the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 20 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:00 am

Autumn nodded and finished her worship service to the porcline king, and stood wobbily. "I always get sick like this." she murmered. Now that she thought about it, it wasn't nearly as bad as it had been with the twins. It was as if it had decreased by half.

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 20 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:04 am

Drake supported her shoulders and brought her make to the bed, he spotted their sandwiches left by the door and brought them over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:08 am

Autumn was asleep as soon as she hit the pillows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:12 am

Drake chuckled and fell in besides her, preferring her over food. She rubbed her back and watched her sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:13 am

Lana couldn't help herself as she rolled towards him and kissed him deeply, "I'm not."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:13 am

Artemis slid her hand up under his shirt, enjoying the feeling of his touch as she brought his mouth back to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 am

Blake ran his hands down her body and back up as he kissed her deeper. her thoughts she'd showed him were still running through his mind and he tried his best to make them come true.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:20 am

oh, he did alright. Artemis's body shuddered in pleasure as they moved as one, each striving toward each other in a delicate heap; like a horizontal dance, one could say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:24 am

Autumn cuddled him close, muttering something about covers. She was cold, but he was warm enough that she was content.

Ryder smiled kissing her back, his hands finding her hips and pulling her closer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:24 am

Blake finally began to slow, his eyes dancing with happiness. "I love you." He repeated over and over holding her close as possible.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:25 am

Lana grinned and let him pull her close. She kissed him deeply on the lips again and smiled mischievously before running her hands down his thighs.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:27 am

Drake frowned and pulled a blanket over them, resting his head in a pillow as he continued to rub her back and drift into his own blissfilled sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:29 am

Artemis gave a content sigh, tracing circles on his back "I love you too". she clung to him "promise me something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:32 am

Blake smiled and held onto her, "Anything."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:33 am

Ryder raised a brow at her, though his body shuddered with happyness. He rolled so he was above her once again, his hands still holding her hips in place as he moved and entangled their bodies once again. His body shuddering happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:36 am

Lana couldn't help the shivers of pleasure that racked her body, he really did need to rest. But as they moved she figured this to be the more pleasurable choice.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:37 am

Artemis readjusted her legs around him "never let me go?" she kissed his neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:44 am

Blake laughed, "I promise."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:46 am

"Good" artemis grinned, silencing his laughter with a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:46 am

Ryder lost himself happily.

Autumn woke and slid from his arms and found her sandwhich, her stomach growling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:47 am

Drake remained asleep, the long drive over had really worn him out

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:52 am

Blake smiled and kissed her back, increasing the depth.

Lana couldn't keep track of her surroundings, all she knew was Ryder.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:54 am

Artemis's hands became embedded in his hair "we're getting married" she murmured between kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:56 am

Ryder began to slow and kissed her neck, closing his eyes as he held her close.

Autumn took a bite of her sandwhich and gagged, spitting the bite back out and wrapping it into a napkin. She glanced at Drake's sandwhich, then at Drake, and then decided the least he could do for putting her through all this, was relinquish his sandwhich. She took a bite of his, and then smiled widely as her stomach didn't reject it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:59 am

Drake remained out, the twins making their way into his dreams. A tear rolled down his face as worry for their new baby ramaged through his mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next