the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Autumn pulled back and looked at him curiously. "For what?" She asked, a little to distracted by his answer.

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Drake pouted as she pulled away but became thoughtful "you saved me, saved me from myself. Despite how corny that sounds, it's true"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Autumn looked at him thoughtfully and kissed him again out of lack of something to say. It wasn't until she was just starting to get lost in the kiss that she pulled away again. "But you always could have saved yourself. I mean all you had to do was walk away. I didn't do anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Drake growled as she pulled away again "no.. I would have never walked away without a reason... you were my reason"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:44 pm

"Oh," Autumn said thoughtfully and went back to kissing him and pulled away again and opened her mouth to say something, but saw the frustration on his face and smiled. "How did I become your reason? If I'm correct, I was the most troublesome."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Drake growled and pulled her back to him "I like a challenge" he deepening the kiss, hoping to silence her endless questions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Autumn sighed, her body relaxing and her arms wrapping around his neck. "You know I was jealous that you focused your attention on Artemis instead of me?" she said between his kisses, her body shuddering slightly as she pulled herself closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Drake froze, Artemis. Way to kill the mood, Autumn. He pulled away and straightened himself out. "I would of killed myself if I ever did to you what I.. what I did to her. there's nothing to be jealous about" he scowled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Autumn stared at him. She said and pulled him back to her, bringing his hands around, putting on on her back pocket, the other on her back. She kissed him gently. Now she was the one frustrated with him breaking it off. Truth was that she had been jealous though, as petty as it sounds. She was jealous that he never came to see her, and when the gaurd had called Artemis his pet she thought of all the different ways she would have been able to kill the gaurd for saying such things. But she didn't mention it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Drake remained stony as she kissed him, his thoughts flashing back to all the tactics he had tried on the poor girl. He thought of someone doing that to Autumn and rage filled him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Autumn sighed and rolled her eyes and moved out from under him. "I'll be right back." She mutted and went inside and to the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:09 pm

drake watched her go and leaned back, staring up at the sky, void of emotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Autumn slipped out the bathroom windown and climbed up onto the roof, slipping a few times, and then just laid there on top of the house. She didn't plan on coming back down. She was to busy kicking herself for what she had said. She sat up so she could see over the sea of green again, sitting with her knees to her chest. Great Gaia girl can't you ever keep your mouth shut? she thought to herself.

Last edited by Taylow on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Drake continued to stare at the sky, losing all motivation to move or even feel anything at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:21 pm

After a moment she told herself she needed to go back, or else Drake would be looking for her. Autumn took a deep breath and went to move and slipped, hitting her head on the corner of one of the roof edges, and laid there passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:26 pm

(autumn just can't catch a break!)

Drake's eyelids drooped closed, he fell asleep, too deep in his self pitty to think of anything but

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:29 pm

((ha no. She's slightly clumsy like that and she exists in a dystopian world where everything goes wrong))

Autumn didn't wake up, blood trickling down her face from her temple. She felt herself swirling deeper and deeper into the dark until she wasn't even aware of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Artemis frowned, hearing a thump on the roof. What the? She peered out of her window and glanced up. She gasped, spotting up above. She squirmed her way up to her "Autumn?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Autumn didn't stir. She just layed their, blood still trickling slightly. Her breathing had gotten slightly shallow, her heart beat slow and uneven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:49 pm

"Autumn?" Artemis shook her lightly
"Autumn? Wake up dammit!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Huh? Wha? What's goiing on? Autumn responded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:59 pm

"you knocked yourself out. What the hell you doing on the roof anyway?" Artemis asked, covering autumn's wound with her hand to help with clotting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Hiding I guess. Thinking. I just wanted to be alone for a minute, and when I went to get down..I slipped..I think.. ugh I just want to sleep. Autumn's body took a deep breath and let it out slowly, coughing a few times before she finally came round. She did her best to open her eyes, but after only opening them a margian of the way, she gave up and closed them again. "I feel like I got hit by a bus." she murmered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:38 pm

"you have the worst luck" artemis sighed, pulling her up. "Drake is gunna kill me when he finds you like this" Artemis flinched the second the words slipped from her mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 pm

"Drake should be kicking himself. What time is it? I've been gone for a couple hours I think." Autumn blinked a few times, trying to get her vision to clear. She sat there holding her head and looked over at her. If she remembered right...she got new clothes.."You look nice. Those colors really look good on you." She muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next