the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 32 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:11 pm

"You," Landon chuckled. "Seeing as how I've tried twice to kill you now, neither time working, I decided to bring in a few friends for help." Two men in suits with breif cases walked up beside him. "You see, it turns out you aren't suppose to fall in love with your human."

Kylia's heart had hit the bottom of her chest by now, shattering into the millions of tiny splinters it was before. They were going to take him. They were going to take Lorrick and leave her for Landon. A small tear ran down her cheek as she went about her mind, shutting down all her emotions.

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 32 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Caleb
I start the car and close my door, driving out of my parking space and out to the streets, staying silent through the ride. She's still a mystery...

Malakai
Personal subjects. I've learned to stay away from them. "Nothing," i murmur, sitting on the bed.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Lorrick raised an eyebrow, his face still void of any emotion. On the inside though, he was cursing himself to Heaven and Hell, knowing what was bound to happen next. He couldn't let it though. He had told Kylia he would be with her, stay with her forever, and he meant it. His face still void of emotion, he nodded his respects to the GWC representatives, hating himself for what Kylia was about to hear. "Falling in love with a mere human is suiside," he said, his eyes locking with Landon's. "It would get in the way, make me weak, and I cannot allow that to happen." A cold smile lifted the corners of his lips. "My charge is unstabble. She needs someone to trust. I am her angel, and it is my job to gain that trust. If that means acting as if there is love," he spat the word, his heart twisting as he talked, "between us, then so be it."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Ben raised his eyebrows, a smile tugging at the edge of his lips. "Doesn't seem like nothing." He raised his hands though, stepping away from the sofa bed. "But I get it. Personal ground." He put his hands back down, his thumb running over Jermey's name. "Anything else you need?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Kylia's body went cold, all emotion dying. No...she did not just hear that. She didn't. Not after......silent tears rolled down her cheeks as she curled into a ball, quietly sliding the guitar off and away from her.

The GWC stared at Landon. "Give us false information again and we will kill you." They glanced at Lorrick. "sorry for waisting your time. Carry on." They turned and walked away. Landon growled, waiting till the GWC were gone before pulling out his gun, pointing it at Lorrick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Hunter saw men with breif cases leave the alley and her eyes got wide. Why were the GWC here? She felt her heart rate increase, thudding against her chest, slight fear sliding in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Lorrick pulled out his new Glock, pointing it at Landon. The cold metal felt forgein in his hand, but he held it still, pointing it at Landon's chest, his face still void of emotion in case the GWC were watching. "You pull the trigger, and I'm dead," he said, his voice still not his, still not Lorrick. "But my reaction time is far quicker than yours. I'll have a bullet in your chest before your bullet even hits me." He grinned that cold grin again, his eyes like glass. "So go ahead. Try it."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Landon raised a brow and gave a cold smile. He stepped sideways a little and pointed behind the dumpster, pulling the trigger.

Kylia yelped, as the hot metal dug into her shoulder, the pain blazing white hot across her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:00 pm

Lorrick couldn't help the growl that came out of his throat as he pulled the trigger of his gun twice, hitting Landon's right kneecap. He advanced on him, pulling the trigger again, hitting the arm that held the gun.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:04 pm

Landon growled pulling the trigger again before he lost the control of his hand and the gun dropped to the ground, falling to his knees unable to stand. Kylia yelped again as another bullet burrowed into her back, the pain making the black edge in and consume her.

Last edited by Taylow on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:05 pm

(Permission to kill Landon? Or do you have plans? Lol)
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:07 pm

(nope, go for it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:18 pm

"No!" The word tore through Lorrick's throat as he pulled the trigger one last time, hitting Landon in the chest, right where his heart was. He didn't watch to see as Landon's body fall, didn't wait to see the light fly from his eyes. He spun around, the gun falling from his hand, and raced toward Kylia. "No, no, no," he whispered, gently picking her up. A red stain was expanding on her new shirt, a great contrast to her pale skin. "Kylia," he murmured, tears starting to fill his eyes as he took to the sky, speeding toward the hospital. "Kylia, don't you dare die on me!" This time, the words were torn from his very center. He landed by the emergency room doors and hurried in. "Help me!" he yelled. "Somebody, now!"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Nurses ran forward and took her, laying her on her stomach on a bed as they tore her shirt, revealing two bullet wounds, taking her through the white doors.

Two hours later, a nurse came out and looked at Lorrick. "Are you with the young lady that came in with bullet wounds?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Lorrick turned toward the nurse, his face full of worry, his eyes red with unshed tears. He was wearing a hospital scrub in place of his torn shirt, slits in the back for his wings. They were hanging by his side, the feathers rumbled and unkept. He couldn't care enough to keep them hidden, to blend in. "Yes, I am," he said, his voice steady despite the feelings rolling inside of him.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm

The nurse nodded. "Follow me." She turned and led him through the white doors and into a room where Kylia laid asleep. "She will be alright. The last bullet was really close to her spine. It's a mirrical she's not paralyzed." The woman turned and left the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Lorrick sat in a chair next to her bed, studying her face. She was even paller than before, dark circles under her eyes. He wanted to reach out and wrap his arms around her, but he stopped himself in fear of waking her up. Things were going to come crashing down on them soon...He had completed his end of the contract when he killed Landon.... Fear for what was going to happen next rolled in his stomach.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Malakai
"Nothing," i say, still studying his tattoo. Very odd indeed. I sigh, settle down on the pull out.

erm. wut does caleb do...?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:40 pm

hell not working for you, kara?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Kylia kept her eyes closed. Even though she was awake, she refused to look at him. She kept her face blank, a tear rolling down her cheek. Her heart felt shattered beyond repair and she wondered why he brought her here? Why he hadn't just left her for dead. Obviously, he didn't care. He said it himself.

"Drive a little faster please." Hunter muttered, trying to keep out of sight of the GWC reps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:54 pm

(( Haha, how'd you guess, BW? I tried getting on earlier, but Jenni totally spazzed on me. ))

Ben nodded and when he saw her looking at his tattoo, he gave a small smile. "Well, I'll see you in the morning then," he said, walking out of the living room and into his bedroom.

Lorrick watched at the tear fell from her eye, his heart beat picking up. "Kylia?" he murmured, sitting on the edge of his seat.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:58 pm

we could pm it? or email.

Caleb
I look over at her surprised, following her eyes to the men with briefcases. "Can only go as fast as the traffic," i murmur, knowing who they were. But I switch lanes to follow a taxi, always crazy drivers...

Malakai
I simply nod, sitting up in the middle of the bed and pulling a down blanket around my back. Didn't sleep much. I was to be alert most of the time. Didn't like the dreams anyway, of the first few months of my new life. Of some of my masters too. Ben was nicer though.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Kylia flinched, but refused to open her eyes. So much for Lorrick not hurting her.

Hunter turned and faced the front, her eyes wide, face pale. Her heart was still thudding against her chest, drowning out the sounds of everything else. She closed her eyes in an attempt to get herself to calm down. "did we loose them?" she asked after about ten minutes. She felt like such an idiot for the way she was acting, but she couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Ben got ready for bed before going over to his bay window and looking up into the sky. The moon was full, the stars shinning bright. He looked up at the North star, his fingers running over his tattoo once more. "Hey, Jermey," he whispered, a small smile on his face. "Me again. So, my angel finally came today...." He continued with the days events, the moon in a different possition in the sky by the time he went to bed. Every night he did this, every night he kept his little brother updated.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Caleb
"They weren't following us to begin with," i assure her carefully, pulling into an empty spot. "you alright?" I look over slightly concerned, not really sure of what to do.

Malakai
I can hear him mumbling, the words unclear by the distance. I lay down on my side after he stops, sort of sleeping but in that state where I'm still aware of everything. No intruders, no threats.

so shall I pm you, kara?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next