the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 40 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Caleb
"Edge of town. It's abandoned. Went bankrupt after they put another in the center of the city." I gesture in the general direction.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 40 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Hunter gave a small nod, turning and following his gestures. She yawned, smiling contentedly as they fly lazily through the sky. "You have a gun right? Just incase he tries something; you can threaten him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Caleb
"Yes." I doubted that he would though. Just a kid trying to get a buck. I was in that place before...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Lorrick couldn't help it as his body relaxed in relief. He didn't know what would have happened if Landon had been the father...Just the thought twisted his stomach. He kissed Kylia's forehead, his eyes closed.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Ben laughed softly and nodded. "It's only a couple of blocks. Easy enough to walk." He opened the side door for Malakai, a small smile on his face.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:12 pm

"Good," Hunter smiled. Ten minutes later they landed infront of the theater. She set him down gently before she let her bare feet touch the ground, folding her wings behind her and raising a brow as she looked the theater over.

Kylia's body immediately relaxed. She didn't mind that it was Lorrick. She closed her eyes, greatful tears running from her cheeks. "Th-thank you." She told the doctor who nodded and left them alone in the room. Kylia looked up at him, her eyes searching his, wondering what he was thinking. "I love you," she whispered.

Last edited by Taylow on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Malakai
I attempt to return the smile, walking through to the streets, my wings shifting nervously. Hated streets... Too many people. Too many possible threats...

Caleb
I look up at the old thing, almost a time capsule. "If I remember right..." I start, walking around back slightly and stopping at the basement doors. "These should be open..." I take a handle in my hand and work it open, the rusted hinges protesting loudly, being forced to move.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Hunter followed him quietly, making sure she was in a spot that she could easily get infront of him if something happened. "How did you know about the doors?" She asked quietly, though her voice was filled with curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Ben looked over at Malakai, noticing her discomfort. "You all right?"

Lorrick looked down at her, gently smoothing down her hair. When he had became and angel, he knew he was going to have to give up ever becoming a parent. But now...His heart beat faster at the idea. Whether it was nervousness or excitement, he didn't know. But being the father of the child of his charge...What if the GWC tracked them down and took him away? What if he died for good, fighting for Kylia and their unborn baby? Where would that leave her? He sighed softly, attempting a small smile. "What are you thinking?" he whispered, searching her eyes.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:27 pm

Caleb
"Eh, used to come around here from time to time," I say, keeping it at that. Past isn't something I like talking about...

Malakai
"Fine," I say quickly. I look over at him, trying to stay a blank pallet.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:30 pm

"That you're the most amazing man alive," Kylia whispered back, watching him carefully. "And that I'm a little scared that I won't be a good mom." Her eyes tightened slightly, tears springing to them again. She burried her face in his neck, taking deep breaths to keep herself calm. She hated being so emotional.

Hunter watched him for a moment, then shrugged, following him inside the darkened theater. "Where do you normally look?" She asked, not liking that she couldn't see very well inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Ben raised his eyebrows. "Uh-huh..." he said slowly. He stopped and looked at her, a small smile curving his lips. "I'm not an asshole, Malakai. Or at least I try not to be. You can tell me what's bothering you."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Caleb
"Upstairs," I murmur, walking through the darkness easily, reaching a staircase. I look back for Hunter.

Malakai
"Nothing," I say again, crossing my arms. Nothing I haven't already told you. I turn on my heel and start down the street he was headed.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Lorrick held her close, kissing the top of her head again. "You'll be an amazing mother," he assured her, rubbing her arms softly. "There's not a doubt in my mind."

Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Ben watched her for a moment before laughing softly and following after her. He was nearly caught up with her when someone came out from the alley they were passing and grabbed him, pressing a gun to the back of his head. "Change in plans," Derek growled into his ear, a cruel smile curling his lips.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Malakai
I hear him laugh and blush, glad he can't see. But then it suddenly disappears and I turn quickly. The alleyway was the only place he could have disappeared. I walk back, eyes hardening at the stranger from last night.

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=773
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40