the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 21 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:29 pm

Landon stumbled back and Kylia curled in on herself, tears flowing down her cheeks as her face went totally void of emotion.

Landon chuckled and gave a slight nod as four guys came from behind, pinning Lorrick to the ground, one administering a tranq.

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 21 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Lorrick fought against them, but as the tranquilizer went through his blood stream, his eyelids got heavy and everything around him got fuzzy and unclear until the blackness took him under, his body going slack.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:47 pm

When Lorrick woke up, he was chained to a wall, his back facing the people behind him, Kylia no where in sight. "Well, this is going to be fun, isn't it?" Lorrick chuckled darkly. "Tell me, how fond of your wings are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:51 pm

(( I just thought of something....Once Lorrick gets his wings reattached, won't he pretty much be rebuilt as an angel. Therefore losing trace of his emotions once more? Even losing his love for Kylia...? ))

Lorrick strained against the chains, his muscles flexed and tense. "Where the hell is Kylia?" he growled, ignoring the comment about his wings. "What did you do to her?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:54 pm

((O.o crap..he would wouldn't he?))

"Oh, don't worry. She's sleeping. She's a little worn out by all the fun we had." Landon chuckled darkly. "Now, which do you like the most? Your left wing? Or your right? I can't decide which to take first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:02 pm

(( Yeaahhh....Man, this is going to be interesting... 0.0 ))

Pure anger lit through Lorrick, fueling his movements. He thrashed against the chains, trying his damnest to get lose. He barely even budged. "Let me go and fight me, you pr*ck," he yelled. "Quit hidding behind your thugs and your guns and fight me!"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Landon smiled at him and shook his head, pulling out a hack saw and bringing it to his view. "Maybe when things are a little more even." He placed the saw right beside his skin where his wings met his back. "You sure you don't have a prefferance as to which one goes first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Lorrick's heart thudded in his chest as he thrashed one more time. Truth be told, he was terrified. Terrified for Kylia, for the pain that was soon going to meet him, for the things Kylia might hear. But he wouldn't let Landon know that. He refused to show even the smallest bit of terror. "Do it," he spat out, a challenge in his voice.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Landon smiled widely as he looked at him. "Don't be afraid to scream. We're all men here and know how terrible the pain might be. Besides. Kylia won't be hearing you for a long time." His voice was cold, void of emotion. With that statement he began to cut into Lorrick's wings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Every nerve ending in Lorrick's body screamed as a fire was set to them. His head was thrown back, a silent scream caught on his lips. Blackness threatened to take him under, but he pushed it back, refusing to give Landon that satisfaction. He couldn't help it when a stangled scream was torn from his lips as the saw cut through veins, nerves, bone, and ligaments.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Landon took his sweet time, watching as the right wing dropped to the ground. "Oh. You're going to need a bandaid for that." He said looking back at the bloodied spot on his back that continued to poor red crimson liquid. He moved to the otherside. "Ready? I wouldn't want to catch you off ga-" Landon let the saw slip and cut into his wing. "Oh, sorry about that." He chuckled darkly. "Well since it's started, might as well finish." he began to saw through the other wing, taking his own sweet time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:09 pm

This time, Lorrick couldn't help the scream of pain. He couldn't help but throw his head back in agony as sharp, deathly knives dug deep into every nerve ending in his back, arms, chest, and wings. The blood that he was losing was too much for his body to handle, too much for him to keep concious. Despite the agony tearing through him though, he fought it. Fought it for Kylia. This time though, he wasn't strong enough. As his other wing fell to the floor, lifeless, his body gave out, the blackness taking him under once more.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Kylia stumbled from a room, her mind fogged over with the knockout drugs Landon had made her take. Her eyes went wide, her mind instantly clearing as she saw Lorrick's wing drop to the floor. Anger filled her small frame. She screamed in rage as she ran at Landon, grabbing a knife that had been laying on the counter and throwing it into his chest. "I HATE YOU!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as Landon threw her, her body hitting the wall next to Lorrick, sharp blinding pain shooting through her body. He chuckled, pulling the knife from his chest and dropping to his knees, fell over. The men stared at him in shock, then ran. Kylia forced herself up, her fingers fumbling as she let Lorrick down, grabbing whatever she could to staunch the blood. "Lorrcik! Lorrick don't leave me!" she cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Lorrick couldn't hear her, he couldn't hear her pleas, her screams, her tears. He couldn't feel much of anything. Everything was numbed, quieted by the blissfull nothingness of the black void he had been sucked into. The blood from the stumbs in his back was still flowing freely, weakening him, taking him under even more. It was too much...All too much. He knew he should hang on, he knew he should fight, but he was far too gone from blood loss, his mind not thinking straight.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Kylia managed to drag him towards the door and to the curb. She hailed a taxi, 911 being practically non-existant, and made the cabby help her. They arrived at the hospital ten minutes later and she was left in the waiting room as they rushed him back through the white double doors, leaving her alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:55 pm

GWC sent a worker to the hospital, taking Lorrick back to headquaters(for lack of a better word). The process of reattatching his wings was long and painful. Going through it once was bad enough, but twice left him weaker than ever, sweat pouring off him. he was sent back to the hospitle where they would take care of him until he was fully healed.
The doctor walked into the waiting room and up to Kylia. "Are you Mr. Bane's charge?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Kylia gave a small nod. "yes." her voice small and quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:20 pm

"He's asleep right now," he informed her. "The GWC came and took him to take care of his wings. He had to have a blood transfusion, but he should be fine when he wakes up." He started to walk away without another word, clearly not worried about an angel. "You can go visit him if you want," he told her as an after thought.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Kylia watched him leave, waiting until he was out of sight before she burst into a full out run, sliding past his room and running back and inside. She stood there, tears coming to her eyes as she saw his pale face. She went and sat beside the bed, taking his hand in hers, expecting the worst, remembering what happened the last time he almost died. He had forgotten her then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Lorrick's eyes blinked open at her touch, his eyes locking on her hand holding his. His face was void of all emotion as he took his hand away, using it to rub his face. He knew where he was at, knew how he had gotten there, and knew who was staring at him with such a worried look. He just couldn't find it in himself to care. Couldn't find the relief he remembered having every time he saw her face. "How long was I out?" he muttered.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:42 pm

"A week." Kylia replied, keeping the pain from her voice, seeing him being so void of emotion, she to cut herself off. She almost, almost, told him his services were no longer needed. Almost ran to find some asprin. But she didn't. She sat there, staring at him with a blank face, her heart ripping to shreds and laying somewhere in one of the deep cavities of her chest. "excuse me a minute. I have to take care of something." she murmered and stood, leaving the room and sitting in the hall, letting the tears fall.

"inside my heart it rains
i crave no more to say

this way I'll choose like you
this heart i'll cease like you

white sheets around
roses in our hands
and faces like we never had to cry
rain fades today
it rained all our lives
inside our hearts we've never had to die"

the word slipped quietly off her lips, the first song she'd sang in months. She burried her face in her knees, letting herself die inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Lorrick watched as Kylia walked out of the room, his heart beat slow and steady. After a couple of minutes, the doctor came in, gave him some final preps, then let him go, handing him some extra clothes. "Just take it easy for a few days," he said before walking out.
Lorrick pulled on the old jeans and shirt, tucking his wings along his spine. He walked out into the hallway and stood alongside Kylia, waiting for her emotional outburst to subside with his hands in his pockets.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Kylia wiped the tears from her eyes, taking a deep breath, her void mask coming back into play as she wrapped her arms around herself. "I-I'd like it if you didn't walk with me. Just watched me from a far. Please." Kylia said, her voice emotionless. She couldn't stand having him beside her without being able to hold his hand, see the warm look in his eye. She couldn't have this clone of Lorrick stand beside her emotionless. Not after everything. She turned and walked from the hospital, her steps quick and quiet, blood trickling from her wounds that she never got tended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Lorrick did as she asked, his mind focused on one thing and one thing only: Protect Kylia. He scanned the streets, his body tense and ready for anything like always. But something was missing, and he knew it. He just couldn't care to find out what it was. "You are bleeding," he called over to Kylia, even his voice void of the emotion, of the love and warmth, that it once held. Since he was her protector, he was to protect her from even the smallest of dangers. Including nonfatal wounds.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:00 am

"What does it matter?" Kylia muttered, her arms tightening around her body. She had broken once already, given up, and it had been hard to get her to have hope again. Now, what little she had gained was shattered and she honestly could care less what happened to her. She honestly hoped she'd get jumped by Landon and die finally. But then she remembered she had stabbed him and that he wasn't coming back. She started to think of all the ways she could ditch Lorrick so that she could, well, die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next