the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 2 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Lorrick walked up to her bedside, his arms crossed over his chest and his face seeming to be set in stone. "At the hospital," he muttered, studying her face. Something in his chest twinged at the sight of her being in so much pain, but he quickly chose to ignore it. For the time being. "Where asprin isn't available."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 2 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Kylia shot him a look, but it quickly faded as pain continued to shoot through her. She rolled to her side, facing away from him, and curled up, ignoring the vast amounts of pain that came with the movements. "I want to go home." she murmered

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:46 pm

"You're not going home until you're better." Lorrick uncrossed his arms and ran his fingers through his hair as he walked to the other side of the bed and kelt down so that his face was even with Kylia's. "Please tell me you didn't do this on purpose," he muttered softly, his eyes searching hers.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Kylia pursed her lips, more irritated that he thought she was trying to kill herself than anything. "No. I didn't mean to land myself in the frikin hospital." she frowned. "That was the last thing I wanted." She wanted to roll over, block him out, but she couldn't pull her eyes away from his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Lorrick couldn't help the relief that flooded through him. "Well, you scared the shit out of me," he muttered, half to himself as he unconciously moved a strand of hair from out of her eyes.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Kylia lifted a brow as she watched him. "I thought angels couldn't feel emotions." she murmered curiously. No one had ever been concerned about her before. Not even her own parents, so this was something new for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Lorrick gave a small laugh. "We usually can't," he muttered, his brows furrowing together. "Which is why I'm kind of confused at the moment." The last part was muttered under his breath, not meant for her ears. It was true. When he was given a charge, he'd usually carry out his end of the deal and be off without a backwards glance. But this time it felt...different. The emotion was confusing him, making him think hard arbout what was going on.

I gotta go play softball! Talk to you when I get home!
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Kylia raised her brow and watched him curiously. "What do you feel now?" she asked as she watched him, her eyes starting to close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Lorrick was silent for a moment, trying to put his thoughts into words. "Protective," he finally murmured, which wasn't saying much. Of course he felt protective. He was guarding her, making sure she didn't get killed. It's what he did. But never before had he felt the need to wrap his arms around a charge to keep them safe from the outside world. Not until now.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Kylia stared at him for a long moment. "Interesting," she finally croaked, her eyes still lost in his. "Do you feel that way often?" She was getting more and more curious by the moment, forget the fact that she was lying there in pain. He was feeling something!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Lorrick cracked a small smile and shook his head. "Can't say I do," he muttered, leaning back on his heels, away from her. "Get some sleep."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Kylia looked at him, her eyes slightly wide and shook her head. "I don't want to." A slight fear crept into the corners of her eyes as she watched him, still curled up on the hospital bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Lorrick raised his eyebrows, studying her closely. "And why is that?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Kylia sighed and held out her hand to tick off the reasons. "One, I don't like hospitals, don't ask why. Two, what if you disapear? Three, I don't know what's going on when I sleep. Four, sleeping brings nightmares. Five.." she stopped and looked at her hand for a minute then back at him. "...what if I don't wake up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:05 am

Lorrick leaned toward her again and held up his fist. "One," he said softly, counting off on his fingers, "Get over the fear. Two, I promise you that I won't disappear. Three, I'll watch over you, so you won't have to worry about what's going on. Four, I'll wake you up if I know. Five..." He put his hand back down on the bed, his eyes locked with hers. "As long as I'm here, you'll always wake up."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:08 am

((AWE! that was cute!!))

Kylia stared at him, a small tear rolling down her cheek. "If I asked you to hold me, would you do it?" She asked watching him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:13 am

(Hehe, do you ever get one of those moments where you don't think about the reply, your character just takes over? Yeah, that was one of those times x))

Lorrick stood up and gently sat down on the hospital bed, careful not to jostle her too much. He leaned back against the pillows and gathered Kylia in his arms slowly, not wanting to cause her any more pain than she was already in.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:18 am

((yes! Sometimes I hate those moments because that's when they do something really stupid..))

Kylia cuddled next to him, her head resting on his shoulder, her hand lightly on his chest. "Don't let go unless you have to." she murmered, her eyes starting to close. She couldn't remember someone had been so gentle with her, had held her. It felt wonderful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:27 am

Lorrick rested his chin on the top of her head, his arms lightly wrapped around her. "I won't," he promised in a whisper.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 am

Kylia slept pretty peacefully for once, only having a few nightmares, rather than being tormented by them all night.

"Stupid! You're an idiot!" Landon's voice shouted through the darkened alleyway. "You are worth NOTHING! Do you hear me? NOTHING!" Kylia whimpered, holding her bleeding stomach, as Landon clung to his shoulder. His foot came down on her chest. She could feel her ribs cracking from the force. "Stupid *****." He growled and got down to her level and began to strip her of her clothes. She tried to push him away, but she couldn't.. Kylia started screaming at the top of her lungs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:37 am

Lorrick was jerked awake by her screams, automatically making him whip his head around the room, searching for the threat. When none was found, he looked down at her and gently shook her. "Kylia," he said, his voice alert dispite the fact he was just sleeping seconds ago. "Kylia, wake up."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 am

Kylia gasped as she came to reality, her eyes flying open and staring at him. They were wide and filled with fear and pain. She couldn't help the tears that ran down her face as she burried her face in his chest, clinging to him tightly, the sobs shaking her slight frame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:55 am

Lorrick held her to him, murmuring little reassurances in her ear. He wanted to kill Landon more than ever right at that moment. He tortured Kylia when she was awake, and even when she was unconcious, she couldn't get away from the pain that he caused. The thought set him on edge, but he kept holding onto Kylia just like he had promised.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:58 am

Kylia refused to close her eyes after she had gotten herself under control. The doctor told her she could leave, that she was alright. She just had to take it easy for a couple of days and make sure she was drinking plenty of fluids. She said thank you to the doctor, and tried to sit up, but got a major head rush. And when she tried to stand, she just collapsed, her legs refusing to support her. She sat there on the ground with a pout on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 am

(I just realized that Lorrick has been at the hospital this whole time...with something that can barely count as a shirt anymore haha)

Lorrick shook his head as he got up off the bed and went to stand in front of Kylia. He looked down at her, his eyebrow raised. "Need a little help?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next