the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 11 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Alice Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:48 pm

((MMhmm OH! she was asking if he minded if she crashed at his place... i think...))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:49 pm

"I didn't think so either." Ryder muttered and then stopped when she said that she might love him too. He looked up at her, his eyes slightly wide and his brow raised. "You're just saying that." He muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:54 pm

((Wait! Yeah, she did and he said he didn't care and then, I think they were kissing or walking back to his place...))

Lucia shook her head once. "What I'm just saying is that I don't think I'm in love with you. I know I am. I've tried to tell the truth most of my life and I'm not about to stop now. Ryder, my nerves are going crazy right now, telling you this, but it's the truth," she said, biting her lip quickly and trying not to look away.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:55 pm

((haha alrighty then.))

Alison couldnt belive that she was kissing a complete stranger but hey he gave her coffee and she won the bet. She laughed softly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Ryder looked up at her and sat up, his eyes scanning her face, getting caught up in her eyes. He didn't say anything though, he just kissed her deeply, his hand cupping her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Lucia was taken by surprise, but didn't pull back. The faint taste of alcohol was on his lips. Her hand traveled to his neck, pulling him closer. Her other hand knotted in his hair. Her surprise soon faded into reckless abandon.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Noah pulled away from her. "This is a public place, you know. We should be doing this somewhere else... Like my house," he chuckled, regining his breath and composure.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:19 pm

ALison laughed and said "Well then lead the way."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Ryder's hands crept up her shirt, holding her tightly as he kissed her hungrily where ever his lips could reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Lucia shuddered under his touch, leaning into him. A quiet moan slid from her lips. She could see that the sun was just setting outside, setting the mood well.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Noah nodded, taking her hand and leading her back to his house. Before they had even gotten inside and he could lock the door, his lips were on hers.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Alison kissed him back and deepend the kiss. She felt her hands slowly go down his body.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Ryder slid her down on the couch so she was laying beneath him, his body pressed to hers as her kissed down her chest. He stopped and looked up at her as if asking permission to keep going, letting her know he'd stop as soon as she said the word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Lucia answered him with a blissful smile. She had never felt more vulnerable in a tee shirt and tights than now, here with Ryder. She felt safe, too. The two feelings mixing create somethng like euphoria. She kept one hand on his neck and her eyes on him, though they flickered away occassionally.

Noah's hands were on her hips, his fingers digging in gently and pushing their bodies together.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Alison let out a soft moan and opened the door and puched him inside. She still had her lips to his. She wrappered her arms around his neck and pushed deeper.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Ryder smiled and continued, skillfully removing her pesky shirt. He kissed across every surface her could, his lips meeting her again, his thumbs hooking at the top of her tights, but once again, waited for permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Lucia grinned, wriggling her hips a little, starting out of the tights. They slid off easily and she let out a contented sigh. She pulled his shirt off, too. Her heart was thumping hard against her chest. She was excited, but also a bit nervous. She still hadn't told him. She was a virgin.

Noah chuckled under the kiss and blindly locked the door. He pulled away for a second, taking a deep breath and smiling down at her. "Sleep for the eager teenagers," he mumbled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Alison laughed softly and said "I bet..." She sighed and turned to sit on the couch. Her heart was punding and her head was spinning
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Ryder felt his heart accelerate and smiled, his body pressing hers into the couch as he deepened the kiss, his fingers trailing lightly over her skin. His skin against hers encouraging a slight groan from him. It wasn't long until he was lost in the feel of her, his body tangled up in hers. The feeling was..indescribable. So different from the other girls. This time it actually ment something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Noah nodded, sitting on the couch next to her. He watched her with a slight smile. "I can grab you some blankets, if you want," he offered with a smile.

Lucia pulled her body up or his down, she couldn't tell, so they were crushed together. Their tongues lid together for a moment and suddenly, she was a live wire. She could feel every fabric of her bra, panties, and his jeans. Their hips gyrated together slightly and she moaned again, quietly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Alison nodded and said "Thank you."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Ryder groaned and couldn't stand it anymore. He stripped them both for the rest of their clothes, bringing her legs around his waist. With that he lost himself in complete bliss.

Last edited by Taylow on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Lucia's nails sunk into Ryder's back, her skin burning with passion. No feeling had ever come close to what she was feeling now. Her moth found his neck and muffled the moan the came from her throat.

Noah walked into the other room and pulled out a quilt and a fluffy pillow. He put them on the spot that he had been sitting. He took a seat in the chair and looked at her. "No problem."

Last edited by Avery on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Ryder groaned, his movements filled with passion and energy, his kisses never stopping.

A few hours later, he woke to something tickling his nose. He grumbled and sat up just enough to see what it was and saw it was Lucia's hair. He stared at her in a mild shock, and then everything hit him. He lowered back down and sat there in a slightly dazed stupor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Alison's eyes never left his face. "What?" She asked with a huge smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next