the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 6 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:35 am

Shock floated across Hunter's face, but it was quickly replaced by the mask of passiveness. "It's up to you. You make the decisions. Not I."

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 6 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Black&White Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:42 am

Caleb
Alright...why was she shocked? Did I say something wrong...? "Er...yeah...go ahead. Just come down if it looks like anyone else is about to take my life," i say with a slight smile.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:46 am

Hunter looked at him, slightly indecisive of what she should do. She unfolded her white wings and took to the sky. What was he doing? Giving her choices? That's not in the contract is it? That wasn't normal..

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:53 am

Caleb
I walk along, hands in my trench coat pockets. Still slightly pondering why she seemed so surprised. A ten minute walk to my house and I found myself not really worrying about anyone spotting me with her overhead. I glance up at my door, taking my keys out of my pocket and attempting to find the right one.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:59 am

Hunter landed beside him, folding her wings and hiding them from prying eyes. "It's the fourth one." she offered after a glance at the lock, and then a glance at the keys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:08 am

Caleb
I glance at her before flipping to that one, trying it. "Ah, you're right. I could use some skills like those on the job," i joke with a chuckle, stepping in and holding the door open for her.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:12 am

Again, shock floated across her face as Hunter walked in. She wasn't exactly sure how to respond to his..nice atributes? His politeness? Most of the time she wasn't this lucky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:13 am

Caleb
"Right, well..." I look around my apartment. "Home base, i suppose." I give her a lop sided smirk. "Do you...need anything...? Besides shoes, it seems."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:16 am

Ben chuckled. "Right. Wings." He slipped the helmet over his own head and started up the bike. "Do you have any place you like to shop for clothes?" Did she even shop for clothes? Or did someone from the GCW just give them to her?

Lorrick chuckled and turned around to go into the alleyway, bringing Kylia with him. "Don't really want to rip this shirt too," he muttered, grabbing its hem. He looked up at her, a question in his eyes. "You don't mind, if I..." His voice trailed off. "Do you?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:37 am

Malakai
"No place I prefer or dislike," i murmur. "You're to supply me with what you wish to suit your needs..." I purse my lips at that, spreading my wings quickly and taking to the air before he asks anything else of me.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Hunter stared at him, once again the shock flying across her face, but this time it seemed to linger. Did she need anything?...she couldn't decide if she needed anything or not. She had never really...thought about it. "I-I'm fine." she managed to stutter out, despite herself. She noticed she was cracking and immediately her face went back to the same passivness that it had held for last three years.

"Oh, no. By all means, go for it. I undress infront of you all the time." Kylia said, but in respect for his obvious discomfort, she turned herself around so as to not watch him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Ben raised his eyebrows as he watched her. Shaking his head with a slight chuckle, he sped off down the road, enjoying the freedom that his bike gave him. Unsure of where to go, he stopped at a simple clothing store. It didn't look overly expensive, but it also didn't look cheap. Perfect.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Lorrick gave a small smile as he peeled off his shirt, folding it up and putting it into his pocket. "Alright," he said. "Come on." He held out his arms for Kylia.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Kylia glanced back at him and couldn't help the slight blush that came to her cheeks as she walked over to him and he lifted her up. She couldn't believe she was letting this guy get the better of her. But then again he wasn't just a guy. He was her protecter. Her knight in shining armor...but with wings..and practically no emotions. She decided it was the pills she had taken. They must still be affecting her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Yeah, Lorrick's not doing too good on the no emotions part. Haha sorry bout that x) Do you think I should tweek that a little bit...?

Lorrick held her close to him as he took off into the air, his wings catching the slight wind that was blowing through. He quietly started in the direction of Scoops 'n' More, his eyes glancing down at Kylia every once in a while to make sure she was all right.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Haha it's alright. It's only rumored that they don't feel. Hunter has emotions too, she's just a little better at hiding them.

Kylia felt herself nodding off, curled up next to him and his warmth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Ooh, okay gotcha =))

After about ten minutes in the air, Lorrick landed behind the ice cream shop, a sleeping Kylia in his arms. He hated to wake her up, but he really didn't see how he couldn't. "Hey," he murmured, a smile on his lips. "We're here."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:19 pm

"Hmm?" Kylia murmered as she looked around blearily. "Oh, right. Iced cream." She murmered as he set her down. She stumbled, trying to regain her feet and rubbed her eyes. "Goodness." She murmered as she yawned and streached, her shirt riding up slightly. She ran a hand through her long hair and shook it out before heading towards the mouth of the alley, knowing he'd follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Lorrick tucked his wings along his spine before pulling the tshirt back on. He followed Kylia out of the alley, his eyes scanning the streets like always, looking for any threats.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Kylia looked around before squinting up at the luminated sign and walking in. The place wasn't exactly busy. In fact..everyone looked like they were sleeping. She felt her self step in what seemed like a pool of water, but when she looked down, it was red. She jumped, gasping and holding back a scream she clung to Lorrick, her eyes wide with horror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:16 am

Lorrick's head whipped around, taking in the scene around them. It was horrible, everyone dead, blood every where. He wanted to look closer, see if anyone was alive, but his guardian instincts kicked in. Kylia was his first priority, his worry before anything else. He wrapped his arms around her, stepping out of the ice cream shop and letting the door swing close with a ring from the little bell above it. "Don't scream," he whispered to her, hurrying back into the alley. "Whatever sick b*st*rd did this may still be around."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:38 am

Kylia did her best to bite back the scream, clinging to Lorrick's side, her body shaking. She coudn't get over what she had just seen. Sure the city was always filled with that kind of stuff...but she usually somehow found a way to keep away from it all. Unless you count Landon, then she was just abu in the same boat as the dead people in the ice cream shop. She turned and burried her face in his side, tears running down her cheeks. "Don't leave me." she said through barely a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:46 am

Lorrick shook his head, pressing his lips to the top of her head. "I'll never leave you," he muttered, expanding his wings, totally forgetting about his tshirt. "Come on." He took to the sky without a second thought.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:52 am

There was a gun shot somewhere down below and she jumped, cringing into him, holding tightly to him. She couldn't help it. She didn't mean to be such a...woos. But she just couldn't help it. She was loosing it, starting to freak out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:54 am

(permission to have the bullet hit Lorrick somewhere? I dunno if you have something planned or not lol)
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next