the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 12 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:53 pm

"Morning." Autumn smiled happily and leaned against him. "Drake?" She asked after a moment. "What does ice cream taste like?" she asked curiously. "I keep seeing signs for it."

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 12 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Drake had already slipped in a robe of his own and turned to face Blake "ya, of course. we'll be staying her for a few night, the crowds should mask us better than the words." he patted autumns shoulder "if you need any money, don't hesitate to ask " he told him, his tone serious "my savings is community money... it's the least I can do..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Blake nodded, "Ill remember that." Then gave them a smile and slipped back out of the door. Finishing the phone calls he made his way onto the streets of NYC. It didn't take long for him to realize he was in over his head. How many ring stores were there?
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:02 am

Autumn glanced at Drake and couldn't help a small smile and a giggle as she shook her head, watching Blake leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:03 am

Drake smiled softly as he watched him go. At last artemis was getting a piece of the happiness she deserved. He was grateful to Blake for that
He turned back to Autumn "Ice cream, eh? would you like to try some, now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:04 am

Autumn looked at him and raised a brow. "Now?" She asked a little hesitantly. She didn't really feel like leaving the confines of their room just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:09 am

Blake finally slipped into a store and started looking at rings. Sighing he realized he knew nothing about them.
"May I help you?" Asked an elderly lady.
"Umm, yeah." Replied Blake nervously. "I need a ring."
"Obviously," she's said with a chuckle. "For a young lady?"
Blake nodded, "Yeah."
The old women smiled and began showing him the rings.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:12 am

Drake tapped her nose with his finger, "yes, now. The beauty of room service" he added, seeing her expression

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:16 am

Autumn raised a brow. Roomservice? She shrugged. "Alright. But I get to take a shower first." she said and kissed him, her eyes holding a slight mischevious glint as she then turned and walked to the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:18 am

Blake finally found a ring he thought was good. He managed to figure out how to take a picture and send it like a FAX to the hotel with his phone number attached. They were to take it to Autumn and Drake's room. He needed their opinion.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:23 am

Drake eyed her curiously as she walked away. A knock sounded on the door and he was handed a fax, thanking the guy, he also asked for ice cream to be delivered to the room, a scoop of every favor and a bowl with every topping. He examined the fax and smiled, walking it over to Autumn "whatcha think? blake needs advice"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:27 am

Autumn poked her head from the shower, wiping the water from her face and looked at the ring. "I like it. I think she'll love it." She said, doing her best not to drip on it. She then ducked back into the shower, standing there happily as the hot water cascaded over her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:28 am

Lana perched on a tree about twenty miles out of NYC and dialed Landon's cell. He probably didn't even know she had the number.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:29 am

Drake pulled out his phone and sent him a text
two thumbs up, go for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:34 am

Blake read the text as he paced the shop, the elderly women watching him with an amused smile. He purchased the ring and butterflies took root in his stomach. When he reached the hotel he stood infront of their room for a minute before running back to Drake and Autumn's. He knocked on the door and spoke from the hall. "I can't do this." A hand went to his temple and rubbed his head. "What do I say? "
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:38 am

Drake frowned, not really sure himself. he looked at the bathroom door, hoping Autumn would make an appearance soon. she was better at that stuff.

Artemis groaned and stirred, her hand groaping out for Blakes comforting presense. She found but a cold bed and she flew up, the wind whiping about her "bl-blake?" she whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:41 am

Lana shifter as she heard Landon answer the phone. Without a greeting she Said, "How is he?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:43 am

Autumn came out wrapped in her robe, drying her hair. "What's the comotion about?"

Landon took a deep breath and sighed. "He's developed a fever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:48 am

"WHAT?" Lana screeched.

Blake blushed, "I can't do this. Ill say the wrong thing." Thunder echoes his words, showing a little of his flip-flopping emotions.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:50 am

The wind picked up, trashing the room. "Bl-blake?!" her heart stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:56 am

Autumn put her hands on his shoulders and looked at him and smiled. "Two little words is all it takes. Marry Me." She shrugged. "It's as simple as that. It doesn't have to be any long thing. Now, go." She said turned him towards his room. "Go get her."

Landon held the phone away from his ear and then put it back as soon as she was done. "He developed a fever over night, it keeps spiking, reaching a new high each time I check it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:59 am

Drake just shrugged "what she said"

Artemis dashed into her clothes, fear filling her as the wind became a tornado, where was he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:59 am

Lana felt herself panic, "I'm a day away, what should I do?"

Blake nodded and ran towards the room as he felt the winds. "Artemis! " he said as he broke into the room. "Are you okay?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:02 am

relief filled her as he broke through the door "blake!" she sobbed, collapsing in his arms "i thought you left me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:07 am

Blake was stunned for a moment. "I would never do that."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next