the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 31 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Caleb
I adjust it a little. Same size, good. I tie the laces a tad lose so they're easy to slip off if she wants. "Yup. Hows that?" I ask, looking up at her.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 31 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Hunter sighed as she stared at the shoes. "ok, I guess." She murmered and stood, not liking that she couldn't feel the ground, couldn't feel anything coming. But she wasn't going to complain. If he wanted her to wear shoes, she'd where shoes. "Are we ready to go now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Caleb
I watch her carefully. "Do you want them?" I ask her carefully, standing straight too, taking my keys from my wardrobe without taking my eyes off her.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:55 pm

"I can wear them." Hunter said, not exactly answering his question. No, she didn't want them. But since when had it ever been about what she wanted. She looked at the keys and raised a brow. He had a mo-ped?

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Caleb
I watch her carefully still, jingling my keys slightly. "As I said, Hunter. I don't want to treat you like a slave. You can do what you want..." My voice trails off. Maybe it was silly. Who knows how her other masters had treated her? Who knows how long it had been before she felt actually human? She couldn't even remember how to tie shoes...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 pm

"Why?" Hunter finally asked as she watched him. "Why are you letting me choose what I want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Caleb
I pause a moment, looking away. "I see you as human still. A pair of wings and whatever else doesn't change that fact for me. Because if it did, you wouldnt have emotions. And I've seen emotions in you, even in this short time. You've still got your humanity, however suppressed it's still there, no matter how you try and hide it."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Hunter watched him for a long moment. "You're not like the others." She murmered as she watched him. "You're not like the other charges at all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Caleb
I pause another moment before giving a small smile. "Well...I'm taking that as a complement." I look back at her, sheepish smile on and all. "so...You dont have to if you don't want to...just you know... make sure you stay safe too."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Hunter stared at him and shook her head. "I still don't understand." She muttered, her feet slipping out of the shoes and socks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:02 am

(( Back from my aunts!! And I like the idea of meshing the stories together =D Just one question though. Will Hunter, Lorrick, and Malakai know eachother? Since they're all angels? ))

Lorrick's back went ridged as he caught sight of the shadow in the trees. "Because we are," he muttered under his breath. He placed his hand under her elbow and stood up, bring her with him. He averted his gaze from the shadow as to not let him know that they knew, but kept him in his perepheral vision. "Walk slowly. If we have to split up, go to the diner we ate at. I'll meet you there, okay?" His voice was a low whisper so only she could hear.

Ben turned off the coffee maker and sighed, running his fingers through his hair. He hated this, hated the violent life that he was thrown into. But what could he do? Suck it up and dea with it, that's it. He went into the closet in his bedroom and pulled out a few blankets and extra pillows before pulling out the sofa bed and placing them on there.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:25 am

"Yes, Lorrick." Kylia said as she let him lead her away, her heart thudding in her ears as she tried to keep her panick level to a minimum. She tucked herself into his side, that way it was easier to hide from people, and clung to his shirt. She didn't want to loose him. Didn't want to let him go.

The shadow followed them, staying a safe distance behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:35 am

Lorrick watched the shadow move after them, cursing softly under his breath. He steered Kylia onto the sidewalk where there were more people; easier to hide. He moved his hand from her elbow, down her forearm, and to her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers and giving a reassuring squeeze before leading them into an alleyway. He went to a large dumpster and had Kylia get behind it. "Stay here," he muttered, kissing her forehead. "I'm going to be five feet away. I need to see who this creep is." He walked out from behind the dumpster, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched the mouth of the alleyway.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:38 am

Kylia closed her eyes as she hid, her body shaking slightly as she forced tears back. She clutched her guitar as if it was a life line to make everything better.

The shadow seemed to have disapeared into the crowd, blending in. It stayed by a coffee shop, unnoticed, his face behind a newspaper. Landon smiled as he waited for them to start moving again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:42 am

Lorrick's eyes narrowed when he realized he lost sight of the shadow, his gut twisting in dread. He walked out of the alleyway and leaned against the wall of the building in plain sight. He wasn't going to move from that spot in fear the man was still watching, in fear that the man would follow and attack when he least expected it. So he stood there and waited for him to show himself, his eyes scanning the streets for anything...off. Every once in a while, he glanced back into the alley to make sure Kylia was okay, but he didn't turn his head, not wanting to tip off that she was still back there.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:47 am

Landon walked off casually as if he had just come from the cafe, his head still blocked from Lorrick's view as he went up and around the corner. He appeared at the other end of the alley, covered in shadow, walking closer to them.

Kylia's body froze, hearing the boots on the concrete. Her face went blank as she retreated inside herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:51 am

Lorrick heard the steps on the concrete, his head spinning to the other side of the cafe. "You're a real coward, you know that?" he called, pushing off the wall and walking slowly back to the middle of the alley, his eyes on the man covered in shadow. He couldn't see his features, but he hand a feeling he knew who it was. "Hiding in the shadows, waiting for the perfect moment...Don't you have the balls to just attack and get it over with?" Lorrick was very aware of Kylia being only a few feet away, and he wished there was a way she could get out without being seen. His fingers itched for the gun still in the waistband of his jeans.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:57 am

Landon chuckled and stepped into the light. "Nah, I was wondering when I should send out announcements for the happy couple." His deep voice was cold, unfeeling. "Besides, why would I attack you? I need to keep you alive in order to get my reward."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Caleb
I glance back at her as I walk out of the bedroom and out of the apartment. "Well, how did you treat your angel when you called for one?" I ask her curiously. Maybe I am just the only one, which would really put a bad note to humanity since I'm not the biggest moral follower in the world...

Malakai
I step out of the bathroom, seeing him make a bed for me, tracking the tattoo on his wrist as he sets up the sheets. Some humans I won't understand, maybe even if I still was one. He had called me because of his brother. He would become an angel for his brother. But did he ever consider if his brother would want that of him? Vengeance isn't a good path, as far as I've seen.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Hunter furrowed her brow as she tried to remember. "I-I don't know." She glanced at him. "I don't remember my angel."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Caleb
I nod, going down the stairs, dropping the subject as I open the sub level door. "You want to fly or ride?" I ask her.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Hunter watched and followed. "I'd rather walk, if that's alright." Her eyes darted around, keeping out an eye for everything, anything that might be out of order, that may be a threat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Caleb
I look back at her, unlocking the door of my 1973 Corvette and opening it. "If you want. It's across town; Seventh Street and Maple Ave, number sixty nine." Getting in but leaving the door open as I put the keys in the ignition, waiting to see her answer.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Hunter watched and raised a brow, then sighed and got in, closing the door behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Lorrick's wings twitched as Landon stepped into the light, his fear confirmed. "Reward?" he asked, his voice dropping low, almost to a growl. Every emotion was off his face, every emotion except hatred, pure hatred. Never before had the sight of someone made his heart go so cold; never before had the sight of someone made him turn into someone else completely. "What the hell for?"

Ben noticed her watching him. He stood straight, putting his hands in his pockets, and turned toward her, a small smile on his face. "What's wrong? Why you looking at me like that?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next