the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 10 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Drake squeezed Autumns hand, trying to help calm her "you okay?" he spared her a glance from the road

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 10 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Blake placed his hand upon hers and sent a few more images.

Lana's sops began to slow and she wiped away her tears before smiling up at him. "I guess you can't work now...."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Ryder chuckled and sighed. "Ya I guess not."

Autumn glanced at Drake, her face still pale and nodded. "ya, j-just a dream." She muttered and sunk back into her seat, clinging to his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Artemis shot him a 'no fair' look and let her fingers start to explore around the inside of his pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Drake sighed and pulled up in front of a nice hotel, if they were going to be on the run, might as well be comfortable. Besides, what was the point of having a bloated savings account if he wasn't going to use it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Blake groaned under his breath, it was almost as if she was teasing him. She probably was. He retaliated with some vivid pictures in his mind.

Lana laughed shortly, then frowned. "Then I will come back soon. Landon will make sure you don't get into any trouble." She gave Hm a sad smile and slipped from the room before he could say a word. She found Landon and pulled him to the side. "Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, like move from that bed. Ill be back."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Landon sighed and nodded. "Are you sure you should go without a partner?"

Autumn was a little wobbly as she got out of the car, obviously still trying to wake herself up. She made her way around the car and to Drake, and wrapped her arms around him, clinging to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Artemis grinned, her breath catching at the pictures. her fingers became more bold.
Drake held her tight, tossing his keys to a bell hop and ducking back in. "come on, you too"
Artemis froze, her eyes wide as she was caught with her hand on a rather daring place
Drake rolled his eyes "I'll get you your own room if you'd like" he reasoned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Autumn wasn't even paying attention to what was going on. She just held onto Drake, her eyes distant along with her mind. The pen tapped on the cold metal table, keeping a certain untamed rythem that sent chills down the spine. It was eerie, the only sound in the large room. The man leaned across the table and stared at her, "you've got to talk at some point." His deep voice was cold and emotionless. Autumn didn't say a word and they sat there for a long moment in silence, her deep carmel eyes set in determination. "Alright. Fine," the man motioned to the gaurd at the door. "She's decided she wants to go play doctor." The gaurd nodded and she struggled as he took her out of the room. Her own blood curtling scream echoed through her mind. She hated dreams.

Last edited by Taylow on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Blake grinned, "That would be nice." Reluctantly he took Artemis's hand and got out of the car.

Lana nodded, "I'm sure."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Artemis clung to blake as he followed him inside and got them two separate luxury rooms.
Drake kissed Autumns head, worried as he carried her to their room

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Landon nodded and sighed, but then jumped slightly as Ryder appeared infront of Lana and shoved her to the wall, kissing her deeply. Landon looked at them for a minute and then walked away, pretending he hadn't seen anything. Ryder's hands teased her as he kissed her, his fingers tracing the out line of her hips. He then pulled away and looked at her with a tired, worn out smile. "couldn't let you leave without doing that." He chuckled. "And I didn't tell you I love you, so there's my reasons."

Autumn blinked a few times, only just barely noticing where she was and what was going on. She cuddled him and sighed. "This is a fancy place." she murmered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Drake nodded, "you could use a little pampering, don't ya think?" he unlocked the door and place her on the plus, kind size bed"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Autumn looked at him curiously. Pampering? What was that word? She flopped back onto the bed and let out a sigh. She didn't know beds could get any softer than Drake's. She streached out and stared at the ceiling. "Drake?..what if I said I couldn't read?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:29 pm

He plopped down besides her "then I'd say i'd have to teach you.. if you'd like. Is that what's been bothering you?" he asked, feeling slightly relieved. He though tit was something worse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Autumn shrugged. "Part of it." She said and looked over at him, brushing his cheek with her fingers. "I'm just...I don't know." she sighed, wondering how to explain it. "I just feel..off. Like I'm drowning in a sea of emotions that I can't control." She watched him carefully. "Like I'm inadiquate, lost,...a clumsy mistake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Drake snarl and brought her to him "you are anything but inadiquate" he kissed her forehead "you wanna talk about it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Autumn shook her head slightly. "I wouldn't know how to explain it." She murmered and closed her eyes, happy to be in his arms. She kissed his chest and wrapped her arms around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Drake sighed and wrapped his other arm around her as well, resting his chin on the top of her head "well I'm here of you want to" he murmured

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:52 pm

"Just make me feel loved." Autumn murmured after a moment. "Loved and like I belong." She cuddled him closely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:54 pm

That he could do. He kissed the top of her head, trailing down her body and back up again, his lips brushing and teasing her skin where ever they touched

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:03 pm

A groan escaped Autumn's lips, goosebumps of pleasure rising all across her skin, her body shuddering slightly. She gave a small smile as she let him continue, her constant questions for once quieted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Drake grinned and slipped his hands up her shirt, exploring the area eagerly as he pull it off over her head. He brought her closer to him and softly kissed the area, his lips finding their way back to her mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Lana smiled and kiss him lightly on the lips. "Love you too." Then she walked out the door.

Blake carries Artemis to the bed and grinned mischievous ly. He leaned out as if to kiss her than threw himself back on the bed. "Man, I am so tired!" He closed his eyes the grin still on his face.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Her heart was lurching, fluttering unevenly, her breath catching slightly. He could always do this to Autumn, always. It was as if she'd never get use to it, a fact she was rather fond of. She kissed him back, her hands bringing his shirt up and off, one arm wrapped around his shoulder, pulling him closer, the other was lost in his hair.

Ryder watched her go and collapsed, Landon picking him up and putting him back in the guest room, and closing the door, leaving him be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next