the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 11 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:00 pm

"What are you...?" Willow asked him as he started speaking a differnt language. Was he trying to heal her? "Dont waist your energy on me. I'm fine."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 11 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Zac: I opened one eye to see the clothes and mounds mending themselves. When Willow was all healed I grinned. "I'm warlock. Too late, you're all healed now."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Willow rolled her eyes and shrugged off his touch. "I would have been fine in a couple days. You dont need to waist your time or energy on me." She didnt mind that she was, but she didnt want him to get hurt or in trouble because of her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Zac: I grinned. "It doesn't take much energy to do a little simple healing. Anyway, I wanted too." I moved the tree and leaned against it trying to look cool. I had a feeling I was failing at it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Willow could feel a blush rise to her cheeks when he said that. "Well, that was nice of you." She commented. A small laugh escaped her lips when he tried to look cool, but she didnt comment on it seeing as he may have just saved her life by catching her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Zac: I pushed my glasses up on my nose. "It was no problem." I nodded. When Willow laughed I shook my head. "Let me guess, I look dorky don't I?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:23 pm

"Yeah, but in a cute way." Willow told him before climbing into a low branch and flipping upside down so she was facing him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Zac: I grinned. "So I'm cute?" I raised an eyebrow as I faced her. "You're not gonna fall are you?" I asked with a slight frown.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:26 pm

"Not from this low." Willow asured him. She didnt answer his other question. "Why, do you want to catch me again?" She laughed lightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Zac: I felt my cheeks grow hot as I shrugged. "I will if you fall." I nodded.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:30 pm

"Good to know." Willow smiled. She watched him as she sat up and slowly climbed up to another branch. How would he react to that? She continued watching him as she slowly climbed up the branches.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Zac: I frowned. "Uh, what are you doing? Don't you think you've had enough bad luck in a tree for one day?" I could hear the fear and concern in my voice. I didn't want her to get hurt.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:35 pm

"Why are you so afraid? I'm not." Willow pointed out, stopping for his sake. She walked out to the edge of the branch and sat down. "I'm perfectly fine. See? I'm even sitting."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Zac: I eyed the branch. Hopefully Willow was right. I could feel my cheeks get hot. "I'm afraid because I don't want you to get hurt. Hopefully you're fine."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Willow swung down on one hand and slowly lowered herself to the next branch. She did the same until she was close enough to the ground to jump without hurting herself. "See? Fine."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Zac: I smiled slightly. "Okay. I guess I'll shut up." I moved away from the tree a bit. "I'll see you around?" I didn't really want to leave, but kept making myself seem slightly stupid in front of Willow.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Willow nodded and grabbed her jacket from the base of the tree. "Sure. And thanks...for coming to see if i was ok even though I was cold to you when you did come. And thanks for catching me when I fell." she started to slowly walk away.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Zac: I sighed. In a way I had been hoping she would stop me. I started to walk around outside. I had no reason to go back to class. I paused and looked up to see her walking away slowly. I ran after her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Bringing in a guy. Any girls you have that can run into him?
Name: Connor
Looks:
-hair: Strawberry blond, on the short side but no where close to a buzz cut.
-eyes: sparkling pool blue
-skin color: paleish with pink undertone. Freckles around his nose.
-height: 5'11"
-build: really fit and atractive. has a swimmers build and defined muscles.
Species: (if they're human list they're power/s): werewolf.
Personality: easy going and funny. Goes with the flow.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Yup, I have a vampire. ^_^

Amelia: I walked outside. I wanted the day to be over.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Connor ran into a vampire chick as he walked around the school. His instincts told him to fight, but his easy going personality just relaxed. "Sorry about that." He laughed lightly and held his hand out to her to help her up.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Amelia: I blinked as I got knocked off my feet. I looked at the hand and then the owner of that hand. I took in a breath and realized he was a werewolf. I took his hand and got to my feet.
"And you're a werewolf." I stated as I looked him up and down.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:10 pm

"Yeah. I am. And you are a vampire." he comented kept her hand in his and pulled her to her feet carefully. "You ok?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Amelia: I smiled. "Yes, yes I am." I stated. "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm Amelia."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:20 pm

"I'm connor. Sorry for knocking you over." Connor apologized to her and dropped her hand. He didnt want to seem awkward for randomly holding the girls hand.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next