the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 30 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Hunter frowned but sighed. "I told you already, I don't eat much." She walked into the kitchen, her wings pressed tight into her back, almost cramping from doing so. She dug in his fridge and pulled out some eggs and bacon. "What kind of breakfast do you like?"

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 30 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Black&White Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Caleb
"Toast," I call, going into my room and getting clothes, then heading for the bathroom for a shower.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Hunter rolled her eyes. He was no help. She sighed and began to mix up batter for pancakes, leaving only for a few minutes to go to the grocery store on the corner for chocolate chips. She came back, quickly doing a scan of all the rooms except the bathroom, then went back to making breakfast, the smell of bacon filling the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Caleb
I come out of the bathroom, brushing my hair back, in fresh clothes and go to the kitchen.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Hunter set a plate of eggs, bacon, and choclate chip pancakes on the table for him just was he walks in. "Eat." She says as she works on cleaning up and finishing making pancakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Caleb
I raise an eyebrow. "You too," i counter. "That was my condition, remember?" I take up a plate, waiting for her.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:54 pm

"I ate already." Hunter said as she washed her plate. She of course hadn't really eaten, but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Caleb
I pause and take a bite of bacon. "I don't believe you," i murmur, watching her closely.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:19 pm

"Is that suppose to concern me?" Hunter asked as she glanced at him. "You can believe me or not, but there ain't nothin you can do to prove me wrong. So just eat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Caleb
I can't help but crack a smile. "aren't I?" I take another bite of bacon and snub my nose at her before turning on my heel and going to the table.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Hunter cracked a smile while he walked away and shook her head, turning back to the mess she had made while cooking and finished cleaning up. Her hair was in a messy bun ontop of her head and she still had pancake mix on her face from when she tried to open the back and the powder blew up into her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:01 am

Caleb
I poke at my eggs, taking a bite. "You've got time. Why don't you wash up too?" I think I have some clothes waiting for my ex to come back and take them...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am

Hunter gave a small nod and disapeared into the bathroom. She figured she'd just wear the same clothes she was wearing. She bit her lip, wondering how fast of a shower she could take. She figured it probably wouldn't be more than ten minutes. She quickly slipped out of her clothes and into the shower, a small groan of happyness escaping her lips. The last charge wouldn't let her shower. She had to sponge bath when he wasn't looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:13 am

Caleb
I finish my plate, putting it away in the sink before rifling through a closet and pulling out a bag. Placing it outside the bathroom door, i sit on the couch and wait.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:14 am

Hunter did her best to hurry, and pouted when she had to get out. She quickly dried off and slipped into her old clothes and opened the door to find a bag infront of it. "What's this?" She callked out to Caleb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:28 am

Caleb
"A girlfriend's leftovers from rushin out of here too fast. Course that was a month ago, i'm not sure she remembers leaving it. You can have them." I glance back at her to study her reaction.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:33 am

Hunter raised a brow and opened the bag, looking at the clothes. They were a little....skimpy. She sighed and disapeared back into the bathroom and began to pull the clothes on. She came back out in the least skimpy of the outfits and looked at him. "She didn't like clothes or what?" It was a belly shower top and a pair of short shorts. The rest was...barely enough to cover anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:58 am

Caleb
"She was shorter than you. But maybe that's why she left them." I frown a moment, going back to the closet. "You dont like them we can get stuff while we're out," i say, finding just a stray pair of jeans and sneakers. They looked to be the same size at least.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Hunter looked at the clothes, but didn't object. She stripped off the shorts and pulled on the jeans and then looked at the sneakers. She had never worn shoes before. She took them from him hesitantly.

((I think when Kara comes back we have a little fun and start making stories mesh. what do you think?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 pm

sure, that sounds awesome

Caleb
I walked to my room and got some socks, giving them over to her. "Prevents blisters, though you'll probably be flying more than walking, huh?" I say at her questioning look. "You don't have to wear them. I'd be more comfortable on the streets though."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Hunter took the socks and raised her brow at them. "How do they work?" She looked at him. "I haven't....worn these things in .....years...I mean I know these go on your feet" she said holding up the sneakers. "I just....how do you make them stay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Caleb
I give a kind smile. "The laces. You tie them, remember?" I ask her. "I'll show you, if you don't."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:34 pm

"A square knot?" Hunter asked as she sat on the edge of his bed, trying to unfold the socks. She finally managed, though one accidently hit him in the face. She tried to think back, but honestly never remembered seeing any of her charges put their shoes and socks on. She was either getting dressed, or making breakfast, or doing whatever else they wanted her to do. "I'm sorry." She murmered, a slight blush coming to her cheek as she realized how mental she must look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Caleb
Weird seeing her blush. I laugh, shaking my head slightly and picking the sock off the floor. Holding it up for her to see, i say, "Foot goes in, the colored heel going at your heel." I hand it back to her with a raised eyebrow.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Hunter gave a small nod and looked for the opening then slipped her foot inside and adjusted the sock. As soon as it was on she frowned. Her foot felt suffocated. She sighed and put the other on, making sure it was right then wiggled her toes. "Ok, now the shoes, go on like this?" She asked as she untied one of the sneakers and pulled it on, though she didn't tie it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next