the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Artemis raised an eyebrow and chuckled, helping her toward the window ledge "exactly how hard did you hit your head?"

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:48 pm

"Not hard enough." Autumn muttered and with Artemis's help, she slipped back into the house, her equilibrium was still off though so she couldn't really walk straight. She followed Artemis through the house and then curled up on the couch, deciding that running into three doors was enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Artemis sighed, not knowing what to do. She should probably get Drake but no way could she handle that and it was his own damn fault for laxing with Autumn. "I'll go grab you some ice" she muttered, slipping out and to the kitchen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Autumn forced herself into a sitting position, deciding she needed to suck it up. After remembering everything she'd been through, this didn't seem like much. She grabbed a book off the coffee table and opened it up. Peter Pan. She hadn't read anything in a long time. She scanned the pages, picking out a few words, but most of it was foriegn to her. Reading, like everything else, was a skill you had to practice and use always, otherwise you forget how to do it. In Autumn's case, she had forgotten..or at least enough to make reading difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Artemis brought back the ice pack and handed it to her "good book" she commented, sitting down across from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Autumn looked up and quickly set the book down. "Thanks." She muttered as she took the ice pack and put it to her tender head, closing her eyes. "Is it really a good book?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:08 pm

"mhm" artemis responded, "it was one of the ones I managed to keep hidden from.. from drake." she gulped "have you never read it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Autumn looked down and shook her head. "No..I haven't even touched a book in years." she muttered looking slightly sheepish and almost..ashamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:13 pm

"You don't know how to read!" Artemis exclaimed, her mouth falling open

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Autumn scowled and looked at her and shrugged. "A little...but not much." No need to go into reasons why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Artemis paused, feeling sorry for Autumn. She couldn't imagine not being able to escape into books all those times drake came and... she couldn't imagine not having that outlit. "...want me to teach you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Autumn glanced at her. "You'd teach me?" She asked, her carmel eyes widening slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Artemis shifted uneasily. what was she getting herself into? "Sure" she mumbled. "just promise not to go climbing an any roofs again"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Autumn looked at her skeptically. "Sorry..can't promise anything." she shrugged. Reading wasn't that important to her. She'd made it this far without it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Artemis sighed and placed her head in her hand "suit yourself" she picked up the book and began to read it, happily immersing herself in the characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:37 pm

Autumn watched her and found herself feeling slightly jealous. She stood and set the ice bag down and walked into the kitchen to grab herself something to drink, away from the books. She never knew exactly how much she was missing out on until now. But she brushed the thought away and did her best not to worry about it. Although, no matter how hard she tried not to...she did feel lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:44 pm

(we should wait for bells... Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:47 pm

(( ok))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:59 pm

(Here!))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:03 am

Blake waited for Artemis for a long time. With a sigh he sat on he ground and laid back. Soon his eyes drifted shut and he fell asleep.

Lana pulled a dress from her closet and slipped it on along with her boots. She turned around and saw Ryder starring at her, she smiled. "Like the view?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:03 am

((yay!))

"Love it." Ryder chuckled as he watched her, frowning slightly as she pulled the dress on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:07 am

Lana laughed, "Sorry, I have to put clothes on. Other people might not appreciate it if I don't." She walked to the door of the bedroom.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:11 am

Ryder popped infront of her and wrapped his arms around her, still missing his shirt. "Ah society and their rules." He muttered and kissed her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:18 am

Lana smiled, "I know, it so annoying." She laughed a little. Kissing his lips and leading g a trail down his jaw line then his neck she let out a breathy sigh, "If we are going to get any work done..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:23 am

Ryder frowned. "Who cares about work?" He muttered, not willing to let her go. He was not beging to despise work because it continued to interupt his plans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next