the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 21 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:49 pm

"Technicalities." willow laughed lightly. She swayed in his arms and relaxed.

"What about?" Connor asked her softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 21 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Alice Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Megan sighed and nodded. "Okay..." She said with a smile.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Zac: I smiled as I held her close. "Yes, those stupid technicalities." I murmured.

Amelia: "I dream about memories, things that run through my mind before I sleep, the occasional dream that makes me wonder if my brain is working right, and once in a blue moon a nightmare."

Jason: I dropped my arms and held my hand out for her to take. "You also need to clean off all that blood." I stated simply.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Megan took her hand and sighed. "What am I?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Jason: "You my dear, are the same thing as me. Difference is, is that you were turned and I was born."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Megan sighed and laughed "I want you right now." She whispered seductively.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Willow put her head on his shoulder again. She loved being here in his arms.

"Oh," Connor sighed when he heard. He kissed her cheek and kept her close to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Jason: I raised an eyebrow as I looked at her. I pulled her into my arms. "Really?" I brushed my lips against her forehead. "Let's go get you back to your dorm so you can get cleaned up."

Zac: I smiled. "There's a bench just over there." I said as I pointed to a bench. "Lets go over there."

Amelia: I smiled and rested my head against his chest. "Mhmm."

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Megan took his hand and they ran to her dorm. She kissed his neck and his lips. She started to take off his shirt.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Jason: I pulled her close. "I love you more then anything else." I murmured.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Megan smiled and put her lips to his. They landed on the bed and started to make love.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:39 pm

Jason: I woke up when I heard an alarm going off. Normally I would have covered my head with a pillow, but I was too happy. We had changed the outcome of what should have happened.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:41 pm

((Gtg!))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 pm

(Bye.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:12 am

(That's fine alice Smile )

Rory: My eyes caught the boy standing outside of the class and a small smile appeared on my face. I raised my hand and told her I had to go to the bathroom. Of course she gave me an annoyed look, but she let me go anyway. "Are you lost or something?" I murmured as I walked out of the class and toward him.

Kitty: I blinked and smiled, hugging her back. "It's okay Vicky, it's only till the end of the day. We'll see each other before you know it!" I said happily as I pulled away from her hug.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:16 am

Camden's eyes widened a little and he managed to shake his head. "No, I was just side tracked," he said softly. He sighed and looked down the fall. Some black hair fell into his eyes and he pushed it away, meetig the boys eyes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:18 am

Victoria: I put on a smile. Truth was chances were if we were caught at all we could get in trouble. A witch and a human was not a good idea. Or at least not in society's. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "See you late Kit."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:31 am

Rory: "Side tracked?" My smile widened and I took a step closer to him, "Is that what you call looking at me through the door's window?" His skin looked so soft, I just had to have him. "Listen," I whispered and reached up to smooth out his shirt, "The offering this morning is still out there for you."

Kitty: I clapped my hands together and nodded, "Yup! See you later!" I turned on my heel and opened the office's door. I bit my lip and quickly turned to give her a final wave goodbye, before walking inside.

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:35 am

Camden's eyes were wide when the boy touched his chest. He wasn't sure how to respond, so he just shook his head. He was so confused! Should he act upon the feelings that plagued him all the time or try to seem normal.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:36 am

Victoria: I gave him a small wave and walked away. I headed toward my class.

(fast forward to the end of the day or what?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:47 am

Rory: "Awe, what is that supposed to mean?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. "Do you want to follow me and decide later if you want to be bitten for the first time?" Honestly, treating attractive boys like this as if they were children always put me in a good mood.

Kitty: (erm.... idk... i don't know if you want victoria to experience talking to anyone else... i don't want to take her away from anyone by just using her with kitty...)
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:50 am

(Uh, there's no one else anyway and it's fine.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:54 am

Camden knew that a decision needed to be made. "Follow me, then. Don't do anything to me in public... Please," he said, turning his face away.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:08 am

(Oohh! Okies! Very Happy )
Kitty: I sat on the bench, sitting outside of the office, with my legs swinging back and forth. I came here right after my last class, waiting for Vicky to come.

Rory: "Why not?" I put my hand on his arm, looking up at his cute face, "Being seen with me means something, why can't I just hold your hand?" I smiled slightly as my hand slid down his arm to take his hand, "It's harmless."

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:09 am

Gtg, I'm so tired! It's been a long day!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next