the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 37 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:58 pm

"I know it's a car." Autumn muttered and sighed. In her mind she was wondering if it was as bad as a normal car.

Jess raised a brow and shook his head. "No, you didn't."

Ryder nodded and went and got her what she asked for and brought it back, sitting her down with it at a table.

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 37 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Lana took a cautious bit and smiled as her stomach still rolled, but didn't get worse.

Grace smiled sheepishly, "Yeah, my twin. And he's right there." She pointed to Blake holding Artemis.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Artemis shook her head vigorously "no. way."
"it's a lot smoother of a ride"Drake chuckled, slipping into the limo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Blake chuckled.

(I'm trying to stall until Grace and Jess come over.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Jess watched her. "Well, why don't you go talk to him?"

Autumn watched him and looked at the large limo, obviously uncertain.

Ryder smiled and went to get himself some food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Grace hesitated again before taking Jess's hand and walking a few slow steps. "I'm not sure he'll recognize me. I look a lot different than the last time I saw him about a week ago, I looked nine then."

Blake looked around, having a familiar feeling. "Grace?"

Lana took a few more bites.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Drake poked his head out "well come on slow pokes, we're going to get married!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Autumn's head snapped around and her eyes got wide. "GRACE!" She shouted and booked it over to her and slammed into her, hugging her tightly. Jess watched with large, but amused eyes. A smile playing on his face.

Ryder came back and sat down with his own heaping plate of food and began to dig in happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Artemis peered around her "grace? grace!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Blake put her down and led her over to where Grace was. "Hello." He eyed the boy next to her. "Who is this?"

Grace blushed, "Jess."

Lana finished eating and sat back trying to make sure everything stayed down. the baby's constant kicking didn't help.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Ryder ate as quickly as he could as he watched her. "You feeling ok?"

Jess smiled and held out his hand to Blake. "It's nice to meet you."

Autumn wouldn't let go of Grace. She was way to happy to see her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Blake shook it and continued to look Jess over. "So, when did you and Grace meet?"

Grace glared at Blake, then smiled to Autumn. "What do you think?" She waved a hand at her new appearance.

Lana grinned, "Okayish, the baby has discovered that it likes kicking." It agreed with a hard kick.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Ryder stared at her stomach and got down close by it. "I don't think it's very nice to kick your mother."

Jess smiled. "We met a couple days ago actually, over a discussion about...bacon I think it was." His accent leaking out a little.

Autumn smiled widely at her and pulled back and made her do a little spin. "You're so beautiful!" she said and bounced slightly, clapping her hands. Then her stomach rolled and she held up her finger, running for the nearest garbage can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Artemis stayed back, weary of the crowd but glad to see grace none the less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Grace followed Autumn. "You okay?...." she gasped seeing the baby bump. "You're pregnant!"

Blake let out a small grin, "Sounds like Grace. Where are you from?"

Lana smiled as the kicks slowed a little and a small hand pressed against her stomach as if apologizing, then it kicked again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Ryder put his hand to her stomach. "Be nice to mom." He muttered

Autumn blushed and nodded as she got herself to finally stop being sick.

Jess chuckled and nodded. "Autstralia actually, but I've been traveling 'round the states for the last few years."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Drake stepped forward and gathered autumn in his arms softly "hello grace, good to see you again"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Blake tilted his head, "Why'd ya leave?"

Grace tried to ignore the fact Blake was giving Jess the third degree. "That's wonderful!" She smiled at Drake unable to be cold at this moment. "Nice to see you as well."

Lana smiled as the baby paused again as if considering it. Then presses a hand against Ryder's.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Ryder smiled widely as he felt it. He still couldn't get over the fact that the child was his.

Autumn smiled as she cuddled Drake and peeked at Grace. "We were actually on our way to go get married finally, your brother and Artemis too. Would you like to come with us?"

Jess smiled. "People that are different...aren't exactly welcome in my home. So without a place to live, I came here. Hoping to start new."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Blake nodded thoughtfully, the boy wasn't half bad. "Well, you're welcome with us. But ill have you know," he said with a light smile. "You hurt Grace at all and I will rip you apart and send you back where you came from."

Grace opened her mouth to reply then heard Blake. "Blake!"

Lana smiled softly as the baby settled down. Its hand still on Ryders it not longer kicked.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Jess chuckled and shook his head. "I have no intention of hurting her, or leaving her side." He said as he gently took Grace's hand.

Ryder smiled "That's my little one," he murmered, not wanting to offened it by calling it a boy when it was actually a girl or vise-versa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:42 pm

Suddenly tired of waiting the baby took them back to the car.

Grace smiled and stepped over to him. "I'd love to come if Jess doesn't mind." She told Autumn and Drake.

Blake narrowed his eyes for a moment before giving Jess a small nod and walking back to Artemis.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Jess looked down at her and smiled. "No, i don't mind. If it's alright with you, I think I'm going to stay and rest. I'm feeling a little tired."

Autumn smiled widely when Grace said she'd come.

Ryder chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Alright, we'll hit the road." he said and went to get into the driver's seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Lana smiled and climbed on the car, as she sat her shirt stretched uncomfortablely. She frowned, "Ryder, I should tell you I don't really know how long I'm spose to be pregnant. Shifters don't go a full nine months."

Grace looked at him worried. "You okay?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Ryder looked over at her and looked down at her stomach and sighed and pursed his lips. He didn't want her to go into labor while trying to catch experiments. "What do you suggest we do?"

Jess nodded and kissed her gently. "I'm just tired is all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next