the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 8 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:17 am

Lana laughed, "Neither did I." She looked to Ryder happily.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 8 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:23 am

Landon got up and gave her shoulder a gentle, brotherly squeeze and went to the kitchen with Karen. Ryder stirred slightly his eyes opening just barely. He gave her a crooked smile, and then his eyes started to close again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:41 pm

"Hey handsome, you okay?" She asked him with a smile.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:44 pm

"I thought I was a moron, not handsome." Ryder murmered, though his voice was slightly weaker than usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:47 pm

She laughed, "That too, you scared me." She whispered the last part.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 pm

"You scared me," Ryder said truthfully. Her driving was a little scary. "Are you ok? You're not hurt, nothing happened to you?" he asked, focing his eyes open, even if just slightly, looking at her. He felt like he had been ran over by a 18 wheeler.

Last edited by Taylow on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Artemis clung to Blakes side, tensing as she saw drake in the car. She didn't spot Autumn. huh
"autumn?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:53 pm

What? Autumn responded, still perched in her tree, angrily brushing tears from her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:59 pm

"we're leaving... you coming?" She really didn't think she could manage to not tweak if both her and blake weren't there to help make her feel safe..er with him there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Autumn took a deep breath and sighed. "Yes." she replied, some of her thoughts and feelings from the last few days accidently leaking into where Artemis could feel them. She started to climb down the tree, doing her best to stop the tears, pushing them away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Artemis winced and rubbed her head "do ya mind? " she sighed and gripped blake tighter "you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:29 pm

"Oops..sorry." Embaressment leaked in as she hid everything again. "I'm fine." she lied, but it wasn't like Artemis could tell the difference, there was barely any emotion to the statement. Autumn emerged from the woods, her cheeks dry and her face pretty well blank. She got in the car and leaned back and closed her eyes, hoping Drake wouldn't ask questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:35 pm

(bells? where are you????)
Drake slipped his hand in Autumns tentively, not really sure what was going on between them, but he didn't like it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Autumn looked over at him and gave a small smile and squoze his hand, before turning to look back out the window. She was trying her hardest to not let everything come pouring out, to not down in the suffocating sea of emotions. She took a deep breath as Drake started the car, bracing herself for yet another car ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Blake smiled and squeezed Artemis's hand to comfort her, her knew how hard it was for her to be in here with Drake.

Lana smiled, "I'm perfectly fine moron, worry about yourself. You shouldn't have worried about getting me out, super healing, I would have gotten hurt but gotten better without much help. You're not so lucky." She felt a tear touch her cheek. "I could have lost you, I never want to feel that again. I love you too much."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Artemis sighed and curled up next to Blake, her eyes trained on drake as he squeezed Autumns hand and started their drive into the unknown.
"Where to?" Drake asked Blake

Last edited by Ella Rose on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Blake grinned, feeling like a kid almost. He hadn't been to the hideout except once since be go of the streets. "New York City." It was only a few hours away. He laid an arm around Artemis.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Drake nodded and sped forward, anxious to get out and away from their hunters

Artemis laid her head against Blakes chest, trying hard to relax and enjoy his presence

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Blake smiled and wrapped the arm that was around her shoulder a little firmer around her. He placed a light kiss on her head. "Love you."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Artemis smiled and scooted closer "love you more"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Blake shook his head, not possible. he kissed her again, softly on the lips.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Artemis smirked and returned the kiss, letting it distract her from her worries and anxieties

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Blake glanced at the front seat. Seeing them paying no attention he slipped Artemis out of her seat belt and onto his lap so he could kiss hee easier.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Artemis gave an embarrassed smiled but allowed him to pull her closer, her hands making their way up his shirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Blake led a trail of kisses down her neck and gently caressed her back.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next