the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 7 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Jaden: I put my hand on hers and held it. I whispered" Dont worry."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 7 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Amelia: I looked at Jaden and smiled a bit. "Thanks." I whispered back.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Jaden: The bell rang and I pushed Amelia out of the classroom and into the office. I could read her mind.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Amelia: I looked over my shoulder at Jaden and sent him a look that said he owed me an explanation. When we were in the office I talked to the secretary for quite some time. It turned out I would be unable to switch classes. There was no room in any other class. I sighed.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Jaden: I smiled when she came out and lead her outside. "No chance huh?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Amelia: I shook my head. "Nope. I'm stuck in chemistry." I looked at him curiously. "How did you know anyway?" I asked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:55 pm

"Oh, alright. See ya," willow smiled and took a step back from him and started down the hall to the water fountain.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Zac: I nodded. "See ya." I headed to my class.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Jaden: I smiled "Mind reading."

Megan: I walked out and went into english.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Zac: I entered my class and sat in the back.

Amelia: I raised an eyebrow. "Who ever said I wanted you to know my thoughts?" I smiled though.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Willow rushed to her locker and pulled on a jacket before running to her next class. English. This should be fu, she thought.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Zac: English was the one class I hated and here I was now. In english.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Megan: I saw Zac and smiled. He and that other girl were hitting it off.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Willow looked out the window at the field outside of the class. That thin hf nch of glass was all that stopped her from being back outside where she belonged. A tiny half inch. She longed to be outside and running again. Running took her mind off her problems. But on the other hand, English pin pointed on her problems and made her go slightly insane. The letters and words that jumbled in her mind made this class the hardest in her book. Her dyslexia made it impossible for to do anything right in this room, or at least that is how she felt about it.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Zac: I stared at the front with great boredom. I then noticed Willow in the seat in front of me. I smiled to myself and glanced at the clock. There was about five minutes remaining.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:22 pm

"Willow! Have you been paying attention at all?!" the teacher snapped at willow. She looked away from the window and slowly shook her head. "Read page three. Out loud." the teacher ordered. "Then explain what it means."
Willow tensed and started to read. Or tried to. She jumbled a lot of the words, and kids in the class snickered at her as she stumbled through the page.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Zac: I frowned as kids laughed at Willow. So she couldn't read. By the sounds of it she had dyslexia. Normally I would never do anything rash, but i couldn't take all those kids laughing. "Shut up. Some of you probably read worse. You shouldn't judge people you baboons." I started sliding down in my seat slightly when eyes locked in me. My cheeks, I knew, would be bright red.
"Stay after class." the teacher shot at me.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Willow felt bad once Zac got in trouble for standing up for her. She slowly reached the end of the page. "Now what did it mean?" willow thought for a couple seconds.
"I don't know." she said softly finally. The teacher let out a small, shrill laugh.
"Then maybe you should pay attention in class." she sneered at Willow who just nodded.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Zac: I clenched my jaw. A teacher had no right to laugh at a student. I figured out who was my least favorite teacher and it was only the second class of the day.
"You shouldn't be laughing at a student. No one pays attention in class. Can't you teachers learn that?" I said to the teacher. The teacher turned and glared at me. I swallowed a lump in my throat.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:45 pm

"Well now would be a great time for you kids to start. Willow, read the next page." willow looked down at the page and squinted at the moving letters. "We're waiting." willow shook her head and got to her feet and walked out of the room without being dismissed. She was no more then five steps away from the door before running again. tears welled in her eyes and she pushed herself harder.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Zac: I blinked. I was so going to get a detention for this, but I stood. I planned on chasing after Willow.
"Go anywhere and you have detention young man."
"Awesome." I shot over my shoulder as I bolted out the room and chased after Willow.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Megan: I sighed and watched this happen. I hate this!!! I thought as I felt alone.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Willow shifted into a cat midstride and climbed up a tree quickly. Once on a sturdy branch, she de-morphed back to her normal self. She refused to cry, so instead she stood on the branch and took a calming breath. "What, you come to harass me like everyone else in my life?" she snapped at Zac as he came after her. "You shouldnt have come after me. I'm not worth the detention."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Zac: I frowned. "No, I came to talk to you. It's not right what the teacher was doing. If you need someone to talk to I'm here for you." I said as I looked up in the tree at Willow. "You were too worth the detention." I whispered.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:06 pm

Megan: I groaned and hit my head against the table. I HATE ENGLISH! I thought angerly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next