the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 6 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Amelia: I smiled feeling pleased with myself. I turned and walked back to my seat and sat down. I looked at Jaden. "Happy?"

Zac: I smiled at Willow. "Well it was a pleasure running into you Willow." I said it with a nod and pushed my glasses further up on my nose.

Victoria: The hall he pointed at was right. "Maybe. You are definitely on the hot side." I blushed realizing how that sounded. "I mean, um, you're right."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 6 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Megan: I sighed and went back into the chemestry room. The teacher came up and asked for my schedule I gave it to him and he looked at it. "This human is actually suppose to be here."

Jaden: I looked at the human in shook. "Crap." I said aloud.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:59 pm

"Yeah, pleasure." Willow nodded and took another deep breath. "Where is the class you are headed to?" she asked him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Camden pursed his lips and wrung his hands, getting to his English class. He handed his slip to his teacher and must have looked scared or something, because she palced a careful hand on his shoulder and let him go to his seat without a word.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Amelia: My jaw dropped slightly. A human? In a vampire class? I glanced at Jaden. "I agree to your reaction." I mumbled.

Zac: "It's down that hall." I nodded to a hall toward my right. "I have witches and warlocks chem. What about you?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Would immortals be in a different class than humans or would they comingle?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Kitty: "Yay!" I cheered and looked at her happily before moving down the hall again. I examined every door, glancing at her every second to see if I was hot or cold. I finally stopped at another door and pointed to it. "This one?"

Rory: I sneered and leaned back in my seat; female humans were always the most obnoxious. She was probably in the class because she was from vampire descent or something stupid.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:03 pm

same most likely.

Megan: I smirked at the vampire girl who talked to me and I laughed as I sat in the back.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:03 pm

"I'm in a study hall right now so I decided to go for a jog." Willow told him, her breathing finally under control.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Victoria: I smiled at Kitty as he examined different doors. When he pointed to one I shook my head. "Cold."

Amelia: I shot a glare at the human girl when she smirked at me.

Zac: "I see." I glanced down the hall then back at Willow. "So uh, how are you?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Megan: I sighed. I needed someone to talk to but no body would make eye contact with me.

Jaden: I took Amelia's face in my hand and looked into her eyes. "Calm down."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:12 pm

"Bit outta breath...but I'm great. I love going for runs. The only down side is that they take a ton of energy." Willow sighed and shook her head. "What about you?" she asked him and suddenly noticed she was slightly under dressed right now, being only in a skimpy tank top and short rung shorts that showed a lot of leg.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Avery wrote:Would immortals be in a different class than humans or would they comingle?

not sure...

Kitty: I frowned and sighed, leaning against the wall next to the door. "This is getting to be a little tiring. Can you show me to the office now please?" I murmured, yawning softly and stretching my arms out above my head.

Rory: I saw the guy holding the girl's face and I made a face. "This isn't a f**king hook up center," I muttered, folding my arms across my chest.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Hearts44 wrote:
Avery wrote:Would immortals be in a different class than humans or would they comingle?

not sure...

Kitty: I frowned and sighed, leaning against the wall next to the door. "This is getting to be a little tiring. Can you show me to the office now please?" I murmured, yawning softly and stretching my arms out above my head.

Rory: I saw the guy holding the girl's face and I made a face. "This isn't a f**king hook up center," I muttered, folding my arms across my chest.

Ahahahah... Rory made me laugh.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:19 pm

hahahahahah just saw that.

Jaden: I turned and flipped the guy off.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Amelia: I squirmed a bit. "But what if I don't want to?" I asked. I heard someone talk and glanced at him.

Zac: I shrugged. "I'm okay I guess." I happened to then realize that she was slightly under dressed as I looked her up and down. I felt my cheeks get hot.

Victoria: I nodded as I leaned against the wall beside Kitty. I looked into his eyes. "Short or long way?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Jaden: I smiled "Please... just through this class."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Willow blushed when zac did and she bit her lower lip. "That's good." she nodded and tried to smile but she was to embarrassed at him blushing, probably at her clothing choice, to manage a real smile.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Megan: I felt alone again but what the heck why not be single for the rest of my freaking life!
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Amelia: I cast a glare at the guy that had talked before. I sighed. "Fine."

Zac: I nodded and looked down. "Yup." I looked up again at Willow.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:33 pm

"Um...should I grab a jacket or somethig?" she asked him. She wasnt used to guys acting like this around her. And if they did, she never noticed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Jaden: I chuckled. "Ok then." I let go of her face and turned around.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Zac: I shook my head. "No." I sighed as I took a step toward the other hall. "I should be getting to class." I said.

Amelia: I smiled at him slightly then I looked at the front of the room.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Jaden: I wrote her a note

Whats wrong?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Amelia: I had my jaw clenched. I had blood lust worse then most vampires and it effected me pretty badly. I was now holding my breath. After class I would have to go to the office and possibly see about getting my class changed.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next