the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 12 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Amelia: I smiled slightly. I don't know why, but in a way I was kind of sad when he dropped my hand. "It's nice to meet you Conner. It's no big deal." I said with a soft smile.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 12 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 pm

"So, where were you heading?" he asked her, shifting the weight of his backpack. She was cute, but it was socially unacceptable for a were wolf like him to date one of her kind.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Amelia: "No where in particular." I shrugged. "I'm uh, sort of cutting class." I looked down at my feet. I couldn't figure out why I cared about what he thought of me. He was a werewolf and I was a vampire.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:56 pm

"That makes two of us," he laughed lightly. He put his finger under her chin and forced her to look up and meet his smiling eyes. "Don't be ashamed of cutting class. Everyone has at some point in their life."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Amelia: I smiled. "True. So why did you cut?" I asked as I tried to ignore the the fact that his finger was still under my chin and causing my heart to pound.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:08 pm

"Just goin' with the flow of life." Connor admitted. "My easy go life told me to skip so I did." it was as if something wanted him to meet her. her cold skin chilled his finger, which he suddenly noticed was still under her chin.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Amelia: I smiled. "So is going with the flow of thing interesting?" I asked. I realized his finger was still under my chin. I didn't move though.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 pm

"It's a lot better then conforming to the status quo," he told her smiling. A leaf fell onto her shoulder and he moved the hand that had the finger under her chin to her shoulder to brush it off her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Amelia: I smiled as he brushed the leaf off my shoulder. "The status quo is rather boring."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:22 pm

"Especially this whole 'date your own spieces' crap. I mean, what if you find someone who is perfect for you, besides the fact that they aren't your spieces." Connor commented and sighed. He disliked when people told him what to do or who he could date.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Amelia: I couldn't help it, I broke into a grin. "I agree completely. I can see it slightly though if it's a human and a vampire though." I said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:30 pm

"If they were really perfect for eachother then the human would never be in trouble. The vamp wouldn't let them get hurt," Connor pointed out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Amelia: I opened then closed my mouth. "True." I said in a defeated way.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:46 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Jason: I smiled. "Yup, we have hearts babe. It's not until we're fully changed that our heats stop beating and blood stops flowing through our veins." I paused a moment. "Why are you here at this school anyway?"

Megan: I shrugged. "I really dont know..." I said thinking hard. My face twisted as I tried to remeber.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:52 pm

Jason: I raised an eyebrow. That was weird that she couldn't remember. I shrugged. "I was just wondering." I whispered. "Not that important." I whispered and brushed a kiss on her forehead.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Megan: I let out a sigh and looked at him. "Why am I falling for you so fast?" I asked trying to keep me from falling.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Jason: "I don't know." I mumbled. "Why am I falling for you so fast?" I asked back with a raised eyebrow.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Megan: I sighed "I dont know... usally guys just pass me by and dont say more then 2 words to me." I said looking at him. The urge to kiss him was biuilding in me.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Jason: I shook my head. "Those guys are just idiot then." I mumbled. I looked into her eyes. The ultimate question still floated around in my head. Why were we falling for each other so quickly?
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:02 pm

Megan: I shrugged "I really dont care." I couldnt help but feel like I knew him from somewhere he seemed like someone I once knew.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Jason: I felt Like I had known her and the familiarity was driving me crazy. I pulled back some so I could look her up and down. I frowned slightly. "Have we met each other before?" I questioned her softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Megan: I looked at him and felt the same way. "I dont know... I feel like I have met you from somewhere but I get that feeling alot.."

((He should remeber before her.. what do you think?))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Jason: I shook my head. I couldn't remember and it was annoying me. I let out a sigh as I pulled her close.

(I agree... Uh, how did they meet before though? any ideas?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:15 pm

(( Have you read the book fallen? If you havent its like these 2 people they had a history of love but the girl died over and over because the guy is a angle and all that jazz and now she has to figure out how to keep her self alive because once she is dead she is gone and will never come back.. so they could have met in like the revolution times and on through out history they have found each other and been in love.. and her blood calls to him and he wants it more and more she is close by.
Sorry xD))

Megan: I looked at him and sighed. I felt bad. I didnt know why but he felt like someone I should have known.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:20 pm

(XD Thank you for telling me about the book. I actually plan on reading it, I have sitting in my room. XD)

Jason: I felt my heart pound. An image of a past time flashed before my eyes. In that image was Megan and me except in different clothes and a different time. When the image faded I blinked a few times and looked at Megan. I took in a deep breath and in that moment I realized just how sweet her blood smelled.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next