the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 24 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:27 am

At this, Lorrick gave a small smile and chuckle. He brushed a strand of hair away from her face as his eyes locked with hers. "I love you more than I should," he murmured. "I want to spend my life with you. I want to tell GWC to *&@$ it so that we won't ever be bothered. Not from the angels, not from pr*cks like Landon...." He studied her face intently, the smile still on his lips. "I thought that part at least was obvious."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 24 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:33 am

Kylia watched him and smiled, warm fuzzies fill her heart. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him gently. "Not as obvious as you'd think." It probably had been, but Kyia is sort of slow on picking up these types of things. "how are we going to keep away from the GWC?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:36 am

Lorrick kissed her back, pulling away slightly before he went further than he knew he should. "I don't know," he whispered. "I've honestly never heard of an angel disobeying them like this."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:41 am

Kylia had to stop for a minute and remind herself that it was Lorrick, that Lorrick wouldn't hurt her. She kissed him back, her leg hooking around his waist. "Never?" she asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Lorrick ran his hand down her side until it was resting on her waist, his other hand running through her hair. "Not since I became an angel at least," he murmured, his lips gentle on hers.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Kylia's body shivered slightly and she pulled herself closer to him. This is Lorrick. Lorrick won't hurt me. This is Lorrick. Lorrick won't hurt me. The thought replayed over and over in her mind. "Do you think we'd be able to disapear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Lorrick thought about for a moment, before finally saying, "I honestly don't know. But we can sure as hell try." His lips left hers as he started trailing soft, feather light kisses down her neck. "Tell me when you want me to stop," he whispered softlyk, not wanting to go further than she wanted him to.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Kylia's skin rose with goosebumps, another shiver trailing down her spine. It's Lorrick. Only Lorrick. She repeated to herself in her mind. She didn't make him stop, pushing her limits as far as she could. She didn't want him to stop, though at the same time a slight fear pricked at the inside of her. But she kept it neatly tucked away for later retrival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Lorrick brushed his lips against her collar bone before pulling back and studying Kylia's eyes. He didn't want to frighten her, didn't want to ruin everything because of one stupid move. "I love you," he whispered, letting his voice show how much he truly meant it.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Kylia smiled and brushed her lips against his. "I love you more." she whispered, wondering why he had stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Lorrick chuckled as his hand went around her waist once more, deepening the kiss slightly. "Not possible," he murmured after a few seconds. He would wait, wait for some sign, some acknowledgement from her saying that she wanted this.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:42 pm

Kylia watched him and smiled. "It is to." She said and kissed his nose, her hands sliding off his shreaded shirt, and resting on his chest, pulling herself closer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Yay for mcdonalds internet!

Lorrick shivered at her touch, her hands warm on his bare chest. He moved so that he was lying on top of her, careful to kedp too much of his weight off her. "Ypu must love me more than i thought then,'' he teased, his fingers sliding along the bare skin of her tummy as he inched up the hem of her shirt.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Kylia' s body quivered at his touch and she smiled, "that's why you shouldn't think." she teased and kissed his chest, her hands exploring the plains of his skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Lorrick chuckled, pulling her shirt above her head. "Got it," he murmured, kissing the scars and bruises left by years of abuse, wanting to replace those memories with better ones. "No more thinking."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Kylia laughed softly, closing her eyes, her body acutely aware of everywhere he touched, her body quivering when ever he hit a sensitive spot. Lorrick won't hurt me, she repeated in her mind as she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Shall we fast forward? Haha we know whats more than likely gunna hapen lol
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:55 pm

Kylia woke to the sun shining in her eyes. She was tucked under the covers her clothes..elsewhere. She blinked a few times as she tried to remember what had happened and then found herself blushing a deep red as it all came rushing back to her. She looked over and jumped. Lorrick wasn't there. She sat up, keeping the blankets around her as she looked around wide eyed for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Lorrick walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. Water dropplets were falling from his dark hair, landing on his shoulders. When he saw that kylia was awake, a smile lit his face. "Hey," he murmured, walking over to her to kiss her lightly.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Kylia smiled widely, blushing again as she kissed him back. "Hey," she said back almost a little shyly, not admitting to thinking he had left her. She felt more happy than she had in months. It was almost like she was bursting with happyness, though she kept it well contained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:05 pm

"I love it when you blush," Lorrick murmured with a small laugh, kissing her nose. Actually, at that point, there wasn't a thing he didn't love about her. Her smile, her laugh, her voice...Everything was looking up that morning, as if nothing could hharm either of them again. He stood up straight once more and went to get his discarded clothes. "You hungry for anything?" he asked her, walking back into the bathroom with the small smile still on his face.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Kylia shook her head. She had only eaten while Lorrick was in the hospital because the nurses made her. She usually ended up bringing it back up though. "Not really." She said staying where she was. She wanted to shower, but she'd wait till he was out of there. Why she was caring was beyond her, but she still did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Lorrick came out of the bathroom with only his jeans on, yet another shirt shreaded beyond recognition. "Do you think you can hold up here for half an hour by yourself?" he asked, studying her face for any flash of emotion.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Kylia's face went slightly blank, fear flashing through her eyes but she nodded. "Yes." She squeaked, tightening the blankets around herself some. "W-where are you going to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:49 am

Lorrick didn't say anything for a moment. He stood there, his mind going through his options. "I was planning on picking up...something to better protect you," he murmured, the thought of leaving her alone not sitting very well with him. "You could come with me? If you don't mind?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next