the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 16 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Hunter stared up at him and gave a small nod, her eyes lost in his. He was her fourth charge in her whole career as an angel, and so far, he was probably her favorite.

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 16 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Caleb
I nod too, standing straight again. "Well, i'm off to bed. Goodnight, Lisa," i say, waving over my shoulder and disappearing into my room.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Hunter watched him go and felt confused. Was she Hunter, or Lisa now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Caleb
I lie in bed, slightly wondering of my fate. Not like I could avoid it now. Nothing to worry about then. Just something inevitable. I sign, trying to fall asleep without my thoughts plaguing me.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Hunter sat in the livingroom, her trained eyes scanning the dark for anything and everything. Her stomach growled slightly and she sighed, pushing the hunger away easily. Protect Caleb, eat later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Lorrick was still grinning as he took her stuff from her. "I especially liked the last one," he murmured, laughing softly.

Ben smiled as he cut the pizza. "Emily," he said. "That's pretty."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:22 pm

"I'm glad you liked it." Kylia smiled, blushing slightly as she took his free hand and walked over to the owner. The owner gave her the check and she shook his hand was was told she could come back any time. She then led Lorrick outside and sighed, the cold night air feeling good after the heat of the stage lights and many bodies that were pressed together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Lorrick wrapped his fingers with hers, a small smile on his face. "Back to your place then?" he asked, doing his usuall scan of the streets.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Kylia gave a small nod. She bit her lip and moved so she was tucked into his side. "Lorrick?...can we stay in a hotel tonight?.." She asked hesitantly. "I..I don't think we can go home tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Lorrick automatically went on high alert, glancing down at Kylia. "Why not?" he asked, expecting the worst.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:38 pm

"I-" Kylia was cut short as a man stepped from the shadows. It was Landon. He had a crule smirk on his face, two more men appearing behind him. Kylia's eyes got wide as she hid behind Lorrick slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Lorrick dropped Kylia's stuff to the ground, stepping in front of her so that Landon had no sight of her. His body tensed, eyes narrowed. "If I tell you to run," he muttered to her, "Run."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:45 pm

"Will you find me?" Kylia asked, her voice barely a whisper.

Landon chuckled. "I told you your boyfriend would regret it." He growled, his eyes narrowing. "And you're dead, Kylia."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Lorrick gave a low, humorless chuckle. "I don't think so, Landon," he muttered, keeping his eyes locked on Landon and his thugs. "Try it and see what the hell happens."

(( Wonders what would happen if Lorrick was on the brink of death.... *is feeling evil* ))
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Kylia kept her mouth shut, her body trembling as she held to the back of Lorrick's shirt for some type of comfort.

Landon gave a small nod, and the two guys started to advance. Kylia gave a small yelp as two more guys started to come from behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:10 pm

"Run," Landon growled, pushing her to the side and swinging a punch at the guy closest to him. "Now Kylia!"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Kylia whimpered, but did as she was told, still clinging to her check as she dodged the guys coming from behind, running as fast as she could.

The men came at him from all sides. The one he swung at fell back a little from the punch, but retaliated with a slam to the gut. Landon motioned for one of them to chase after Kylia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Lorrick gritted his teeth as he elbowed a guy behind him in the nose. "Faster, Kylia!" he yelled, swinging a punch to the side of another guy's face. "What wrong, Landon?" he growled. "Can't fight your own battles?" He dodged an attack, bringing his foot to someone's kneecap.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Kylia ran as fast as she could, her lungs burning as she ducked into a club and hid among the people inside. The man lost track of her and growled. When he came back empty handed Landon shot him. "Oh, I can. I just thought it would be fun to watch you struggle with that bullet riddled wing of yours, before I cut them off."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Lorrick narrowed his eyes at Landon, everything clicking into place. "You sick bastard," he growled, knocking one of the guys out. He made his way over to Landon, wanting to snap his neck with the simple flick of his wrist.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:32 pm

"I wouldn't come any closer if I were you," Landon said as he cocked his gun again and pointed it at Lorrick. "Wouldn't want to leave poor Kylia defenseless against guys like me, now would you?" He smirked as two guys tackled Lorrick from behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Lorrick dodged one of the thugs, but the other took him out, making him hit his head on the concrete. Pain shot through him in an instant, making his vision go blurry. He felt warm liquid slide down the side of his head, but he ignored it, focusing on Landon as he strugged. "Do what you want," he growled. "But leave Kylia the hell alone."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:46 pm

"Oh, I wish I could. But you see, we have some unfinished buisness to attend to since you interupted the last time." Landon said with a cruel smile and walked over, his steal toed shoe making contact with Lorrick's stomach. "You should just be happy you got to see her while she was alive. I feel bad for you. She really knows how to hook her claws into someone. Never thought I'd see an angel that could actually feel anything. But apparently, not even angels are safe with the little slut." His foot made contact with him again, and then lifted and started to press down on Lorrick's throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Lorrick reached up and grabbed Landon's foot, twisting and pushing it off to the side as hard as he could, hoping to catch him off balance. "I really don't like you," he growled, wincing. He twisted out from under Landon and stood up quickly, whipping blood off his forehead. He gave a small grin and expanded his wings in a flash. "I don't see a reason to hide anymore," he muttered, running up to punch him in the face.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Landon chuckled and shot him in the left shoulder, easily dodging him. "That's good. I've never liked any of you either." He shoved Lorrick over with his foot and shot his shoulder again, moving the gun to point at his head. "I'd kill you right now...but I need you." He said with a smirk. "You see, this happens every time. Kylia 'falls in love' and uses them for protection until tadah. Here I come. She's mine. Always will be mine. At least..until I kill her. But even then she'll be mine I guess. But that's off topic." He gave him a cold grin. "You see, there is a huge fight, from which she runs, as always. Sometimes we catch her, sometimes we don't. When we don't, we found she comes back for the guy. So..I'm thinking, maybe this time we'll get the message through to her. I'll let you live until she comes back, then kill you while she's watching. Maybe then she'll finally feel bad and get it through her head that nothing is ever going to change."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next