the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 14 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Ben turned to her in surprise, holding the sausage pizza. "What makes you say that?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 14 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:40 pm

((haha, don't worry about it. It's only rumored that they don't have feelings Wink love loop holes))

Kylia blushed a bright pink as she held onto him. "Practice." she murmered, refering to the fact that he was her alleged boyfriend, though she wasn't sure it came out that way.

Hunter raised a brow. She hated multiple locations. Not because she thought it was a bad idea, it was just rough on her memory. She gave a slight nod as she thought about what he said. "Where are these other locations?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Malakai
I shrug, my wings rustling slightly. "Don't seem to be as...detailed....as my other jobs. They ordered more. Decided what I wore and what I was named. Did what they wanted with me..."

Caleb
"Wouldn't be much of a surprise then, would it?" I joke, getting up and taking my dish to the sink. "Nah. One's on the other side of town, and one's in the country more."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Lorrick's brows pulled together. "Practice?" he asked, unsure of how to take that.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:50 pm

"Nevermind." Kylia said, trying not to laugh. She kissed his neck again and sighed. "I guess I should get ready for work..."

Hunter raised a brow and nodded. "You should take me to these sometime so I know how to get there if something happens."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Caleb
I nod. "Do you have a phone? I can get one for you if not, so we can keep in touch."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Hunter looked at him and shook her head. She had one once...but she "accidently"..broke it... she couldn't get the alarm to turn off. "I had one two charges ago. He made me keep it at all times. But it broke."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Lorrick grinned, kissing her temple. "Yeah, you should," he murmured, helping her down from the couch.

Ben smiled at her and shrugged. "I just don't wee why I have to order you around. You're a person, you have a mind of your own. Therefore, you have free will. Who am I to take that away from you?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Caleb
"Alright. I'll get one from my friend, no problem," i say, putting my dish in the washer and putting the left overs in a tuppleware.

Malakai
I give him a sceptical look, spreading my wings out to nearly span his little living room. "I'm an angel, made to follow orders, protect and kill. Free will...hasn't been a priority of mine in a while..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Ben studied her wings for a moment, the small smile still on his face. "So all because of a pair of wings on your back, you want me to start treating you like you're worth nothing?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Hunter gave a small nod as she watched him. This would definatly be intersting...

Kylia sighed and blushed slightly as she went to her room to get ready. As she looked through the clothes she got distracted by a song she had heared earlier that only just now came back to memory. She marked it on a piece of paper as one she had to sing that night, and then finished getting ready. She came out with her hair done up in a rose bun and her black slacks with a light blue top and an undershirt beneath it to keep the bruises from showing through. "How does this look?"

(gtg be back in an hr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Lorrick grinned and nodded. "Perfect," he murmured softly. And she did. Sighing, he gestured to himself, and eyebrow raised in amusement. "Although me going shirtless might cause a problem."

(I have to go to. Be back....well, later on tonight haha)
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Malakai
"Others find it acceptable," I merely say, folding my wings back again and looking away. "But I have not thought for myself, as you say. Maybe it's odd to you now, but you sort of lose the knack for it after a while..."

Caleb
I glance over and catch her smile, give a small smirk back. Finally some emotion, huh? Who says they've lost their humanity?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:38 pm

((
Winter Dragon wrote:Name: Iris
Age Appearance: 17
Appearance: Light brown hair that falls to her mid-back; blue eyes; fair complexion; average height with a lithe build
Wings: Silver
Personality: Calm and clear-headed, reserved, occasionally sarcastic
Human: N/A
Other: N/A

So, uh, now what?))

Er... *coughs politely*))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:23 pm

Kylia looked at him and gave a small smile. "Don't move." She said pointing at him and went to the store down the street and began to look for a shirt for him. She fond a nice black button down and purchased it, running back to the apartment so as to not get into any trouble. She came dashing up the stairs about ten minutes later and handed him a bag full of shirts and smiled. "There you go. I think they are your size."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:24 pm

Hunter caught herself smiling and quickly put back on her mask on impassiveness, rempremanding herself internally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Lorrick stood up from the couch, shaking his head with a small amused smile on his face. "Thanks," he said, taking the shirts from her. He pulled one out at random before making a face. "My, uh, wing," he said, glancing over at her, his smile turning embarrassed.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Winter Dragon wrote:((
Winter Dragon wrote:Name: Iris
Age Appearance: 17
Appearance: Light brown hair that falls to her mid-back; blue eyes; fair complexion; average height with a lithe build
Wings: Silver
Personality: Calm and clear-headed, reserved, occasionally sarcastic
Human: N/A
Other: N/A

So, uh, now what?))

Er... *coughs politely*))

Name: Drake Dariat
Apperance: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/529/0159mx8.png/sr=1
Personality: Drake is very...cocky. But if you asked him he would just say he has lots of confidence. He thinks the world revolves around him and that he is absolutely irrisistable. At least, that's how he usually comes off. In all reality Drake is just lost and doesn't know exactly who he is.
Weapon(s): Black glock
History: While making his way to the top of the foodchain he was set up for something he didn't do and is now on the run.
Angel: Iris
Other: he hasn't recived his angel yet, but has just ordered one from the GWC and is waiting..impatiently

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Ben studied her for a moment, nodding. So that's what it was going to be like? He was going to lose everything that made him human? Sighing, he put the pizza in the oven before turning back to Malakai. "Well, every charge is different, right?" he asked her.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Kylia looked at him thoughtfully and ran to her room and came back with the tube of Icey Hot. "I have...an idea." she said and made him turn around. She rubbed the Icey Hot in until she got his wing to relax enough to fold up. "How's that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Caleb
I merely keep my small smile, putting the container in the fridge and going back out to the living room. "So any questions on your part? You're very queit."

Malakai
"I haven't experienced many differences...but I suppose that can be true.". I allow myself a small smile, which feels odd on my face. I don't remember the last time I did so...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Lorrick nodded and buttoned up the black shirt, his wing folding inside of it. A sharp pain shot through it, making him wince, but he quickly pushed it to the side, giving Kylia a small smile. "You ready to go then?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:40 pm

"Well,I intend to be the most unique yet," Ben said, pointing at her with a smile on his face. "Just you wait."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Kylia looked at him concerned. "Are you sure you're ok?" she asked biting her lip. "I...I can go alone if you need to rest..." she really didn't want to go alone. It actually scared her to think of being without him in any way, shape, or form. But..if he needed to..she'd buck up for him.

Hunter shook her head and watched him. "I try not to be a nuciance(sp?)."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Malakai
"okay Bennet," I say in a slightly teasing tone.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next