the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 36 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Grace smiled, dancing easily. How long had it been? Ten, eleven years? Her body remembered the motions entirely and she grinned widely, she loved to dance. The words of the song started to reach her and she felt tears prick her eyes.

Lana smiled at Ryder and rubbed her stomach, "No sudden trips, okay?" her eyes got wide as she felt a bump. She moved her shirt and looked at the slight baby bump on her stomach. She thought for a moment a little amazed. They did say that as rare as shifter babies are the pregnancies are very fast. She racked her mind for the length of time.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 36 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:54 pm

Drake kissed her forehead "I have a limo outside waiting to take us there, no worries"
Artemis stuck to his side only to stop short in semi fear as she spotted drake up ahead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Autumn smiled widely, closing her eyes when he kissed her forehead. "What's a limo?" she asked curiously.

Jess smiled as they danced. He brought her close to him, taking her arms and wrapping them around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist and just swayed with her, all of the sudden feeling exauhsted.

"Yes, dear." Ryder murmered, not really awake. It was more like one of those automatic responses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Blake rubbed her back reassuringly, "It'll be fine. He's not going to do anything to you, I promise."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Grace was grateful for the lack of real movement, she giggled sadly, "We're a pair aren't we?" She watched him for any signs he needed to stop.

Lana grinned and gave his shoulder a little shove. "Hey sleepy head, it's already ten am. Time to get up."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Ryder groaned and pulled her closer. "Ten more minutes." he mumbled.

Jess smiled and chuckled. "Yes, I guess we are." He closed his eyes, listening to the music and sighed. "what else would you like to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:10 pm

"Hmm," Grace whispered and kissed him lightly. "I'll give you a hint." She let the kiss get deeper.

Lana laughed softly and let him pull her closer, "Ten minutes." Her stomach touched him and the baby kicked its opinion of the time limit before they appeared in the car.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:13 pm

Ryder opened his eyes and looked down at her stomach then back at her and raised his brow as he made them appear back in their room. "Can't go anywhere just yet, jr." Ryder grumbled at her stomach.

Jess smiled as he kissed her back, his hands pulling her closer. "Do we need to head back to the hotel room then?" He asked between kisses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:18 pm

The words seemed to make the baby mad, it then made them appear in the middle of nowhere, fields on all sides. Lana glared at Ryder, "I don't think he liked that." The baby kicked its agreement and a smile broke out on her face.

Grace pressed herself as close as possible, totally not public appropriate. "yes."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Jess chuckled and smiled, kissing her again before breaking away and grabbing his ipod and speakers and hailing a cab to take them back to the hotel.

Ryder growled and stared at her stomach. "That child is all you." He grumbled, although he knew that had it been him, he would have, and has done the same thing. Especially with Lana. He made them go back to the hotel room. "We still have to get dressed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:24 pm

As soon as they sat in the cab Grace went back to kissing him, not bothering to see what the cabby thought of this.

Lana grinned, "That is a good idea." The baby kicked again but let her be as she pulled on clean clothing. "And by the way, its more like you then me." Without waiting for Ryder the baby put her back in the car as soon as she was dressed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Drakes eyes twinkled in amusement "a limbo is a.." he froze, not sure how to describe it "well, you'll see" he turned and spotted blake and artemis, he tried to reassure the frightened girl with a kind smile. She hide behind blake, clinging to his close like a scared rabbit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Blake sighed softly and picked her up in his arms before walking to catch up with the others.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Ryder wondered what would happen if he didn't show up, so he sat on the bed and took his sweet time to get dressed and decided to go get breakfast.

Jess kissed her back, holding her close. The cabby dumped them out infront of the hotel and he took her hand and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Autumn watched him and sighed with a frown. Better not be a car, she thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Artemis gave an indignant squeak.
Drake led them out to the awaiting limbo "this" he guested to the lugsorous (sp?) ride "is a limbo"
Artemis peered at the vehicle curiously "it looks funny" she told blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Grace giggled in reply and kissed him lightly before tugging him back into the hotel.

Lana growled and sat there irritably as the baby started up a steady kicking against her stomach. Finally it gave a really hard kick and took her back, stopping right next to Ryder. She started at him for a moment before chuckling, "I think you must be right about the baby being a bit telepathic, how else did it know where to find you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Blake laughed and carried her over to a door, "It's a car for rich people, of course it looks funny."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Artemis snorted tilted her head, examining the inside

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Ryder chuckled and smiled, giving her a quick kiss. "Are you hungry?" he asked.

Jess smiled widely and followed her, not even resisting in the slightest.

((you know what would be interesting? if blake and grace met at one point in time))

Autumn stared at it. Great another car. Not only that, but a funny looking one. "Oh." She said turning her head slightly as she stared at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:45 pm

((Yeah, that would be hilarious, he would go all protective brother on Jess...))

"A little." She said the idea of food making her stomach roll even as it growled.

Grace froze at the doorway, as she spotted Blake on the sidewalk down the road next to a limo. She hesitated, should she say something?

Blake grinned, not seeing grace by the way, "What do you think?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Jess watched her curiously. "Is something wrong?"

Ryder smiled as he watched her. "What sounds good?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Grace hesitated again, "Did I tell you I have a brother? I think I did...."

Lana frowned, smelling the air. "Eggs and hash-browns, the ones cut in those little squares."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Artemis frowned and eyed it unsurely "you get in first," she nudged him to it.
Drake chuckled and pulled her close, "you okay? it;s just a car" he reassured it

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Blake laughed, "What if I sit you in, then get in after you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next