the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 9 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Artemis held back a moan from escaping her lips as she gripped him tighter "why can't we be alone right now?" she pouted, her thoughts turning to their company in the front

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 9 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Blake smiled, I wish we were. he let his mind ponder the things he could be doing right now knowing she would hear them. He tightened his hold on her.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Artemis's breath caught as the images flashed through her. She deepened the kiss, trying to silence the yearning taking root deep inside of her "you have a very vivid imagination"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Thank-you. He grinned and laid her down in the seat forgetting the others for a moment.. he kissed her and let his imagination go wild with what they could be doing.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Drake raised an eyebrow but kept his attention elsewhere. Fair enough, him and autumn might be doing the same if she wasn't so petrified of cars

Artemis shuddered, her body arching up to his, trying to make the image a reality. She pushed her own set of images into his mind, lingering over the details he would find most... interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Blake cut off a moan and kissed her hungrily. His hands roamed her body as he created more images for her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Artemis smiled into the kiss, melding their minds till they were both active participants of the day dream. She kissed him back, so lost in him she forgot it was but a dream after all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Bells wrote:Blake smiled and squeezed Artemis's hand to comfort her, her knew how hard it was for her to be in here with Drake.

Lana smiled, "I'm perfectly fine moron, worry about yourself. You shouldn't have worried about getting me out, super healing, I would have gotten hurt but gotten better without much help. You're not so lucky." She felt a tear touch her cheek. "I could have lost you, I never want to feel that again. I love you too much."

Ryder smiled, his hand reaching up and cupping her cheek . "Sorry, it's a reflex. Gotta keep my girl safe." He murmered, his thumb brushing the tear from her cheek. He took her by the hand and pulled her to lay with him, not that there was a ton of room, but he made it work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Autumn forced herself to sleep so she didn't notice the car ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Blake groaned softly as the dream began to slow slightly. That was amazing he kissed her again.

Lana aloud him to pull her next to him and curled up at his side. She let out a content sigh and let her eyes drift shut.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Ryder had already passed out again. He could barely stay awake for more than ten minutes at a time and he was finding it very annoying. Landon walked out and smiled at them and moved them to the guest room and closed the door so they'd be able to sleep without being disturbed by him and Karen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Artemis grinned, pressing both dream and physical self closer up to him, her dreamself shivered as the movement caused pleasure to shoot through her " indeed"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Blake grit his teeth to keep the dream from becoming reality. Not to much further to New York City. he said with a kiss.

Lana stirred slightly as they were moved but dropped back off almost immediately.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Artemis grinned in expectation, repeating the motion slowly a few more times before deepening the kiss and ending the image. "I hope so" she pouted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Autumn's face was pretty well blank as she slept, but as they neared the city, her face turned into one of horror, then of pain, then both, the nightmares coming back.

Ryder stirred and woke for a few minutes, looking down at Lana, a smile on his face. He watched her, forcing his eyes to stay open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Blake grinned and forced himself to sit up. Pulling Artemis close he turned to Drake. "How much further to the city?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Lana curled into a ball against his chest in her sleep. "Ryder." She murmured.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:44 pm

"I'm right here, Lana." Ryder murmered and kissed her head, doing his best to hold her tight, and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Lana slept fitfully, her head full of what could have happened when the car crashed, each image worse than the last.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Drake shot autumn a worried looked, squeezing her hand gently before acknowledging blake. he raised an eyebrow and tossed him a mirror "not long, loverboy"

Artemis flinched, her face turning a deep crimson as she clung to blake even hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Ryder woke up to a restless Lana. He shook her gently. "Lana? Lana, it's ok. Wake up, hun."

Autumn seemed to relax slightly, and squeezed his hand in return, even though she was still asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Drake froze and relaxed a little at the return squeeze. he returned his attention back to the road, they were starting to enter NY traffic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Blake grinned at Artemis, ignoring the title loverboy. See?

Lana came out of the dreams slowly to see an alive Ryder. She clutched him tightly and sobbed into his chest. "Promise me you'll never leave me."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Artemis returned the smile and slipped her hand in his pocket, trying , unsuccessfully, to appease her burning desire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Autumn sat up with a gasp, running a hand through her hair, her eyes wide, blinking a few times as she realized it was just a dream. It was all just a dream.

Ryder wrapped his arms around her, wincing slightly as he did so. "I promise, Lana. You'll never loose me. I promise." He said watching her worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next