the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 7 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:21 am

Landon shifted and looked at her curiously. Lana never cried. He looked from her, to the flickering form in her hands and his lips pursed. "I'm not sure what you want me to do." He watched the man, his eyes timing the flickers and then he bit him, hard. The shock made the flickering stop and he had done it just right to show the wounds he had managed to aquire. "Is that what you wanted?" he asked, hoping he didn't do something wrong.

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 7 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:25 am

"No!" She screamed and would have hit him if it didn't mean letting go of Ryder. "Fix him, help him!" She rocked him in her arms.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:28 am

"I did! If I hadn't have done that you wouldn't be able to fix him! Besides I don't have the supplies here!" Landon looked at her exasperated. "How far is your house from here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:31 am

Lana bit her lip, "an hour." She held Ryder tighter in her arms, afraid let him go.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:34 am

Landon frowned and looked around and sighed. "Follow me." He muttered, shifting and taking off into the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:39 am

Lana gratefully pulled Ryder back onto her back and ran after him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:41 am

Landon took her to his own house, a young woman, round with child standing on the front porch. He shifted and walked up to her and kissed her gently and told her to go get the first aid kit. He then took Ryder from Lana and took him inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:50 am

Lana followed looking around curiously. She didn't know Landon had a girl, ler alone a pregnant one. His house was beautiful. Worry took hold of her thoughts pushing others away. She stared after Ryder with fear in her eyes.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:54 am

Landon laid Ryder on the couch and the young woman quickly brought him the kit, her eyes slightly wide, but also seeming as if she had seen things like this to many times before. Landon cleaned the wounds and bandaged them up and looked at her. "I'm not sure what all could be harmed on the inside, I'm not skilled enough to take care of those things." He searched Lana's face for a moment and sighed. "The damage seemed to be mostlu on the outside so I'm sure he's fine. Just keep an eye out for a fever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:59 am

Lana didn't take her eyes off Ryder, "Thank-you." She knelt by the couch and laid a hand on his chest. She could wait if it meant he would be okay.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:01 am

"Lana?" Landon looked at her, his eyes begging. "Don't tell anyone about this place, or Karen. Please?" Karen's hand rested on his shoulder, and his hand covered hers. His eyes pleading her to keep this secret for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:50 am

Artemis sighed and crinkled her nose at the prospect. She really wasn't looking forward to spending more time with.. him. "lets go then" she mumbled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:56 am

Autumn had her eyes closed and was leaned back against the seat, her hair falling away some from where she had hit her head. She felt herself falling asleep, and she didn't even try to stop herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:41 am

Drake kissed her forehead one last time the frowned, spotting the cut "what happened here?" he demanded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:45 am

"I fell." Autumn muttered, turning on her side and curling up. "I climbed up onto the roof and when I went to get down I fell."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:01 am

"Now why did you do that?" Drake asked, baffled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:07 am

"I climbed up on the roof so I could be alone and think. I fell, hit my head, and passed out for a couple hours without intending to." Autumn muttered. What was this twenty questions? Besides, she still wasn't exactly happy with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:11 am

"right," drake huffed, exasperated. "you just like trouble"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:17 am

Autumn frowned and got up and left the car. She didn't need this right now. She started out with an angry walk, but it didn't take long until she was running and back in her tree that she had started out in, making sure to stay quiet so she couldn't be found.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:28 am

Drake sighed, what the hell had just happened? He sat in the car, numbly staring at his hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:31 am

Autumn sat in her tree, tears pouring down her face. She couldn't help feeling...inadiquate. And lost. And perhaps like a clumsy mistake. Everything weighed on her at that moment, and she felt as if she was suffocating under it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:41 am

Lana smiled and pushed a lock of hair from Ryder's face. "I wont tell anyone.

Blake headed towards the car.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:48 am

Landon relaxed slightly and smiled, Karen walking off to the kitchen. He watched her leave, then his attention turned back to Lana. "You like this one don't you." His question sounding more like a statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 am

Lana smiled, "I love him."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:13 am

Landon looked at her a little surpised. "Love?" He asked and smiled. "wow. Never thought I'd hear the day that that word wasn't used in the same sentance as 'gun', 'explosions', or 'fast'."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next