the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 40 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Avery Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:48 am

Lucia's breathing hitched for an unnoticable second that felt like a lifetime for her. After, she composed herself and nodded. "I'll have to find another friend to take naps with," she said, her returning smile a bit wider than his had been.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:50 am

(Yeah, I did tell her... And i realized something. You're an incredibly in-demand chatter. It seems like everyone is chatting with you somewhere and when you leave, things seem much less busy.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:55 am

(ha, not really. Just in a few of them, most not even all that active.)

Tucker glanced at her and gave a small smile. "If you want...you could come with me. Give you a chance to get away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 am

(I guess it's just the night hours that seem more active because of the chats you have scattered in all of the categories)

Lucia's eyes widerened. "Really?.. I wouldn't want to distract you or anything. I don't want to be a bother, but that sounds great," she said. Her smiled grew again and her eyes were glued to her hands, which were still folded in her lap.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:06 am

(Probably. Honestly I'm only replying to like 3 chats at the moment haha)

"Nah, you wouldn't be a bother. It'd be nice, you could keep me company." Tucker smiled at her. "Usually it's me and Paps that goes...but you know." He shrugged as he headed down the dirt roads. "You are more than welcome to come."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:13 am

Lucia nodded. "That sounds nice," she said. She wondered how long they'd be gone though, how much she'd need to pack. "Thanks," she said, her cheeks a light pink. She wasn't embarrased, she just want used to thanking someone so much.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:20 am

Tucker smiled at her. "You'll have to be ready to go by four. We're heading across the state. I'd suggest about five days of clothes, just incase we end up longer than we should be." He watched her carefully. "Should I talk to your parents about it? That way they don't think you're runnin away or somethin? I'd hate for them to hate me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 am

Lucia's eyes widened fractionally and she nodded. "Yeah, talking to my parents might be a good idea," she said. She didn't want them to hate Tucker, either. She'd have her mother get any school work she was going to miss while she was gone. She felt the twinge of excitement in her stomach and then her eyelids started to droop a little.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 am

Tucker chuckled and drove her home, quiet the rest of the way to let her rest. He pulled into her driveway and sighed, staring at the wheel. This was definately going to be an interesting talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:12 am

Getting closer to her house, Lucia began to get nervous. She fidgeted slightly and turned to him. "Maybe I shoud talk to them instead. I don't want her to blow up, which seems more likely by the moment," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:46 am

Tucker nodded and looked at her. "alright...do you want me to come with you?" He asked as he turned off the truck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:11 am

"Only if you want," Lucia said, shrugging. They pulled into her driveway and her nerves started to take over. She didn't want to talk to her mom. Just as that thought passed through her mind, the porch light flickered on. She slid out of the truck with a skeptical look.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:15 am

Tucker got out, figuring it was better to not let her face her parents alone, and followed her quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:55 am

Lucia walked inside, to see her mother on the couch, pushing limp blonde hair out of her eyes. She looked older, right then, and Lucia sighed. "Hey, kid," she said to her with a weary smile. She took a deep breath and was assualted by the faint smell of alcohol. She was drunk.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:02 pm

Tucker stood behind Lucia, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:46 pm

"Whosthat?" Her mother asked, standing, stumbling, and then holding herself up with the couch and she came to face them.

"That's Tucker. He's my friend," Lucia said. "He invited me to come on a trip with him for a little while," she said. Her mothers eyes went wide.

"So eager to get out of here, you little Harlot?" She asked, her eyes turning angry. Lucia was taken aback and angry tears filled her eyes. "Get out of my house."

And Lucia did just that. She turned and left, going around to the side of her house with her window and slumped against the wall, her hands curling into fists.

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=686
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40