the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 21 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:00 am

Blake smiled, "Yes, " he agreed. "Tomorrow." he leaned over and began kissing her back.

Lana curled up against his side and gave him a small grin, "Now are you going to sleep?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 21 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am

Grace emerged form the changing room and ignored the girl's stares as she walked up to buy the outfit.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:03 am

Artemis tighten her legs and grinned as fire ran through her. She deepened the kiss and soon they were even more of a tangled mess then they were before

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:05 am

Jess followed her with a smile.

"Only if you don't leave." Ryder muttered as he held onto her tightly.

Autumn finished his sandwhich and sighed contenedly, resuming her place beside him. She looked at him and frowned, wiping away the tear that was on his face, but she didn't wake him up knowing that he needed his sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:07 am

Her touch brought him to life, as per usual, and he slowly awoke from his horrid dreams. He stared at her face, using it as an achor back to reality "hello" he whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:08 am

Grace smiled back at him, "Having fun?"

Lana smiled softly, "I won't leave you again."

Blake couldn't help but feel he was the luckest guy in the world as he managed to feel even happier than before.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:11 am

Hours later, artemis fell asleep on his chest, still clinging to him and their bodies still tangled together. She didn;t want to let go.. if she did he might just leave...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:12 am

"Are you alright?" Autumn murmered as she watched him, her hand still on his cheek.

Jess chuckled. "I guess you could say that." He said watching her. "I am enjoying myself though."

Ryder smiled, but it didn't make it very far before his breathing evened out and he was asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 am

(*cough cough* taylow, you keep forgetting about the other cc.. Sad )

Drake gripped her hand softly "ya" lier
"you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:15 am

Grace spun around, not watching where she was going as she walked backwards. "How so?"

Blake fell into a wonderful sleep, his dreams full of amazing Artemis. He would never leave and allow her to get hurt.

Lana couldn't help herself and fell sleep after Ryder. Stuck to his side.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:18 am

((sorry, I'm trying not to fall asleep. I think I'll post once more in each of the ccs I'm in and then I'm going to bed..hopefully I'll feel better by morning))

Autumn watched him and kissed him gently. "I'm full, if that counts."

Jess shrugged. "You're fun to be around. I don't think I've smiled this much in...years."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am

Hunger crept through to artemis, unwilling pulling her from her sleep. She groaned and tightened her hold on blake, willing his touch to silence her hunger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:20 am

(kk, me too)
Drake grinned and noticed his missing sandwich "indeed, it does" he kissed her back and pulled away to examine her

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:20 am

((I hope you do too))

Grace felt another smile tug onto her face, "I don't believe many people think that. Most call me other choice names." She smiled at him, " And I have to agree, I don't believe I've had so many smiles that are generally lacking sarcasm, ever."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:22 am

Jess chuckled as he watched her. "Well then, I'll take that as a compliment towards my company."

Autumn smiled and watched him. "What are you doing?" she asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:23 am

"Admiring you" Drake stated simply, stroking her face

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:26 am

Grace gave something resembling a little bow, "Perhaps it just shows I am getting better at being an angel."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:29 am

Autumn blushed slightly and cuddled him, burrying her face in his chest. "Now why would you be doing that?" she asked as her hand absentl mindedly felt around her stomach.

Jess looked at her in mock horror. "Well, we can't have that. They might decide to take you back, and I'm not sure I'm willing to let you go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:31 am

Drake placed his hand gently over her stomach "because you make for quite the site" he kissed her forehead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:35 am

"Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?" Autumn asked, knowing that statement could be taken two totally different ways. She finally located what she had been looking for and gasped slightly. She took his hand and put it where hers was. There, starting to form, was a small lump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:37 am

A smile broke across drakes face as joy shinned through his eyes "good, most definitely good" he pulled her to him and kissed her, his joy spilling out in the kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:44 am

Autumn kissed him back, rolling to her side and hooking her leg around his waist, and held him close, not wanting to break the kiss. It was to good. Drake hadn't kissed her like that since the twins and she had been missing it desperately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:51 am

Drake grinned into the kiss, his hands exploring her body eagerly as he rolled her under him. Seems the old Autumn was back "I missed this" he brought her closer to him, holding her tight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:56 am

"Me too." Autumn murmered against his lips, her arms wrapping around his neck, her fingers embeding themselves in his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:59 am

Drake allowed the kiss to slowly deepen, wanting to make everything of this moment since life easily decide to take it away again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next