the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 13 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 pm

(( HAha I love the book you will like it xD))

Megan: I looked him and I became stiff in his arms. I knew that look. I saw it when I was in chemestry with that crazy vampire chick. I pulled away and watched him carefully my heart pounding.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 13 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Jason: I frowned when Megan pulled away. Things didn't make a whole lot of sense, but things were starting to become clearer. I clenched my jaw. "Meg..." I said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Megan: I nodded and turned and walked away. I couldnt shake off the look he gave me. He wanted my blood. I shuddered and went to my dorm.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Jason: I felt my eyes widen. A lump formed in my throat. I ran after her, but she went in her dorm and locked the door. I started pounding on the door. "Meg." I said. Over and over again I knocked and repeated myself.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Megan: I didnt open the door. I sat down on the floor in deafet. I felt like we could never be because my blood. Mayve if I kill my... no stop it megan! TOLD YOU ! YOUR A IDIOT FOR FALLING FOR HIM! screamed the little voice in my head.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Jason: I rested my forehead against the door. Another image flashed in front of my eyes of Megan and I. I finally understood. Maybe it would be best to leave her, but I loved her too much. The thought surprised me. I knocked on the door one last time. "Meg, please..." I already knew she probably wouldn't answer the door.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:40 pm

Megan: I didnt answer. I went to grab a knife. I felt like I had to end my life so I could be with him. I took it and slit my wrist and I waited to die.

((great job megan *Facepalms*))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Jason: I smelled blood more intensely then normal. My heart sopped. I moved away from the door slightly and kicked it open. I saw Megan slumped against a chair in the room, breathing very slowly. I clenched my jaw. I knelt in front of her. "Meg." I said her name a few times. I scooped her in my arms and ran as fast as I could to the school infirmary.

(Wonderful Megan. *also facepalms*)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:48 pm

Megan: I pasted out and I saw my past or a girl that looked like me. I saw Jason and he looked amazing. I heard wedding music and the girl who looked like me walked down the aile. I was in the girls place and I felt happy. I wore a beautiful wedding dress and everything was going right.

((Lol poor megan though...))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Jason: "Shit." I whispered. She was now passed out. We weren't even to the infirmary yet. I Ran faster. After figuring out that I was to blame for every other time we had been together, I pushed myself to run harder and faster. I couldn't lose her this time.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Megan: THe wedding was beautiful and he kissed me and I felt myself being pulled out of my happy place with Jason. NO! I wanted to scream but I woke up in the hospital.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Jason: I was pacing outside. The nurse wouldn't let me in until Megan was awake. In a way it was probably a good thing. It gave me a chance to calm down and get her scent out of my system. When a nurse came out and told me she was awake, I couldn't get to her room fast enough.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:01 am

Megan: I looked around the room. It was white and blue. I looked at my wrist stiches were these and I sighed. I was alive. I thought.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:06 am

Jason: When the nurse finally opened the door to Megan's room, I was thrilled. I could actually she her then. When I walked in I frowned slightly. She didn't seem happy. I moved to be right beside the bed and brushed a kiss on her forehead. "What are you frowning about Meg?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:08 am

Megan: I looked at him and sighed. "I wanted to die.... and I saw a vision of a...." I stopped my self and blushed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:11 am

Jason: I pulled a chair as close as I possibly could to her bed. "You saw a vision of what Meg?" I whispered as I picked up her hand a brushed several light kisses against it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:15 am

Megan: I looked at him and sighed. "A wedding." I said in a whisper.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 am

Jason: I stopped brushing kisses against her hand and grinned. "And that was so hard why?" I asked. I stood and brushed a quick light kiss against her lips and sat back down.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:22 am

Megan: My head was spinning. "It...wasnt but.. I dont know.." I kept seeing his face over and over again. I felt tears sliding down my face. It was a beautiful weddding.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:25 am

Jason: I moved to sit on the edge of her bed. I started brushing the tears away. "What's wrong?"I asked her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:29 am

Megan: I sighed I couldnt look at him. My head was still dizzy. "It was a beautiful wedding." I said with a sigh. I felt my lips tingle from where he had kissed me.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:33 am

Jason: I nodded. I suddenly wanted see what she saw. I looked at her and felt my lips tug into a grin. I brushed another quick kiss on her lips before saying, "You'll be able to leave in a little bit. Did you know that?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 am

Megan: I smiled and shook my head. "No I didnt..." The images of the wedding kept comming back. They seemed like a memory.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:38 am

Jason: I smiled. "Darn nurses forget to tell their patients stuff and-" I kept grumbling for a few more minutes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:39 am

Megan: I laughed and sighed. "I like it when you grumble." I said with a huge grin.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next