the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

3 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. - Page 24 Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:02 pm

James laid next to her, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. His own body was freezing, yet put off heat at the same time. "It hurts to tell you the truth." He muttered as another shiver of pain ran down his spine. "You can feel..you can feel your bones changing, your muscles moving to accomidate the change."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Artemis frowned, not liking the fact that it caused him pain "shall we go back to the tent? I can build us another fire" she offered, stroking his face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:11 pm

James shook his head with a small smile. "I don't think I'd make it." He said watching her. "Besides, you need your rest." He said resting a hand on her stomach. "You're not going to be moving around very much, just so you know." He added a little sternly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Artemis scoffed "I'm fine, we've just been in bed so much I got a head rush!" She placed a hand on top of his "I'm fine" she repeated sternly
"I'll just go grab wood for a fire in here" she quipped, slipping out of his arms "you need heat"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:23 pm

James caught her up swiftly and laid her back down. "I can get wood. I'm good enough to do that. Just stay put." He said sternly and walked outside. The cold hit him fast and hard. He groaned slightly as the pain rushed his body again and he quickly got a load of fire wood and brought it back to the tent, dropping the wood in the middle, his whole body shaking. He started to set up the logs as best he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Artemis frowned and slipped out of the bed, "I've got it" she brushed his hand out of the way "I'm not handicapped! go get under the covers, I'll be but a sec"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:29 pm

James, in all his pain and shaking, resigned and climbed under the covers after slipping his boots off. He let out a muffled groan as his body screamed in pain, the bones aching as they threatened to shift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Lark grinned and took the roll. After swallowing a mouthwatering bite.he paused to ask, "What do you want to do now?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Artemis worked faster as she heard is groan, finally the logs lite and she quickly scrambled to him, out of breath as she slid under the covers "you okay?" she huddled up close to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:41 pm

"Of course." James said with a smile, though his voice was strained, his body still trembling.

Sariah didn't answer back. She was asleep on his shoulder, feeling totally wiped out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Not knowing what to do to help, Artemis decided to try and help distract him from the pain. So she slid over him and lightly placed her lips over his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 pm

James kissed her back as best he could, but it wasn't really that successful. He ended up wincing and cringing to much. The warmth finally began to fill the tent though, and began to seep into his body, the trembling stopping, though his body ached fervently. He laid there, trying to catch his breath with his eyes closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Lark chuckled and gently picked her up in his arms. Then started back towards the tent.

Josie woke up and poked her head out of the covers. Freezing air hit her in the face and she winced before pulling completely back under the covers.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Artemis stoked his face, trying her best to sooth his pains. The old medicine lady for months earlier walked in and artemis looked up at her desperately "do you have anything that could help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Taylow wrote:"I can't decide." Sariah said as she got herself under control. "I feel almost to sick to eat, but I know that I should."

James glanced down at her. "yes, but how do you plan to continue our...ritual..with a child in the bed?" he asked with a smile.

Henry shook his head. "Not today."

Megan gave a huge smile. "Good." She whispered
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Sam was asleep, his arms wrapped tight around Josie to keep her from running off.

Sariah cuddled him in an attempt to get out of the cold.

Henry chuckled and watched her with a raised brow.

The old medicine woman looked at her. "For you or him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Artemis scoffed "I'm fine, for him of course. Please?" her voice became pleading

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:04 pm

The medicine woman looked at her and shook her head. "I can't. I don't have anything that won't affect him in some way or another."
James had fallen asleep, his muscles still trembling periodically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Artemis gently slide off of him and faced the lady. Now that james was asleep she let her facade fall and her exhaustion shine through "what will happened to us?" she whispered, swaying slightly as more black spot appeared

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Lark laid her in bed and laid down next to her.

Josie smiled, content for now just to enjoy the warmth from Sam.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:09 pm

"I dont like it when you leave me." Megan whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Henry chuckled as he watched her. "Well, I'll have to go back to work at sometime you know." He said as he ran his fingers through her hair, brushing it from her face.

Sariah cuddled him, her stomach on the other hand was kicking at him.

The medicine woman helped her lay down and watched her. "To you and your husband, or you and the child?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Megan let out a sigh. "Yes that I do know." She closed her eyes. Her skin was tingling.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Artemis's eyes widened, not liking the insinuation that her baby was in danger "both" her voice cracked with worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:40 pm

The woman and shrugged and sat down beside her and watched with kind eyes. "We will have to wait and see with you and the child. You're...a little small to be carrying..so it will be a hard birth. But not impossible." She said patting her hand. "As for you and your husband, you'll have to work that out yourselves. Just know that whether he is wolf or not, he's still your husband and if I know James, he'll always be by your side no matter what form he's in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next