the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 pm

((Ha ha, I've thought about that too))

Lana smiled and traced his jaw, "Not as much as you," She cuddled as close as she could, wondering if she could possibly get closer. "I-," she broke off and bit her lip. What would he do if she finished the sentence? She didn't want to ruin this.

Blake laughed at the look on her face, "I just want you to feel more comfortable. Besides, your free, why not look it?" He pulled some more clothing from different racks all over the store and handed them to her to try on.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Ella Rose wrote:(haha, s'like I told you- third is sooo much easier to CC in. I would know- I'm part of what *counts* 10 CC's right now o.O)

Drake kissed her again and sighed "once the others get back we can leave. Have any place in mind?"

(Before the last one got deleted Blake told them about a place he knew as a kid on the streets.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:11 pm

"You what?" Ryder asked as he watched her curiously.

Autumn looked and him and shook her head taking a deep breath. "I haven't been anywhere near the outside world since I was ten and most all my memories from before that are gone..I just remember the day I was taken because it was the day my family died."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Lana blushed and glanced at him. She took a deep breath and forced herself to continue. "I-, I think I love you." She buried her head in his chest, afraid of his reaction.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:18 pm

(opps, sorry)
Artemis gave one last sigh and complied, trying on each outfit and show casing them with as much enthusiasm as kid on their first day of school. At last she had picked out a good shirt or too and looked pointedly at him "can we go now?" being in public made her anxious

Drake rubbed her arm sympathetically "I'll be here with you every step of the way" he reassured her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Ryder paused and let the words sink in, taking a deep breath. He was quiet for a moment, still holding to her. He lifted her chin so he could look her in the eye. "I've always loved you." He murmered, his eyes searching his face.

Autumn nodded taking a deep breath so she could get herself under control. "Thanks," She gave him a small smile and leaned against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Drake leaned back, pulling her with him and staring up at the blue sky, "any time" he whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Lana felt tears well in her eyes and she wrapped her arms around him. She kissed him firmly on the lips then snuggled in next to him. "What are we going to do now Ryder?"

Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Ella Rose wrote:(opps, sorry)
Artemis gave one last sigh and complied, trying on each outfit and show casing them with as much enthusiasm as kid on their first day of school. At last she had picked out a good shirt or too and looked pointedly at him "can we go now?" being in public made her anxious

Drake rubbed her arm sympathetically "I'll be here with you every step of the way" he reassured her

did you see this bells? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Blake laughed, "Okay, let me pay then we can go." He took the clothes from her and added a few outfits he liked and walked to the register. He paid and grabbed her hand before heading back towards the cottage.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Autumn cuddled next to him and sighed. "You sure he's taking care of them?"

Ryder smiled as he watched her and kissed her again. "Whatever you want to do." He murmered, moving so she was beneath him again, still holding her close as he laid on her. "I'm good with anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Lana smiled and kissed him back, "I'm fine with this idea." She ran her hands up to his neck and wrapped them around, pulling him down so she could kiss him better.

(lolz wow, I don't think they're ever leaving the bed!))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Artemis slipped in besides him "thank you" she leaned into his sturdy frame

Drake remained quiet for a moment, still staring up at the sky "positive"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Blake smiled at her, "Nothing to thank me for." They reached the cottage about ten minutes later. Blake held her closer, "Why don't you go put some of your new clothes on, I'll put the rest in the car."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Autumn nodded and took a deep breath. "good." She muttered, the reasurance making her feel all the more better.

Ryder smiled, his form flickering again and then..poof. Bathroom. Drat. He frowned as he stood there and ran a hand through his hair and appeared beside the bed again. "Maybe it's best we get dressed and do something work related." He muttered feeling frustrated with himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Lana frowned then agreed with a sigh, "I guess we should go find all of them again, my stupid brother let him escape." She pulled herself from the bed regretfully and walked to her closet.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Artemis nodded, dashing off to the bathroom. She allowed herself a small smile as she pulled on a pair of form fitting jeans. She looked at them in amazement, they didn't have hole! She never realized how much she missed clean clothing. She quickly slipped on the green blouse he had picked out and brushed her long black hair down to the small of her back, feeling remarkably better now that she had changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Blake placed the clothing in the trunk and sat down to wait.

(gto sry))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Drake chucked and kissed her head, enjoying the feeling of her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Autumn looked up at him and smiled. "I love you." she murmered as she watched him. "So much." Her eyes searched his face. "Drake? Can I ask you something?" She felt a slight color come to her cheeks.

Ryder sighed and pulled on his pants and laid on the bed, watching her. He'd put on the shirt later. Right now he was to busy enjoying the view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Drake looked down and smiled, glad to see some life return back to her feature "of course, whats wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Autumn blushed a little deeper and sighed. "Can we find a justice of the peace in the next town we go to?" She asked, biting the inside of her lip nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Drake pulled her up to him and covered her mouth with his "yes, lets"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Autumn blushed madly but smiled. "Thank you." she murmered against his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Drake smiled into the kiss and turned so he was on top of her, "no, thank you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next