the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 26 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Lorrick reached over and took her hand, squeezing it slightly, noticing her discomfort. "Just get us two waters for now," he said, glancing up at him. "Thank you." As the waiter walked away, Lorrick looked back at Kylia. "What's wrong?" he murmured.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 26 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:37 pm

"Nothing." Kylia said as she tried to give him a smile, relaxing slightly as the man left. She looked down at the menu, her hand in his. "Can I just have something small? Like...a roll?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Lorrick shook his head immediately. "Not a chance," he muttered, looking down at the menu himself. "What about the double cheeseburger?" he asked her hopefully. "Fries and all?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Kylia felt her stomach roll and her face go slightly pale and she shook her head. There was no way she'd be able to eat that. Not without it coming back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Lorrick sighed and nodded, his hand tightening on hers, the worried knot in his stomach growing. "Alright, well what looks good? Besides a roll?" he added.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Honestly, nothing, she thought as she stared at the menu, though she couldn't tell him that. "what about a bowl of soup?" That at least sounded warm and light. If he did make her eat it all, it at least might be a little easier to keep down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Lorrick didn't like it, he wanted her to eat something solid, something that would no doubt fill her, but he didn't argue. He'd take what he could get. "Alright, soup it is."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Kylia nodded and froze when the waiter came back, letting her hair fall and hide her face, her heart accelerating again. She kept from looking at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Lorrick ordered a bowl of soup for Kylia and an order of fries for himself. When the waiter left once more, he looked over at her, the worry now apparent on his face. "You know the waiter isn't going to hurt you, right?" he murmured softly.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Kylia looked at him and then looked down at the table. She couldn't answer that because honestly, she didn't. She didn't trust anyone. Anyone except Lorrick. But even then she had a small sliver of her that expected him to leave at any moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Her silence was answer enough for him. He got up from his side of the booth and sat down in the seat with her, wrapping his arms around her small frame. "I will not let anyone or anything hurt you," he whispered to her. "Do you hear me? Not just because I'm from GWC, not just because we have a contract." He kissed her forehead, wishing there was more he could do to help her, more he could do to ease her fears. "I love you too much to just sit back and let some creep hurt you."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:56 pm

Kylia gave a small nod and burried herself in his chest. When the waiter came back she stiffened, not moving, once again her heart accelerating despite him holding her. The waiter set the food down and walked off. She relaxed again and stared at the soup. It smelled good, but still made her stomach cringe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:06 am

Lorrick reached over and plucked a fry from his plate, eating it. "Don't make me feed you," he muttered, glancing down at Kylia.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:10 am

Kylia looked up at him as though the thought was tempting then sighed and reluctantly picked up the spoon and took a sip of the soup. The warm liquid raced down her thoat and hit her stomach making it roll and then relax slightly. It seemed to send a warmth coursing through her and she took another bite, followed by another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:14 am

Satisfied, Lorrick began to eat more fries, glancing every so often at Kylia to make sure she was eating as well.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:16 am

After about six or seven bites Kylia stopped, her stomach begining to roll. She pushed the soup away, her face slightly pale. "I'm done." she murmered, wrapping her arms around her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:56 am

Lorrick studied her for a minute, dropping a fry on his plate as he turned his body so that he was facing her. "You need to eat, Kylia," he murmured, watching her face. "Like it or not, it's essensial."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:34 am

Kylia felt her stomach roll again and she spied the roll that came with it and picked it up and started to tear it apart putting the small bites into her mouth she looked at him with a 'statisfied?' look, then went back to staring at the table and doing her best to not let the food come back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Lorrick sighed and leaned back in the booth again. At least she was eating something, he kept telling himself. At least she wasn't running on a totally empty stomach. He picked up another fry, dipped it in katchup, and popped it in his mouth, his eyes still scanning the resturant.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:21 pm

After about the fourth bite of the roll she set it down, putting her hand to her mouth to keep from barfing. "I can't eat anymore." She managed to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Lorrick looked down at her, his mouth opened to protest. One look at her face though, and the words died on his lips. "Alright," he murmured. "At least you ate something, I guess."

(( When should GWC intervein for Lorrick and Kylia's relationship? ))
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:36 pm

((umm....soon...Landon will most likely becoming back soon as well))

Kylia nodded slightly and closed her eyes, leaning against the wall, focusing on keeping her stomach calm. She heard the waiter come to take her bowl and she tensed again, frozen. Not even her breath could really be detected until he left. She told herself to get over it, but she still couldn't. She wanted to go, but she'd wait until Lorrick had eaten. It's not like they had things to do anyway. She was out of work and hadn't been to class in a long enough time that trying to go back would be pointless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Lorrick glanced oover at her, the worried knot in his stomach growing. "Kylia," he murmured, gently placing his hand on her knee. "Did you want to go back to the motel room? Lie down for a bit?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Kylia jumped slightly at his hand, but relaxed when she saw it was Lorrick. "No, just eat. We can go when you're done." She gave a small smile, slipping her hand in his. She didn't want him to be..restricted because of her, and she sure as heck didn't want to spend her life in the hotel room. "Lorrick?" She watched him for a moment. "Do...do you think maybe," she bit her lip hesitantly. "Do you think we could find a music store?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Lorrick gave her a small smile and nodded, laughing softly. "Yeah, of course," he murmured, standing up and pulling her up with him.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next