the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 38 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Caleb
Oh well...that's comforting. But i chuckle slightly, running a hand through my hair. "Ah. Already promised to my little sister. I'll put something in for you though."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 38 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Hunter shook her head and sighed. "It's not like I'll use it anyway." She said as she poked her head out of one of the rooms to look at him. She gave him a sheepish smile. "I like this house. We should come to this one if something happens." She nodded, agreeing with herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:55 pm

Caleb
I smile, putting my hands into my pockets. Certainly a childish one deep down. It's nice to see her finally be normal. Must have been torture to give up this personality of hers.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Hunter came back and stood infront of him, being careful to keep her wings pressed tight against her back so that she didn't upset anything. She looked up at him and raised her brow. "How much longer till your next job?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Caleb
"Three days," I say, raising an eyebrow back. Definitely a childish one deep down. She had that innocence about her now, like a kid who didn't know if they did something wrong or not.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:26 pm

"Well that's boring." Hunter mumbled, shifting slightly as her wings began to cramp. "What do you do in the mean time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Can I get reposties? =3
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Taylow wrote:
Kylia gave a small nod, laying her head against his chest and drifted into a light sleep, her eyes flying open each time he moved.

I will add this to it-

The doctor came in while she was asleep and looked at Lorrick. "Is it possible for me to talk to you in private?" He kept his voice quiet so as to not wake her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Caleb
"Whatever. Hike or crash by friends'. Bars, gamble, attempt relationships..." I smirk, sitting down on the couch.

Malakai
What I think is best... I nod at his question, not feeling like yelling. Spreading my black wings out fully, i jump into the air.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Lorrick studied the man for a moment before nodding. He slowly and gently removed himself from Kylia, leaving her sleeping on the bed. He walked out into the hallway with the doctor, sure to stay by the window so he could keep an eye on her. "Is everything alright?" he asked, closing the door lightly.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Ben peeled out of the parking lot, headed to the garage. When he got there, he opened the door and turned on the lights before heading toward the old beater he was trying to fix up. He never got many cars in his shop, so when the man brought this one in, he couldn't refuse the challenge. "Isn't she great?" he asked Malakai, a grin lifting his lips as he studied the rusted, dented, and chipped 1974 Camaro.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:39 pm

"There seems to be a slight complication." The doctor watched him carefully and sighed. "She's...well she's pregnant." He gave a half smile, trying to lighten the mood slightly, although, the news didn't seem to bring any comfort at all. "We may have to keep her a few more days till we can get her body back where it needs to be, other wise the the baby will die. She's to skinny and lacks the essential nutrients to be able to produce a healthy baby."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Hunter stared at him and raised a brow. He had to be kidding, right? That's all he did? She ran a hand through her hair and frowned. "I think you've got to be the most boring charge I've ever had." She shook her head and sighed. "Are we just going to sit here until you get attacked?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Malakai
I land next to him, studying the car at his question. Is she great...? ...It's a she...? Men and their cars... "It...has potential..." I murmur. Surprise the roof didn't fall in on me when I landed on it yesterday...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Caleb
"Up for suggestions, of course." I raise an eyebrow at her. "And we have the fun job of tracking down whoever put that bounty on my head..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Ben looked at her in honest surprise. "Potential? That's it?" He ran a hand over the yellow paint. "Once I get the engine running, fix the passanger side door, and get out the dents, this thing is going to own the road." He popped the hood and looked under it, figuring out where he left off yesturday.

Lorrick starred at the doctor, his mouth open, but no words coming out. He closed it before opening it again, resembling a fish for a few seconds. "I...how...." He ran his fingers through his hair, folding his wings tightly against his spine. For the first time since he could remember, he couldn't come up with anything to say. Not a single word. He was going to be a father. He couldn't figure out whether to be joyfull, worried, or angered. "Thank you," he muttered finally, walking back into the hospital room. He stood there for a while, studying Kylia's sleeping form, his thoughts muddled and uncomprhensive(sp?).
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Hunter looked at him and moved to sit on the coffee table across from him, her eyes studying his face. "Do you have any sort of clues? Any sort of ideas as to who it might be?" Her serious mask was back in play. It was time to get down to buisness.

Kylia stirred slightly, reaching out across the space where Lorrick was suppose to be. Her eyes flew open, feeling that the space was empty. She sat up, a panicked(sp?) look on her face until her eyes landed on him. Then they relaxed slightly, but still held the unsure look, as if she expected him to disapear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Lorrick gave her a soft, reassuring smile as he sat in the chair next to her bed. He took her small hand in his, his mind still on hyperdrive. How was he going to tell her this? How was she going to take it? Confused, like him? Joyfull? Saddened? He took a deep breath, reaching up with his free hand and moving a stray strand of hair out of her eyes. Only one way to find out.
"You're going to have to stay here for a few days longer than expected," he murmured softly, his eyes on hers.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Kylia's eyes grew wider, if that's possible, and filled with a slight dread. "Wh-why?" Her voice sounding like a strangled whisper, fear winding it's way into her heart. She didn't like the hospital. She just wanted to go home to their hotel room, where it was safe. Where no one could find them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Lorrick eyes traveled down her body and rested on her skinny stomach, scarred and bruised by Landon and his thugs. He was quiet for a moment, trying to get his thoughts in order, before looking up at Kylia once more. "You're pregnant," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Kylia froze, staring at him. She pulled away the covers, moving the gown to stare at her stomach. "C-can you tell who's it is?" She asked, her voice shakey. If it was Landon's.....she wouldn't be able to live with herself...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Holy Shit! That didn't even occur to me =O I had to read that over like....five times till it registered in my head! Crap.

Lorrick froze, the possibility of it being Landon's just now hitting him in the gut. "Hang on," he murmured, standing up. He went out into the hallway and stopped one of the nurses. "Is it possible we could have DNA testing done on a unborn child when the pregnancy isn't too far along?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Malakai
I look over his shoulder carefully, studying the rusty parts. "Can't even run yet?" I ask.

Caleb
"Only who puts the posters up. A kid, pretty much. Probably being paid off to do it." I lean forward, resting my elbows on my knees and my head on my hands.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Ben laughed softly, going over to get the tools he'd need. "She can run..." he said. "Just..." He paused, thinking of the word. Giving up, he sighed. "No, she can't run. But she will." He smiled over at Malakai before getting to work.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:42 pm

Malakai
Potential... I give a slow nod, my wings fanning slightly and fixing themselves again. Turning around, i sit at the entrance of the garage, fixing feathers to pass the time, listening carefully for anything.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next