the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 8 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Caleb
"Right...Well, guest bedroom is in the back. I'll try and find you a pair of shoes for now." I look around, running a hand through my hair and letting out a breath. "Bathroom...Kitchen..." I point out, looking back over at her now brick like face. "Think of anything you'll need just let me know, i suppose."

Malakai
I spot him stop and fly down, landing silently behind him and folding in my wings neatly. Looking through the window with him, I glance back over to his face to study him again, waiting patiently.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 8 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Ben took off his helmet and slid off his Harley, patting her adoringly before walking over to Malakai. He took a fifty dollar bill out of his pocket. "Go nuts," he said, handing it to her.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Malakai
Me choose? "You are supposed to get me whatever suits you," I mumble, looking down at the money. I vaguely remember the value money once held for me when I was human. Though now it's just paper to me...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Ben nodded. "Alright, fair enough." He pointed to Malakai then over at the store. "Whatever you want suits me just fine. So. Get in there and go nuts." He held up the bill before taking Malakai's hand and making her wrap her fingers around it.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Malakai
My wings fidget slightly nervous. "If...that is what you want..." I glance back at him a moment. Lost the value of money...but the most items is common sense when limited by money. Just...whatever i want?
I go into the store and pause to take it in slightly. The people give my wings odd glances....
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Ben leaned against his bike, waiting paitently for her to shop as he took in the suns calming rays of light.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Malakai
I come out, two bags in each hand, glancing up at his face again. My wings fidget again, dropping the bags in front of him and digging in my pockets for the change which I offer back silently. "Will I be doing that again?" I ask quietly, looking away to the sidewalk.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Kylia didn't answer, she was to busy worshipping the porcline god. Her body was shuddering, still missing a shirt seeing as how she tore her up to fix him. She finally got herself under control and just sat there against the wall, to tired to really move anywhere. "I'm fine." she finally called out to him. She slipped from her clothes and forced herself into the shower, and as the hot water hit her she sunk to the floor and fell asleep.

Hunter looked at him and apraised him. He wasn't to bad..nor bad looking. She gave a slight nod. "Alright. Do you want me to make dinner?" she didn't like the feeling of having nothing to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Lorrick knew that she wasn't okay. He could hear it in her voice. But he stayed out of the bathroom, respecting her privacy...for now. Instead, he leaned his shoulder against the wall, listening for anything suspicious. Of course, he felt like a stalker, but that was better than something bad happening to her.

Ben smirked as he took the change and put it back in his pocket. "That depends. Did you like it?" he teased.

Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Hours passed and Kylia didn't come out. She was still asleep in the shower.

Rain was pouring down outside as she made her way home from her night class. She was absolutely soaked. A friendly face fell into step next to her. "Hey." He said with a smile.
"Hi." She said quietly.
"What's your name?"
"Kylia...you?"
"Landon. You knew here?"
"Ya, first semester."
"Oh, that's awesome." He smiled brightly at her, though she noticed something in his eyes. They reached a space between the buildings and he shoved her in.

Kylia screamed, bolting up as she noticed the shower had turned cold. She shivered as she stood and turned off the water, falling out of the tub as she reached for a towel. She wrapped herself up in the batman towel and just sat against the wall, hugging herself as she tried to push the image from her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 pm

(Oh shit, I about wrote "Landon" instead of "Lorrick". What a scary thought 0.0)

Lorrick bolted up right at her scream, the sudden movement making his wing scream in protest. He ignored it as best as he could as he got up from the ground and opened the door without hesitation or thought. "What the hell happened?" he asked looking around the bathroom.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Kylia looked up at him with the wide, fear filled eyes that one gets after a nightmare. She was still dripping, shivering. Her skin was cold and covered in goosebumps. "N-nothing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Lorrick studied her, his eyes never leaving her face. It didn't matter to him at the moment that she was standing there with only a towel. Protection was always going to be first and foremost. "If something is wrong, tell me," he said, his voice serious. "Whether it's a nightmare, a bruise, a zombiefied ice cream parlor, or a creep trying to hurt you, I want to know. How else am I supposed to protect you?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Kylia looked down and nodded. "J-just a nightmare." She said, still shivering slightly as she clutched the towel tight around her. "I-I guess the shock of everything just got to me and I was sick, then fell asleep in the shower." her voice was quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Lorrick nodded, softening a little at her words. "Get dressed," he murmured, stepping out of the bathroom doorway. "I'll just be in the livingroom if you need me." With that said, he shut the bathroom door again and walked to the couch where he carefully sat down. Placing his elbows on his knees, he bent over, holding his head in his hands. He thought over the days events, his mind spinning.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Kylia left the bathroom and went to her room, pulling on her clothes as she sang quietly in an attempt to get herself calmed down.

"When I see your smile
Tears roll down my face, I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay, It's okay, It's okay.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Lorrick listened to her soft singing, the sound of her voice having a soothing effect on him. He slightly relaxed, a little bit of the tension flowing out of his body. He stayed on the couch though, not wanting to disturb her.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Kylia took a deep breath and came out in a baggy tshirt and sweat pants. She looked him over and bit her lip. He was still missing a shirt. She didn't say anything though. She sat on the floor along the windowed wall, reaching for her accoustic guitar. "I'm sorry for freaking out earlier." she murmered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Lorrick looked over at her, shrugging. He winced when the muscles in his wings pulled. "I don't blame you," he murmured, taking a deep breath. "I know that with everything that's happened..." he paused, thinking through his words. "Let's just say that I don't completely forget what it's like to be human." He gave her a small, rueful smile.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Kylia looked up at him and smiled, blushing slightly for some reason. "Is it differet? being an angel?" She asked curiously as she looked back at her guitar, plucking out a few notes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Lorrick nodded, watching her fingers pick at the guitar strings. "You have a new sense of responsibility," he murmured, thinking back to only three years ago. "You can no longer hide behind anything or anyone. You have to be the one to put your life on the line, no matter what happens." He raised his eyes to Kylia's face, a small smile tugging at the edges of his lips.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Kylia felt a sudden fear at the thought of her contract expiring. She nodded, in the back of her mind she was debating on whether or not she was going to make it to the end of her contract. "If you were to pick one charge out of all the ones you've had, which was your favorite and why."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Lorrick chuckled, raising an eyebrow. "Is this a trick question?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Kylia looked up at him and smiled and shook her head. "No, I'm just curious. I don't know much about you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Lorrick gave a small smile and thought for a minute. "About a year ago," he murmured. "There was this little fourteen year old who could have passed for ten." His eyes grew distant at the memory, his small smile growing as he thought of Jordan. "She was a nasty little brat though. Everything had to be her way or the highway. Hell, she made me change my name to Bandit." Lorrick laughed softly, running his fingers through his hair. "Her mother had died from a heart attack a few years back, leaving only her, her brother, and her father left. Her father was a drunk, so not much help was coming from him when her brother started to get...." Lorrick made a face, remembering the way Derek tortured his baby sister. "Violent. So she called GWC. She wasn't too happy about admitting she needed help, but she learned to deal with it." His eyes snapped back to Kylia, the small smile back on his face. "I guess she made an impression because she was young, but she had the will power of a pissed off bear."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next