the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 19 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:53 pm

((it's alright. I just got back from a play a little bit ago and I'm still trying to not write as if I'm from 400 B.C. lol))

Kylia nodded. "Under the sink." She said, jumping slightly as her stomach snarled. She blushed and looked at her stomach. "Shut up." she muttered at it.

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 19 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:00 am

Lorrick shot her a smile, walking back over to her. "I'm guessing you want to eat first?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:01 am

"Sure." Kylia said, blushing even more as her stomach growled angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:05 am

Lorrick nodded, following her back out of the appartment. "Where did you want to go?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:07 am

Kylia looked at him and shrugged. "I don't know. I'm not really hungry for anything." she looked at him. "what about you? are you hungry for something?" in the whole time she had known him, she didn't think she had ever seen him eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:18 am

Lorrick rolled his eyes, chuckling. "Not hungry for anything, my ass," he muttered. "I'm pretty sure your stomach can't get much louder." He shrugged. "I guess I could eat. It's up to you."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:25 am

As if to prove that it could, her stomach growled loudly and she frowned again. "You pick a place. I don't really have a preference." Infact the thought of food made her stomach cringe despite it's loud demands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:04 am

Lorrick nodded but pointed his thumb to the sink. "Do you mind if I get the tools and fix that door first?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 am

Kylia shook her head. "go for it." she said as she sat on the couch. She was doing her best to fight backthe memories that came with it. It wouldn't happen again. Lorrick promised. None of it would happen again. She took deep breathes to keep from having an anexiety attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Taylow wrote:Drake frowned as he stared at the ground, feeling slightly awkward with the winged girl, or "angel" following him. It felt almost...stalker-ish. He ran a hand through his hair and then rubbed his face and sighed. "You kow..I am kinda hungry." He said as he glanced at her. "Perhaps you could rustle me up some grub?"

Iris
"And how do you want me to obtain it?" I asked. "You could give me money and I could buy it, or I could steal it for you. Also, what sort of food would you like?"
This guy wasn't very specific. I hoped that his future requests would be more easily defined.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Drake frowned. She was more of a pain than he thought. He dug into his pockets and handed her a twenty. "I don't know. Something...breakfasty." he muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Iris
Something breakfasty? That was specific. Ugh.
"Fine."
I spread my wings and took to the air, looking for a food shop that would sell "breakfasty" things.

((FF to her just giving it to him?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:46 pm

((sure))

Drake was sitting on a bench, or more like was splayed out on the bench asleep, when Iris showed up. By then he decided that the company shouldn't be called GWC, it should be called SPP. Stalker Protection Program.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Iris
"Here is your so-called 'breakfasty' food," I said, holding out a bag to him.
Sleeping on a bench? Unsightly.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:59 pm

"Thank you." Drake said as he sat up, taking the bag and begining to munch on it's contents like he hadn't eaten in awhile. "So. What did you do that got you to be an angel?" he said around a mouthfull of food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Iris
"Am I obligated to answer that?" I asked him. I felt that that was my business. But if he asked me to tell him, I supposed I had to...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:15 pm

"not really...but I think it would be nice. Especially since you're going to know my whole back story by the time this is over." He said with a shrug, taking another bite of his food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Lorrick nodded and went to go get the tools. He began to fix the door, setting it back on its hinges and tightening it up. By the time he was done, even his own stomach was growling. "Alright," he said, putting the tools back. "Where do you want to eat? Your choice."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:48 pm

"I-I don't care." Kylia said as she quickly got up from the couch, unable to sit on it any longer. "Somewhere good." She said as she looked over at him and bit her lip. "Can I change really quick? Into something a little more clean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Lorrick nodded, putting the tools away. "Yeah, definately."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:01 am

Kylia nodded and made her way to her bedroom. It had so far been untouched. Everything still a mess, somethings even still covered in blood and pills, like her bed. She bit back tears and anxiety as she rumaged through her closet and pulled out a pair off clean sweat pants and a baggy tshirt and pulled them on, slipping on flipflops. She grabbed her brush and went to the bathroom to brush out her hair. When she looked at the mirror she jumped and screamed, falling back into the bathtub.

I WILL FIND YOU KYLIA was written in blood red across the mirror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:13 am

Lorrick ran into the bathroom to find Kylia in the bathtub, her face a mask of terror. "What happened?" His voice was tense, ready to kill who ever was in there. But one sweep of the bathroom showed the problem quickly. With the muscle in his jaw twitching, he took a towel and quickly swipped at the words on the mirror, smugging them and then finally mkaing them disappear.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:24 am

Kylia couldn't move. She felt her heart accelerate, her breathing quicken. She was having a panick/anxiety attack. She curled in on herself in the bathtub, her eyes wide as sacuers as she clutched herself. It wasn't going to end. Ever. Never.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 am

Lorrick threw the towel into the trash can before going over to Kylia, his anger towards the sick bastard changing into worry towards her. He murmured her name over and over and he got into the tub with her, pulling her onto his lap, and holding her close.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:36 am

It took Kylia a moment before she realized she was being held, and when that happened, she jumped and looked at him with wide, scared eyes. She blinked a few times and realized it was Lorrick, and wrapped her arms around him, breaking into tears. "It's never going to end is it?" she cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next