the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 11 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:44 pm

"What is what like?" Hunter asked back, not exactly sure what he was meaning.

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 11 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Black&White Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:48 pm

Caleb
"Getting wings. Becoming an angel. All that...". I study her carefully, simply wondering.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Hunter's mask fell but she quickly replaced it. "It is painful. And long. You get stripped of your identity, you DNA is cleaned of all imperfections, and then you wings are implanted into your spine where they attach the nerv endings and muscles so you are able to move and work." Her voice was hallow as she spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Lorrick nodded and did what she asked, resting his chin on his forearms. "The main thing that bothers me is that we don't even know who the shooter was," he muttered, watching as she looked for the IcyHot.

Once in the appartment, Ben pointed down the one hallway. "First door on the left is the bathroom. The one opposite is the guest room, and the door at the end is my room." He smiled at her when he pointed at his feet. "Livingroom." And he pointed behind him. "Kitchen. Any questions?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Just realized Kylia didn't say what she was looking for. Oh well. Lorrick can magically read minds now.
Lorrick: Really?
Nope.
Lorrick: Damn.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:04 pm

((gtg won't be back for abt 3 hrs))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Kylia nodded as she looked, finding a white container filled with pills. She set it on the desk and looked at him "Don't freak. It's just birth control." she said and went back to digging for the Icey Hot. It wasn't really BC..it was more asprin. But it's not like he knew what the difference was, and he most likely wouldn't ask. She finally found the Icey Hot and sat down on the bed next to him and began to rub it into the muscles around his wing, making sure to avoid the wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:43 am

Lorrick swallowed his smart remark about the birth control, lying his forehead on his forearms and letting out a soft moan. "The power of IcyHot," he murmured, nearly inaudiable.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:48 am

Kylia rolled her eyes. Although the Icey Hot felt good, she prefered the numbness of the asprin. "Does that help?" She asked after she had rubbed it for a while, making sure it got deep into the muscles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 am

Lorrick let out another small moan and nodded, not saying a word. The IcyHot began to numb his muscles and joints, relaxing the ones around his injured wing. It worked instantly, bringing him a small sence of relief that he welcomed with opened arms. "Thank you," he murmured, glancing up at her. He wasn't used to such consideration from charges....With anyone else, he would have been told to suck it up and deal with it. But to him, Kylia was becoming more than just another charge.... He just didn't know what was so different about her yet.

Last edited by Kara_17.02 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:59 am

"Anytime." Kylia said as she stood and went to put the Icey Hot away and wash her hands off. She came back and pulled the blanket up over him as far as she could and then grabbed her fuzzy blanket that was at the head of the bed and walked to the livingroom, flicking off the bedroom light as she went. She figured he could just sleep there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:06 am

Lorrick looked up, his brows pulling together. "Kylia," he called, slidding out of the bed and walking over to the living room. He crossed his arms over his chest as he studied her. "Get back into your bedroom. I am not going to take your bed."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:09 am

Kylia glanced at him as she curled up on the couch under her blue and pink tie-dye blanket. "You're suppose to be sleeping." She closed her eyes in an attempt to ignore his protests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:18 am

(( The thing I love about Kylia and Lorrick? One minute they're all sweet and nice and everything, but the next, they're stubborn and strong headed x] ))

Lorrick snorted and shook his head, walking over to her. "I don't think so," he muttered. "Get back into your room, would you?"

I'm gunna go to bed. I have ta' wake up in 5 hours. Bleck
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:22 am

Kylia looked up at him. "Excuse me, but I'm trying to sleep. I don't know about you but I'm tired." She grumbled and settled herself deeper into the couch. In all honesty she didn't want to go back to her room. To many temptations laid in wait. "I'll only go...if you come with me." she finally reasoned.

((haha me too ^.^ it just makes them that more fun to have interacting. Awe ok. Goodnight))

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:13 am

Lorrick studied her for a minute, wondering if she was serious. When she didn't burst out laughing, admitting to a joke, he nodded, bending down and pulling the blanket off of her. "Deal. Come on." While he was doing so, he told himself that he was only agreeing to the arrangement because it's what she wanted. Because, otherwise, she wouldn't sleep in her bed. At least that's what he convinced himself of.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:19 am

Kylia stood, taking her blanket with her, and went into her bedroom, looking back to see if he was following. She curled up in the middle of the bed and covered herself with a blanket, but refused to close her eyes until he was laying with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Name: Iris
Age Appearance: 17
Appearance: Light brown hair that falls to her mid-back; blue eyes; fair complexion; average height with a lithe build
Wings: Silver
Personality: Calm and clear-headed, reserved, occasionally sarcastic
Human: N/A
Other: N/A

So, uh, now what?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Caleb
Fun. "So do you remember your real name? Before you gained your wings?" I ask her. Before you got a face of iron too. There's got to be emotions behind there somewhere, i've certainly seen surprise enough times to know they can't totally erase a person's humanity.

Malakai
I look around the place curiously. Rather nice for a top floor apartment, as far as i can remember anyway. "Until I finish our contract what do you want me to tell others of our situation?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:48 pm

Ben shrugged. "Whatever you want really. A girlfriend, or just a friend, it doesn't really matter to me."

Lorrick followed her. He laid down behind her, being sure to lay on his left side. Not wanting to make her uncomfortable, he made sure that their was space between them.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Malakai
Girlfriend, friend, aquaintance, business partner.... whatever. Alright...
I nod, turning off to the room that would be mine and dropping off the two bags before coming back to the livingroom. "Any information about the job you wish for me to do?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Ben sat on the couch in the living room, running his fingers through his hair. "Other than what I told you? Not really." He paused before sighing and looking up at her apologetically. "I should probably tell you they want me dead as well, huh?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Malakai
I sit in a chair, hands in my lap, up straight and proper. "That would be a critical piece of information, yes," i say, looking up at his apologetic look. "Not a problem, however. You'll be fine under my protection as well."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:04 pm

"Lisa." Hunter said as she finished off the spagetti and dished him a plate. "My name was Lisa Howards."

Kylia turned so she was facing him and cuddled him, wanting to be held. She fell asleep in his arms and for once, slept without a nightmare. She woke late in the day, Lorrick was asleep and the sun was high in the sky, getting ready to start its decent. She slipped easily for his arms and reached under the bed pulling out the bottle and took it to the living room and set it on the coffee table. She stared it for a long time before she took a deep breath and sighed, standing up and begining to ravage all her hiding places for the asprin and set it on the coffee table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Caleb
I take the plate and get a fork from my cabinet. "Nice name," i say quietly, giving her a small smile. "Want to watch a movie?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next