the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 5 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:59 pm

"No. I was given limited details. Only that you needed protection." Hunter said, her voice almost emotionless. She adjusted her stance slightly and watched him carefully. "Should I ask why?"

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 5 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Caleb shrugged, walking towards her and giving her the flier as i walk by. "There's a bit of a price for my life. You're going to protect me from people like those" i gesture to the two dead men absent mindedly, walking on. "And take care of whoever put this price on me."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Hunter studied the flier and followed him, easily keeping step. The concrete was cold and made her bare feet ache, but she easily ignored it. "As you wish." She said and handed him back the flier. "Is there anyone that might want you dead?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Caleb took the flier back and stuffed it in his trench coat pocket, heading back to his apartment quietly, looking back at her a moment. "Just that person," he answers softly.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Lorrick shrugged, a small smirk on his face. "You're the boss. Your say," he said. He wasn't exactly used to making the decisions, even ones as simple as that. All of the charges he's had have been blunt with him, telling him exactly what to do and when to do it.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Ben chuckled and raised his hands in surrender, taking a step back. "Alrighty. I'm sorry. I'll be more..." He made a face, thinking of the word. "...specific next time."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Malakai eyed him blankly but nodded. All her papers said was she was needed for an assassination.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Ben looked at her for a moment before sighing. "Awkward," he muttered, turning around. He reached up and pulled the garage door down, locking it from the inside. "So do you know why I called GWC?" he asked her over his shoulder.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:48 pm

"Papers said an assassination of enemy," Malakai said, watching him steadily. Any emotion or reaction to this? Any connection to the mission she had to watch for?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Ben nodded, his good mood dropping quickly. "Yeah, that's pretty much it," he muttered, locking the office door next. Sighing, he ran his fingers through his hair. "I want the bastards who killed my little brother dead." His voice was soft, filled with grief and remorse."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Malakai followed him silently a moment, thinking through his reaction. "Will you interfere?" She asked steadily, eying him just as even. "I've had a few who decide last minute they want their enemy's blood. Not many of them end well."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Ben looked over at her, his gaze steady. He had thought a lot about this, thought a lot about what he was going to do. "I'm not going to decide last minute. I've already decided," he muttered. "I just need you to help me. Help me get a plan, get him in a position where I can kill him."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Malakai nodded. Though she had never been one for working with her assignments....but if that was what he wanted it was what she was going to have to do. "Fine," she murmurs, standing in front of him with just a small light gray halter dress on. "Are you going to name me?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:39 pm

"Alright, let's go then. Out of curiosity which ice cream parlor do you think is the best?" Kylia asked as she pulled on a jacket and slipped into a pair of flip flops.

Hunter raised her brow and followed him. "Might I ask who this person is and why they want you dead? It might help me in protecting you, if I know who I'm protecting you from."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Ben made a face, his fingers running over his wrist absentmindedly. "I wasn't planning on it. Whatever your name is now is perfectly fine." He glanced over at her as he walked out side, holding open the door for her to follow.

Lorrick thought for a moment, watching her get ready. "Scoops 'n' More," he said finally.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Kylia looked at him curiously. "I've never heard of that place. Is it on the other side of town?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Lorrick nodded. "The distance is worth it though," he assured her.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Kylia looked at him a little skeptically and then shrugged. "Alright, why not. Let's go." she said and grabbed her purse and went out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 am

Caleb
"Probably one of the people who I've stolen from in the past month or so. Some high and mighty people in that list though." I rub the back of my head in thought.

Malakai
I follow him out, pausing a moment to wait for him silently. Simply watching him, his wrist, his face, his body language. "My last name was Malakai. It means guardian," i murmur, eyes distant for a second.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:07 am

Hunter watched him in slight disblelief. How could he not know who was hunting him? Despite her inner termoil, her face remaind passive and unfeeling. "We will discover more information as we go then, I presume."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:10 am

Caleb
I glance back at her. "Yup. Fairly easily, i believe. I know where i've stolen from. We can....question the person who put the fliers up. Narrow down the list quicker."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:11 am

"When would you like to start?" Hunter asked as she continued to follow, her bare feet making no noise at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:17 am

Ben nodded, locking up and heading for his motorcycle. "Well, if you like it, keep it. If not, change it. I don't really mind either way." He took a helmet from the handlebars and offered it to Malakai. "We should probably go get you some clothes first, huh?"

Lorrick watched her, an eyebrow raised. "Alright," he said, slightly amused for no apparent reason. He followed her out of the appartment, his wings straining under the tight t-shirt.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:19 am

Kylia bit her lip as they reached the street and automatically tucked herself into Lorrick's side. "Do we need to walk?" she asked, hoping he'd suggest another method of transpertation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 am

Malakai
I stare at the helmet, narrowing my eyes at it as i extend my wings out slightly uncomfortable. "Must I?" I ask, looking at the bike.

Caleb
I blink at her, first slightly shocked to say anything. "What do you suggest, Hunter?" I ask. "I don't live so far away, though if you're uncomfortable you could fly."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next