the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 12 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Hunter looked at him. Why would he care if she wanted to watch a movie? "I don't care." she finally said as she looked around the house, not moving from him. She didn't even know the last time she had watched a movie.

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 12 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Caleb
I wave the fork at her with a sly smile. "I said you'd have an opinion, didn't I?" But I shrug, turning back to the living room and sitting down. "We watching a movie or not?"
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Hunter followed him and sat in the chair, pulling her knees up to her chest. "I honestly don't care. I don't know when the last time I saw a movie was."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Caleb
I offer her the remote. "You pick it. No chick flicks though," I tease with a smile.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Hunter stared at the remote. "What is that?" she asked as she waited for some sort of pain to come from it. It was interesting how different charges treated, used you. This one had to be the most interesting charge yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Caleb
"What? You don't know what a TV and remote are? Direct TV, ordering movies and such?" I go to channel one and open the movie browzer. "Just scroll with these buttons and when you find one you like you click the okay button and it'll play," i explain to her, pointing out the buttons and offering it to her again.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:38 pm

"Scroll?" Hunter took the remote tenatively and stared at it, holding it like it might either bite her or break. "I don't even know what movies there are." She handed it back to him. "You pick."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Caleb
I rest my head on my hand and study her. "There's a summary of the movie on the left side of the screen. Like it, you pick it, don't, go onto the next." Offering it back to her with an amuse glint to my eyes. "It won't eat you, and I don't want to order you around like some slave."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Hunter shook her head as she stared at the remote. Never mind the fact that she couldn't really read. She just didn't want to break it, or for it to bite her. As for her reading, she could pick out some words, but it took a long time if she wanted to get through something. At least it took a long time to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Caleb
Well, wasn't going to order her. Wasn't going to force her either. I look back at the TV a moment and pick the Animal Planet out of bordom, twirling my pasta.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Hunter sighed and settled into the chair, her eyes staying sharp as she switched between watching the tv and checking the general area. She wasn't exactly sure what to expect, but she would be ready for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Ben chuckled. "Yeah, apparently trying to kill one of the gang's members myself doesn't sit well with the rest of the gang." He shrugged, thinking back. "It wasn't a very well thought out plan though. More of an aim-and-shoot." He subconciously ran his fingers over his tattoo again.

Lorrick woke up, finding his arms empty. Kylia had fallen asleep in his embrase and it had felt...nice. It had made him feel warm. Now he looked around the room, searching for any sign of her. Confused, he got out of bed and walked into the living room, stopping dead in his tracks when he saw all of the pill bottles on the table. "What the hell are these?" he asked, looking at Kylia.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Kylia was in the cupboard under the sink, pulling up the floor board and pulling out another three bottles and sticking them on the coffee table. She hadn't really noticed Lorrick. She was to focused. Already there had to be at least twenty bottles on the table. She climbed up onto the table, pushing up a pannel in the ceiling and pulling herself up, only to drop another five bottles from up there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Lorrick watched her in disbelief, forgetting about the pain in his wing. His hands were on his hips as he stood there, waiting for any more pill bottles to add to the pile.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:01 am

Kylia climbed back down and put those on the coffee table, then went to her purse and pulled out the mini one and set it down. She stared at the table thoughtfully then went back to her room and came back with four more bottles and set them down, including the little white one she had told him was BC. She lifted the cusion of the couch and put on one more bottle. "I think that's all of them." she muttered more to herself than anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:03 am

Lorrick was still staring at her in shock, his mouth slack. "Are you sure?" he asked. "I mean, you don't have any hidden in the toilet tank, do you?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:08 am

Kylia bit her lip thoughtfully and went to the bathroom. She ravaged the cupboards, the hamper, everything. When she came back she had another six bottles. She set them down. "Ok. I think that is all." she said finally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:11 am

Lorrick threw his hands up in complete and utter astonishment. "Holy shit, Kylia! Why not just open a pharmacy?" He looked between her and the asprin, anger, shock, disbelief, and slight worry stirring in the pit of his stomach.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:16 am

Kylia didn't look at him. Her eyes fell to the floor, looking ashamed, tears rimming them. She rubbed her arms, hugging herself slightly. His words hurt, though she knew she needed to hear them. She wanted to just reach out and take a bottle and down five pills right then and there. It would make the hurt disapear. Numb it.

Last edited by Taylow on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:12 am

Lorrick saw the hurt on her face, making him instantly feel horrible. He took a deep breath and looked at all of the bottles, running his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry," he murmured. "I shouldn't have said that. But..." His voice trailed of as he gestured to the pills, looking over at Kylia. "Why didn't you tell me about all of this earlier?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:15 am

"I didn't want you to take them away," Kylia said, her voice quiet as she still didn't look at him. "They made all the pain go away no matter what it was. I didn't want to loose them." A tear slid down her cheeks as she continued to hug herself loosely, gently rubbing her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:24 am

Lorrick walked up to her, placing his fingers under her chin and lifting up her head so that she was looking at him. "I don't want you to turn into one of those people who think they have to have these things to survive," he murmured. "Why tell me now though?" he added, his brows coming together.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:29 am

Kylia looked up at him, her eyes searching his face. "I already do," she whispered and moved her chin from his fingers and looked back down. "I don't know why I decided to pull them all out, I just. I woke up this morning and I could feel...I don't know." she murmered, the tears now flowing freely. "I was just scared of myself I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:19 am

Lorrick whipped a couple of her tears away with his thumb. "Well, no matter the reason," he murmured, "I'm glad that you did. And if you were 100% dependent, you wouldn't have even thought of getting them all out and showing them to me." He dropped his hand from her face after brushing away a couple more tears.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:20 am

Kylia nodded and stepped forward, wrappng her arms around him and burrying her face in his chest. "I'm sorry." She finally got out after a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next