the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 20 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:38 am

Lorrick swallowed hard. He wanted to tell her that it was going to end soon. That he was going to kill Landon and laugh while doing it. That the maniac was never going to touch her again. But there was no way he could live up to those things without a bump. No way to make sure that they happened as smoothly as intended. So he told her the truth. The complete and honest truth and he held her close. "It will," he whispered into her hair. "I don't know when, I don't know how, but it will."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 20 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:47 am

Kylia's small frame shook as she cried. She gave a small nod, willing herself to believe his words, letting his soothing voice quiet her fears. She listened to his heart beat, letting it's rythmic beating give her comfort and make her feel safe. "Don't leave me." she whispered, still clinging to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:54 am

Lorrick lifted her chin so that she would look at him, like he's done so many other times before. "I will never leave you until you are safe, alright? I'll never leave you alone." The thought that they were rarely going to see eachother -- if ever -- after their contract was up twisted his heart, but he ignored it. That was how the system worked. How it had always been set up.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:57 am

Kylia's eyes went wide and she shook her head. "No. No, don't leave me. Ever, please." Her voice was begging slightly, breaking as the tears started to flow again. "Please, I-I can't be without you. I-I love you Lorrick." She bit her lip as she realized what she had just said and looked away, closing her eyes, tears fallig down her face

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:06 am

Lorrick froze slightly, his eyes searching her face, wondering if she knew what she had said, wondering if she knew what she had just admitted to him. It was wrong. Against one of the biggest rules in the GWC. If you got attatched to your charge, it caused problems. But if you...if you fell for your charge, the problems it caused, the chaos that would insue, was unheard of. It never happened. It was rarely even thought as a possibility. But she had said it. Kylia had said she loved him.... Without thinking twice, he took her chin gently in his fingers again and moved her head so that his lips could meet hers. "And I love you, Kylia," he whispered against her mouth. "More than I probably should."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 am

Kylia stared at him with wide eyes. Did he just...but he.... and she....Kylia blinked a few times and kissed him gently, her lips still slightly bruised. Her heart filled with warmth that flowed through her whole body, like a cleansing liquid gold that carried away all thoughts of pain and fear. He loved her. Her tears fell harder as the realization of everything sunk in, but she didn't let go of him. She just clung to him even more. She felt the green monster of jealousy rise slightly at the thought of him getting a different charge. There was no way she was ever going to give him up. Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:21 am

Lorrick held her close, one hand cupping the side of her face while the other was resting on her waist. His kisses were gentle, his hands carefully touching her. He didn't want to hurt her. Didn't want to cause her any more pain. That's when everything came crashing down on him, making him pull away slightly. One way or another, he was going to end up hurting her. He was going to have to leave her...The thought tore at his heart, but it was inevitable(sp?). How could he do that? How could he do something like that to the girl he...loved?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:27 am

"Lorrick.." Kylia murmered against his lips, breaking the silence that the kiss had left behind. "We're in a bathtub." she couldn't help laughing slightly, and burried her facing in his neck. Her stomach snarled and she frowned. Drat. She sighed. She couldn't believe she had gone four weeks without Landon showing up to ruin everything. Sure he didn't know where she was, and she had been healing from everything he'd done to her. But still. It was odd that he hadn't showed up, and that thought let fear start to creep back into her heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:32 am

Lorrick laughed softly, kissing her temple. "Come on," he whispered, getting out of the tub. "Let's go get you something to eat." He helped her stand up, his eyes drifting to the mirror. He almost wanted Landon to show up. Almost wanted him to stick his head through the door to see if anyone was home. Just so that he could kill him. Just so that he could help take away the fear that was in Kylia's heart.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:38 am

Kylia stood, her everything sore from falling into the tub. She could feel the slight trickle of blood racing down her legs from the freshly opened wounds, but she let it be and walked into the living room and grabbed her purse and waited for Lorrick, taking his hand almost immediately before she even considered going out the door, and tucked herself into his side as they reached the sidewalk. "I don't know of anywhere good to eat." She muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:41 am

Lorrick thought for a minute, scanning the streets as usual. The fact that the last place he picked turned out to be a parlor for zombies didn't escape him. "How about the Olive Garden?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:44 am

Kylia looked up at him and shrugged. "Alright." She said, actually having a slight dejected tone to her voice. She had gotten to use to not eating, so eating again was hard to do. Especially when even the thought of food made her stomach roll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:51 am

Lorrick nodded and led the way to Olive Garden, keeping his hand interlaced with Kylia's. They sat down at a booth, and he studied her face after seeing to immediate threats in the resturant. "What's wrong?" he asked softly.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:56 am

Kylia rubbed her arm as she stared at the table. "I..don't...really feel like eating." she muttered, still not looking at him. "It actually makes me sick to think about it." she hugged herself a little as the waiter asked what they'd like. "Just water for now." she told the waiter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 am

Lorrick glanced up at the waiter. "I'll have the same," he murmured, before looking back down at Kylia. "You're going to be even more sick if you don't," he muttered, studying her face.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:42 am

Kylia gave a small nod, though her face paled slightly as a plate of food walked past her, the smell wafting towards them. "Ok." She murmred, still not looking up as she hugged herself a little bit tighter. "You pick then, I don't have a preferance to what I eat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:47 am

When the waiter came back with their waters, Lorrick ordered Kylia a chicken noodle soup. It was light, not much to it, and she wouldn't starve. Sighing softly, he ran his fingers through his hair, his mind skipping from one subject to the next until it finally landed on what had happened earlier.... On what they had both admitted. "Kylia," he murmured softly, glancing up at her. "What happened earlier...." his voice trailed off. "You know all hell's going to break lose, right? And after our contract is up...." His voice trailed off again, only this time, he couldn't find it.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:51 am

Kylia stared at him. Her face going almost void of emotion at the thought of him leaving her. "I know." she said, looking down at the table. In the back of her mind, the earlier thoughts of how she wouldn't make it to the time the contract was up began to resurface. "Would you run? If you could? or would you go back?" she asked after a long moment, her face still void.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:57 am

Lorrick looked at her, once again wanting to lie. He wanted to tell her that it would't be hard to hide from the GWC, he wanted to tell her that they'd just forget about him. But he couldn't, wouldn't. He had to tell her the truth. "I would run," he murmured, his elbows resting on the table. "I'd run anywhere, for any length of time, if it meant I got to stay with you." He subconciously ran a finger over his chest, where the bullet had made its exit. "But I belong to the GWC. You'll belong to them. They won't let either of us go too easily."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Kylia looked up at him. "So we'll run. We'll run and just keep running. We're doing it now, to keep away from Landon, we cna do it to keep away from the GWC as well." Her voice had a slight desperateness to it, her eyes filling with a silent plea. "I can't loose you." Her voice had dropped to a whisper. The thought of never seeing him again ripped at her heart, and she slipped out of the booth and ran to the bathroom. Or at least almost to the bathroom. The bathroom was out of Lorrick's sights, and a hand reached out, and grabbed her. Only part of a scream escaped her lips before her mouth was covered, and she was forced out of the resturant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Lorrick squeezed his eyes shut and held his head in his hands. How was this going to work? How was he still going to stay with Kylia if the GWC wouldn't even hear of it? He belonged to them. He was their property. They wouldn't let him run without a fight. He knew that much, he's seen it happen. Sighing, he waited for Kylia to come back, but when her soup came, and she was still no where in sight, he slid out of the booth and went to the ladies' restroom. "Kylia?" he called, knocking on the door. He got some strange looks from bystanders, but he couldn't find it in himself to care. "Kylia, you in there?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 pm

"LET GO OF ME!" Kylia was screaming for three blocks down. Landon had her pressed against the wall of an alleyway. Laughing coldly as his hands ran beneath her shirt.
"Oh, come on. You know you love it."
"Get off!" She tried to push him away but got a blow to the stomach and he lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.
"Just having a little fun, Kylia."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:15 pm

When she didn't answer, Lorrick opened the restroom door and barged in, ignoring the looks of disbelief and anger that the women shot at him. He check all the stalls for Kylia, calling out her name. When he couldn't find her, he cursed several times and ran outside, taking to the sky without a seconds hesitation. He scanned the streets below, searching for any sign of her.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Kylia screamed, but her scream was cut short, his mouth covering hers as he slipped her pants down. She struggled, pushing him away. He growled and threw her against the wall, the pain of which caused her to yelp. He then threw her to the ground and moved on top of her, tears pouring down her face as she struggled to get away. "LORRICK!" she screamed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 pm

Lorrick heard her scream and flew down to the alleyway Landon had her in. The sight that met him made his vision go red in anger. "Get the hell off her, you bastard," he growled, grabbing the back of Landon's shirt and throwing him off her. Immediately, he advanced on him, catching him in the gut with his fist.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next