the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 23 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Megan let out a deep sigh. "Someone in a black hood was taking you from me..and I couldnt..stop them.." She said quietly tears streaming down her face. She nuzzled in his neck.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 23 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Jason: I was quiet for a moment but the started rubbing her back. "Shhh." I murmured softly. "Nothing can take me away from you." I whispered.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Megan kept feeling tears. "I cant have them take you." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Jason: I shook my head and tightened my arms around her. "I won't them." I whispered softly. "Nothing can ever take me away from you." I paused for a moment. "Not even death." I vowed.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 pm

"I hope not," Willow sighed and closed her eyes. She did not need another detention and she felt that if they were caught she would get one and they wouldnt be able to see each other.

Connor kissed her back and let a hand tangle in her hair.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Megan kissed his neck then his lips. She felt her finger tips linger down his body. "I love you." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Zac: "Mmhmm. We probably won't be." I mumbled as I rested my chin against her head.

Amelia: I pulled myself tighter against him and deepened the kiss. I couldn't help but smile underneath it.

Jason: "I love you too. Let's get away from this place for a while. What do you say about that?" I asked her softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Megan nodded and said "Ok that I would like."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Jason: I smiled at her. "Then go get ready. While you get ready I'll go to my own dorm and get ready too." I told her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Megand got up and ran to get her clothes. She quickly dressed and went to the bathroom to get ready.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:39 pm

(When Jason goes to his dorm should the guy in the black hood be waiting for him?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:44 pm

(mmmhmmm no the guy in the black hood should be in Megan's dorm waiting for her to come out of the bathroom.)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:47 pm

(I like the idea.)

Jason: I threw my clothes on and slid out of her dorm and headed to my own. I had my head bent and a grin across my lips. I slid into my dorm, changed, went in the bathroom and decided my hair was not worth salvaging and headed out.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Megan came out and saw the black hooded man sitting on her bed. He chuckled. "How are you my dear?" He cooded. She came close to him afraid. "What do you.." He came up and put his lips to hers.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Jason: I opened the door and could feel myself pale. I let out a growl. "What the hell do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Megan couldnt move the hooded guy wouldnt stop kissing her. He went down her neck then beck to her lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Jason: I could feel my anger rise. I took a few steps toward the guy and punched him. "Let me repeat myself, what. The hell. Do you think. You are doing with my girlfriend?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Rory: "Why not?" I put my hand on his arm, looking up at his cute face, "Being seen with me means something, why can't I just hold your hand?" I smiled slightly as my hand slid down his arm to take his hand, "It's harmless."
(Repost)

Kitty: “What! Why did you run so much?” I said with bewilderment. I can’t believe she went so far as to run to me after she was already tired! “I really am not that worth it, I could have waited for you to walk here.”

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Victoria: I shrugged and rested my head against his shoulder. "Sure you were. Anyway, I'll live."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Megan tried to figh the guy but he wouldnt stop. He kissed her more and more.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Camden shivered. "Because I'm not supposed to like boys!" He shouted, his face torn. He pulled his hand away and cradled it to his chest. "I can't," he mumbled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Jason: I punched the guy again and pushed him away from Megan. "Get behind me." I told her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Kitty: I blinked and glanced down at her head. I guess she was just tired... but it made me feel a little off... "How was the rest of your day?" I asked, feeling the need to do so. It was the polite question to ask a person.

Rory: My eyes widened in realization and I grinned. "So you're denying that you're gay, right?" I laughed. "You're definitely more entertaining than I'd thought you'd be. Come on," I gestured for him to follow me, "I won't tell anyone about this."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Megan went behind him and kissed his back. "Let me help."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Camden was shaking slightly with the acute fear that someone was going to see him with this boy and realize the truth. "I... I'm not," he whispered to himself, but found himself following after the boy.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next