley had powers. That was an adventure, right there. I had a moment of WHOAH WHAT TH-- oh. in my mind. "Brilliant. As for th' babysitting, I then b'lieve we're both screwed."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Artemis stared, quickly retreating into her mind as she felt another... telepath? was she? She blinked and eyed the new comer, not sure what to make of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Peter

I opened my eyes and slowly got to a sitting position, clutching my head. It hurt like hell...along with several other parts of me, namely my shoulders and sides.

"Unnh...wha' happened?" I asked, still bleary.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Marley
Ah, the pros of being in an area where NOBODY knew what a habui was, and nobody would kill you for being one. "Uh... we could bring in somebody else from Ende or Jacky's head?" Then Peter opened his eyes "Uh... I really dunno. I just walked in and you were passed out, so hey, I used my powers for good and not evil. I feel accomplished, you guys" I grinned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Cricket

I ran a hand through my air. "Ah . . . you were knocked out by a wall. And another wall. And another," I breathed. "You a'right?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Marley
I looked over at Crick, my eyes wide "Who did that to him?!" Must've been somebody either really big, or super powerful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Artemis- Staring at the strange group, prepare to throw them all if one proposed a threat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Cricket

Alright, see . . . I didn't want to start anything. Marley would go up and slap the girl, and get herself knocked out as well. Although, I was sure that she could tell when I was lying. I hesitated, and nodded torward Artemis. " 'Er. But I swear, if you pull any smart moves and get yourself 'urt, don't say I didn't warn you."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:35 pm

((Argh, keep getting ninja'd. Pretend this came earlier when it actually made sense.))

Peter

Oh...right. The recent memory returned, and I frowned.

"Well, I have a splitting headache," I answered Cricket, "and I'm still pretty sore, but other than that I think I'm okay. Everything seems to be in working order."

((And now...))

"Yeah, just...don't do it, Marley," I said. "Really, don't."

I wanted to get up and sit on the couch, but I was still wary of that Artemis girl. I sure didn't want a repeat of the last time I got up for something... I mean, I'd just woken up!

...Wait a minute, what is it with girls named Artemis who want to hurt me?!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Artemis-slurping at her drink innocently, mimicking cricket and humming to herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Marley
"Oh. That's just... not cool" My eyes narrowed. I was tired of seeing my friends getting tossed around. And for once, I wasn't just going to take a back seat. I turned and headed straight for the girl, severely ticked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Peter

"Really, Marley, don't do it," I urged, trying to keep from raising my voice. "I appreciate it and everything, but I don't want you getting hurt."

Especially not for my sake. I didn't want to have to watch her get flung around the room, and I really didn't want her to get knocked unconscious, too.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Artemis snapped from her stupor, scrambling to her feet and staring at the approaching figure, her emotions making it to Artemis's mind, putting her on edge. A blast of power surrounded her like a shield, similar to a force field, preventing anyone from approaching her. her eyes flashed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Marley
Wow... this chick had some power. Like... a lot. No wonder she could fling Pete around. "Hey, I heard what you did to my friend. It isn't appreciated" I said, glaring. "And stop with the force field, I'm not armed" I snaked inside her mind, my eyes turning violet again, and forced her to give up her hold on the field. I really hated my power... it was so temperamental and draining, plus it was just... evil. But sometimes necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Cricket

"Marley, if you get 'urt I swear, you're in for a painful, rambling lecture." I was inclined to go drag her back to safety by her ear. I didn't want to watch this.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Artemis's eyes widened and she gasped, the field dropping around her. She shut down her mind , locking the girl, marley, as it was, there and tossing her backwards. She flew right on to cricket, the poor guy getting squished twice now. Artemis quivered, fear fulling her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next