the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 19 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:25 pm

"It's ice cream!" he smiled, spooning another bite and dipping it in oreo crumbs "it's frozen milk and sugar. try it with some toppings"

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 19 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Autumn looked at the topping skeptically, then back at him. "But that will ruin it." she said.

((I will be back in a bit))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:31 pm

(kk) drake chucked, popping in his oreo covered bite "I don't think so. try it" he prepared a spoonful and covered it in ice cream cone crumbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Ella Rose wrote:Artemis's breath caught, a moaned escaping her lips as pleasure ran like fire through her body, she strained toward him, wanting more

Drake cursed and ran over to hold her hand "you okay?" he asked, slightly panicked
(hey, so what did I miss? I wasn't able to read the other post during work -.-)

bells, did you see this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:09 pm

((back, sorry))

Autumn stared at it skeptically and closed her eyes and opened her mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Drake was tempted to smushing it on her nose but refrained and slipped it in her mouth, raising an eyebrow, waiting for her reaction

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:30 pm

It wasn't....normal. She made a face and looked at him and shook her head. "No, that's not good." She said and went back to eating the Marbel ice cream she had first tried. She looked back at the other flavors and her curiosity got the better of her. She hestitantly stuck her spoon in one of the brown flavors and brought the small bite to her mouth. As soon as the chocolate flavor hit her tongue she recoiled and found herself gagging and running to the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Lana tried to keep her wits, "Yes?"

((If you didn't already know its Bells))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Ella Rose wrote:Artemis's breath caught, a moaned escaping her lips as pleasure ran like fire through her body, she strained toward him, wanting more

Drake cursed and ran over to hold her hand "you okay?" he asked, slightly panicked
(hey, so what did I miss? I wasn't able to read the other post during work -.-)

bells, did you see this?

Drake grimaced and followed her through "I'm sorry" he murmured over and over again

Last edited by Ella Rose on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Blake grinned and complied pulling her closer. Letting his hands go where they may.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Taylow wrote:"hm," Jess looked her over, turned her back to the front and zipped it up to just above her lower back, where the zipper ended, and then turned her to face him again. He raised a brow as he appraised her and nodded. "I like it." He said bending the light so she could see herself a little better.

Ryder kissed down the middle of her chest and down to her stomach and continued to her waist, then back up, pausing at her lips. "You sure?" he asked her.

Grace looked it over, "Yeah, I agree. I'm gonna get it." She shooed him from the dressing room to take it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Autumn's body rejected all the ice cream she had eaten and shuddered a few times. She sat back and sighed. "It's alright." She murmered, using a piece of toilet paper to wipe her mouth. "Trial and error."

Ryder smiled at her and chuckled, kissing her gently. "You don't sound to convinced." He said and rolled to the side and just held her.

Jess chuckled and waited outside the dressing room. All the girls in the store were staring at him with disgust and he found a slight pink coloring his cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Drake grimaced "shall we just settle with water then?"

Artemis...... *squirms* I'll just wait till you're back on your account.. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Autumn looked up at him. "Can I have a sandwhich?" She asked, her stomach still knawing at her despite the fact that it was also trembling with nausea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Drake pulled her up and back to the bed "of course" he flipped open his phone, quickly ordering them both a sandwich from the kitchen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:05 am

Autumn curled up on the bed, reaching for the marbel ice cream, and began to eat it again, the cold of it helping to quiet her stomach slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:08 am

Drake sat down next to her and rubbed her back, joy spreading through him "a baby" he stated in awe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:16 am

Autumn stared at him and smiled a small smile. She was still having trouble letting herself be happy over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:18 am

Drake pulled her into a hug "you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:25 am

Autumn shook her head, burrying her face in his chest. "No." she said as tears made their way into her voice. She set the ice cream down and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm scared."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:28 am

drake hugged her to him. "me too," he admitted "me too. but we have each other... we can do this" he said, trying to convince them both

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:43 am

"I don't think I could handle loosing another one." Autumn said as sobs started to shake her body, holding to him tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:45 am

Drake growled at the thought "you won't, I don't care of it cost me my life, you won't" he vowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:53 am

Autumn just clung to him, trying to find comfort in his words. Her sobs continued to shake her body until another wave of nausea took over and she was back in the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:55 am

Drake sighed, wearily following her through "you sure you're okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next