the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 23 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Kylia watched him, reluctant to believe. Tears had started down her cheeks again as she hestitantly reached up and touched his cheek, flinching away from his skin slightly as if she was afraid it would bite her. She finally rested a shakey hand against his cheek, her eyes searching his face. Searching for anything to tell her it wasn't real, that it was just a trick. She wasn't sure what to believe. She kept her thoughts to herself though, not speaking. She had sort of gotten into the habit of being quiet over the last few months since the first time he had almost died. "I love you," her voice barely above a whisper. "I can't loose you..."

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 23 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Lorrick reached up and covered her hand with his own. "And you won't," he whispered. "No matter what, I'll always come back to you." He leaned forward, brushing her forehead with his lips. "I love you, Kylia." His voice was barely above a whisper.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Kylia flinched slightly, but didn't move away. She closed her eyes, big fat tears rolling down her cheeks again, trying to keep them from turning into full out sobs. "Take me home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Lorrick saw her flinch, but he kept the hurt off his face. This was his fault, his doing. He'd live with the consequenses. Gathering her up in his arms, he flew off to her appartment, his mind on overdrive. They were right about emotions getting in the way, he thought to himself. They made things complicated, made everything that much more hard to let go of. But he wouldn't want to lose his love for Kylia. Ever. Maybe that was why....maybe that was why she needed a new angel. Someone who could protect her without the extra emotion hovvering just out of sight.... It would be the best for both of them in the end, wouldn't it? He kept these thoughts to himself as he landed in front of the apartment, setting Kylia down.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Kylia clung to him, refusing to let her legs touch the ground. She didn't want to be set down. Sure, she couldn't help flinching when someone touched her, but you wouldn't be able to either if you had gone through everything she had. "Lorrick." She looked at him, her voice stern. She was obviously serious, not messing around. "Leave me again, in any way, I will not hesitate to kill myself." Her eyes looked deep into his, hoping he understood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Lorrick studied her, still holding her in his arms. It was unsettling, how she could read his mind like that. But he nodded, swallowing hard. "I'm sorry, Kylia," he whispered, hoping she knew that he meant it. "So sorry."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:19 pm

"Just shut up and kiss me." Kylia grumbled as she kissed him. No more sorries. No more tears. She wanted things to get better. Landon was no longer in their lives, and he was still hers. Things had to get better.

Landon watched them enter the apartment and smirked. He hoped they liked the surprise he had left for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Lorrick grinned as he kissed her, holding her tight against his chest. They were both soak and wet, and his shirt was shreaded from his wings. But he didn't care about any of that, didn't care about the small discomforts. He had Kylia in his arms, she was safe, and that's all that mattered. He shouldered open the door and started up the stairs to her appartment, kissing her every so often.

My replies might be few and far between. I'm watching Beastly lol. Alex Pettyfer. Yuuummm....
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Kylia smiled, loving the random kisses as they went up the stairs. She opened the door when they reached her apartment and her face turned pale, looking as though she would pass out. Her hands and body shaking. Mounted on the wall were his wings. On the floor in blood red was written

A gift for the happy couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Lorrick growled, really getting tired of Landon's games. He set Kylia on the ground and walked over to the bloodied and tattered wings in two steps. The pain from that night, the white hot knives that were driven into him until he passed out, was all brought back. With his teeth gritted, he tore the wings down from the wall and threw them out the nearest window.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Kylia clutched at her torso, holding herself as if she was trying to keep from falling into a billion pieces. She ran to the bathroom to puke up stopped short and fainted. The bathroom was splattered in red as well, on the mirror was written:
You're mine Kylia! I will never stop!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Lorrick wipped up the blood in the livingroom with a towl, only to go into the bathroom to see the sight Landon had left for Kylia in there. She was passed out on the ground, all the blood drained from her face. With his jaw clenched, he picked her up in his arms once more and hurried out of the appartment, taking to the sky.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Kylia remained unconcious as they flew.

Landon chuckled as he watched shaking his head. He set a few guys to follow Lorrick from the ground. There was no way they were going to escape him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Lorrick landed on top of a tall building, setting Kylia down gently and bending over her. "Kylia," he murmured, shaking her shoulders slightly. "Kylia, wake up."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Kylia groaned as she opened her eyes and jumped, flinching slightly. It took her a moment to realize it was Lorrick and then she wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging to him. Her body was shaking with fear, her face still pale, her eyes as wide as saucers. "H-he's dead. He's suppose to be dead. I killed him." she stuttered breathlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Lorrick held her close, careful of her wounds. "He had killed me too, remember?" he whispered. "We have to go. Your apartment isn't safe anymore." He was scanning the streets, his body tense and ready to fight.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Kylia's body shuddered but she nodded. "Ok." She gulped. "Ok, let's go." She still didn't let him go though. She had no idea even where to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:09 am

Lorrick took to they sky and flew until he landed on the streets of a town a good hundred miles away. He walked up to an old motel and checked in before walking to their room, Kylia still in his arms, his shirt still shreaded. The looks they were getting were unbelieveable, but he didn't really care. Just as long as Kylia was safe.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:18 am

Kylia clung to him the whole time, hiding her face in his chest when they reached a public area, her hair falling over her eyes. When they reached the room, she still didn't let go of him. There was no way you were getting her to let go of him.

((Kara! You should go to Day Care! There's a mini Kylia!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:45 am

(( Hahaha I would, but maybe later! The reason why I was MIA last night is because I was at my grandmum's. I'm only home now because I'm getting ready for the day and my game lol ))

Lorrick set her down on the bed, but when she wouldn't let go of him, he gave a small smile and laid down beside her, wrapping her in his arms. "You're safe," he whispered, kissing her forehead gently.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:54 am

Kylia burried herself under him. She knew she was safe..or at least knew she should know she was safe. But she couldn't help the small bit of fear that maybe they would be found, and everything would come crashing down. She wouldn't be able to handle something like that. She kissed his shoulder gently, keeping herself burried in his warmth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:06 am

Lorrick rested his chin on the top of her head, his body starting to relax. He kept his eyes open though, not daring to fall asleep. Not after what had just happened.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:13 am

Kylia sighed, a small pout coming to her face as she realized something. Either way, whether it was Landon or the GWC, they'd always be on the run. They'd never get to settle down. Have a life. She mulled this over in her mind for a long time and then looked up at him. "Lorrick?" She watched him for a minute. "Exactly...how much...do you love me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:17 am

Lorrick looked down at her, the question making his brows pull together in confusion. "What do you mean?" he murmured, studying her face.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:23 am

Kylia shrugged. "How much do you love me?" she asked as she watched him. "Enough to live with me your whole life? Or just a one night stand? Or what? How much?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next