the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 3 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:11 am

Kylia looked up at the spinning angel infront of her and sighed. "Yes." She muttered begrudingly and tried to pull herself to a standing position. Not that it really worked.

((haha XD now that you mention it, I just noticed it too haha))

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 3 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:16 am

Lorrick smiled slightly as he wrapped an arm around her waist, allowing her to lean most of her weight on him. "You okay to walk?" He couldn't help but notice that he seemed to ask that question quite a bit.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:20 am

Kylia glanced at him and tried out a few steps. Her legs seemed to drag. She sighed and glanced up at him. "I don't think so.." she frowned. "You ask that question way to much. We really need to work on removing that question."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:31 am

Lorrick rolled his eyes as he carefully picked her up in his arms, noticing for the first time that his shirt was shredded in the back from his wings. He pressed them tighter along his spine in fear that someone might spot them. "I'll try to start asking it in different ways from now on," he muttered, glancing down at her with a small smile.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 am

Kylia smirked and rolled her eyes. "Onward!" she said pointing towards the door, eager to get out of there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:39 am

Lorrick laughed and shook his head as he stepped out of the hospital room and then out into the fresh air. He looked down at her, a sparkle in his eye. "We either walk back to your appartment, or...." He looked up at the sky. "We fly. You chose."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:44 am

Flying sounded interesting. "Fly." Kylia said, curiosity coursing through her. Curiosity and excitement as she clung to him, bracing herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:53 am

Lorrick's smile widdened. "Good choice." Hanging onto her more tightly, he expanded his wings and took off into the sky, the wind rushing at his face. He flew as high as he could to keep from being seen and identified before looking down at Kylia, his smile still in place. "If you're afraid of heights, you're screwed."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:59 am

Kylia clung to him, her eyes shut tight as the wind rushed through her hair. She pried her eyes open and looked around, gasping in awe. The city was beautiful from where they were, the lights poppulating the ground. "Its gorgeous." she said breathlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:35 am

(should we maybe find more people for AD?)

Lorrick nodded, staying suspended in air for a moment longer before staring toward the appartment. "I know," he murmured. "It's...peaceful up here."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:38 am

((umm ...yes))

Kylia watched him and then looked back down at the ground and sighed. "Lorrick?" She glanced up at him. "How did you become an angel?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 am

Lorrick looked down at her, caught slightly off guard. Memories of his past flashed through his mind just then, the pain reflecing in his eyes. He opened his mouth to tell her, but no sound came out. Instead, he kept flying, his eyes staring straight ahead.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:51 am

Kylia watched him for a long moment and then kissed his cheek. "It's ok." She said and patted his back comfortingly. "I'm thinking ice cream." she stated after a long moment, her stomach gurgling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 am

Lorrick crack a small smile and nodded, landing in an alleyway close to the appartment. "I might need a new shirt first," he muttered, retracting his wings.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:04 am

Kylia nodded. "We can do that. I think I might have a night shirt that is big enough for you until we can go shopping." When she bought pjs she usually just got a large guy's tshirt. It worked for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:07 am

(Can you post the format for the characters on the info part? I think BW wants to join.)

Lorrick nodded. "That would work." He was still carrying her as he walked into her appartment.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:12 am

((there you go it's up))

Kylia looked around and pointed towards the bed room. "They are in there." she said waiting for him to move foreward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:18 am

Lorrick walked into the bedroom where he carefully set her on her bed. Pulling his shredded t-shirt over his head and tossing it into the trash, he glanced over his shoulder. "Where they at?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:23 am

"Second drawer." Kylia said pointing towards the dress that was burried under a mountain of sheet music. She sighed and looked at him. "I'd ask for asprin, but I have a feeling I'm grounded from it for a while."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:40 am

Lorrick narrowed his eyes and turned around, t-shirt in hand. "You are not just grounded from aprin. You are expelled from any use of it at all. Ever." His eyes were locked with hers, daring her to argue.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:42 am

Human-
Name: Caleb
Appearance: dark, spiky, longish hair. Very light blue eyes. Slightly tanned, tattoo sleeves on his forearms hidden by a black trench coat. Black jeans and a dark blue shirt, slightly worn.
Personality: A lone wolf most of the times, but he knows when he needs help with something. He isn't stubborn or hot headed most of the time, but will slightly turn that way if something annoys him. Very common sense about things. Sometimes a jokester, just to lighten the mood.
Weapon(s): He has a gun, which he doesn't like to use much. Mostly knives, variety of sizes.
History: Father went missing when he was born, mother abandoned him. Roams the world alone since then, getting jobs from people over the internet. stole from some high up people though, putting a nice little sum on his head.
Angel: n/a
Other: he's supposedly got a younger sister out there, though he doesn't know much else besides that.

Angel-
Name: Malakai
Age Appearance: 17
Appearance: dark, large eyes and a round face give her an air of innocence about her, possibly making her look younger than she actually is at times. Long, auburn hair tied back in a loose pony tail. Fair skinned, slightly freckled across the face. Small for her 'age' but has some hidden strength.
Wings: black, medium sized
Personality: when she's quiet, she seems child like, young, innocent. When she actually opens her mouth she's very serious about things, very mature compared to the age she looks. She's not one to hide the ugly facts of things, and isn't phased by a lot of things. Slightly unpredictable at times.
Human: n/a

Last edited by Black&White on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:43 am

Kylia raised a brow and looked at him. "Well then do I get ibuprofen?" she asked watching, meeting his gaze head on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:50 am

Lorrick pointed at her, momentarily forgetting about the t-shirt. "No. Pills," he said in slight disbelief. "Ever. Not while I'm here."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:51 am

Taylow? Do you want to make an angel or human for Bw...?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Kylia's face slid into a pout. "Then what do expect me to do for the pain?"

((I'll make an angel, Hold on))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next