the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adamantis: The Elementals

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Adamantis: The Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Adamantis: The Elementals

Post by Echo Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Drek

"No..." I said, hanging my head and shuffling my feet. "It's just me."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 am

Linnea:
I frowned and dug around in my pack, finally pulling out my sandwich. "It hasn't got meat, but it's basil, tomato, mozzarella, and olive oil. I think you'd like it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Kat Roswell wrote:
condog wrote:Kiera:
"David doesn't really mind about his parents, he never met his parents before they died. Well that he can remember, its his brother John that he misses dearly" I say looking at the dust cloud in the distance that was David.
Kitri:
"I can understand that," I said, readjusting myself in the saddle. "I've got five older siblings and I can't imagine life without any one of them, much less none at all."

Kiera:
"Sometimes when we are in a big city I'll find him on the roof of a tall building just looking up at the sky. When he is up there I know he is thinking about John. They lived on the roof tops of their home country. They were thieves and were the best at it in the city" I say smirking. "Also the most cocky"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Kitri:
"I can see how the speed would come in handy. How did you meet him?" I asked. The wind was starting to pick up and my hair was suddenly in my mouth. "Oh for Pete's sake," I grumbled, reaching around to braid the rebellious strands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:40 pm

(... Here I have some conflict... do you want me to make something up because they met while Kiera was in human form in my book)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:18 pm

(Well, you could just change it so she was always a dragon, unless that completely screws you up, or you could possibly pull an enchanted-maiden-that's-been-turned-into-a-dragon type of thing)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:34 pm

condog wrote:(here)

Alistair:
I laugh then say to the girl. "Just a bit of a joke. I am no human however, I'm an elf". Why had I told her I was a Numarian? Stupid and sloppy!

Megan looked at him and said "You a elf?" She asked raising a eyebrow. "Well im just a regular human." She said with a sad smile. "I wish I was something diffrent.

(Thanks Very Happy)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Alistair:
"Being a N-... elf isn't all its cracked up to be, I would much rather be human" I say. I sigh. "I do not like all these people looking at me"

Kiera:
"Well, I don't know his side of the story but I'll tell you how I saw it happen" I say, "Well, I was being attacked by some dragon slayers and I was sure I was dead, but then David appeared, he killed all the slayers and freed me. He's been my rider ever since"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:45 pm

"Welcome to my world." Megan said looking at the people and she lost it. "GET A LIFE ALL OF YOU!" She yelled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Drek

Was she offering me her food? Why would she do that? This was the second winged lady to offer me some food today, too...

"N-no thank you, that's alright," I told her.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Kitri:
"Awww! That's so romantic! I mean..." I paused, struggling with my words. "If you had really been a damsel in distress, you two might have fallen in love!"

Linnea:
"No? 'Kay then," I said, biting into it myself. Then I stopped. A tiny vibrating was comeing from my pocket. The indicator. Instantly, I inspected Drek. It was possible... there was no rule that an Elemental had to be humanoid, or even sentient for that matter... Pulling the indicator from my pocket, I muttered a few words and tapped it. Immediately, it began glowing red.

(Winter, if it's alright with you, I'm making Drek the Fire Elemental)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:27 am

animealice1003 wrote:"Welcome to my world." Megan said looking at the people and she lost it. "GET A LIFE ALL OF YOU!" She yelled.

Alistair:
"Well, I could always cast a spell and make them dissapear. I'm good at magic" I say grinning.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:28 am

Kat Roswell wrote:Kitri:
"Awww! That's so romantic! I mean..." I paused, struggling with my words. "If you had really been a damsel in distress, you two might have fallen in love!"

Linnea:
"No? 'Kay then," I said, biting into it myself. Then I stopped. A tiny vibrating was comeing from my pocket. The indicator. Instantly, I inspected Drek. It was possible... there was no rule that an Elemental had to be humanoid, or even sentient for that matter... Pulling the indicator from my pocket, I muttered a few words and tapped it. Immediately, it began glowing red.

(Winter, if it's alright with you, I'm making Drek the Fire Elemental)

Kiera:
"Romantic? I'm a dragon... its not like we fell in love or anything" I say chuckling at the idea.

(Actually because Kiera has a human form in my book they do fall in love lol and are all the Elementals taken)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Kitri:
"Yes, but you could have," I said, waving my animatedly. "Besides, there are plenty of interracial matches. Look at the Lumenors, look at the Numarians." Course, Numarians are regarded as abominations, I mused.

(Uh... no. Kitri's the Earth Elemental, Anastasia Rumerov, mentioned at the beginning, is Water, Drek will be Fire, so we've still got Air and Spirit. I think I'm going to make Spirit an angel, but those two are open)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:05 pm

condog wrote:
animealice1003 wrote:"Welcome to my world." Megan said looking at the people and she lost it. "GET A LIFE ALL OF YOU!" She yelled.

Alistair:
"Well, I could always cast a spell and make them dissapear. I'm good at magic" I say grinning.

Megan gave him a smile that said 'Do it!'.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:10 pm

(Could David be the Air Elemental?)
Alistair:
I smile and mutter an ancient word of power. Suddenly all the people around us have disappeared. "I haven't killed them or anything, I am strictly against murder, I just transported them across the city" I explain.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Megan smiled aand nodded. "Finally peace and quiet"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 am

Alistair:
"It certainly appears that way" I say. I look around and see that there is not a single soul on the street except for me and Megan. I yawn and say, "Magic on that big of a scale usually makes me a little tired"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:56 pm

condog wrote:(Could David be the Air Elemental?)
Alistair:
I smile and mutter an ancient word of power. Suddenly all the people around us have disappeared. "I haven't killed them or anything, I am strictly against murder, I just transported them across the city" I explain.
(Yeah, that's fine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Kat Roswell wrote:Kitri:
"Yes, but you could have," I said, waving my animatedly. "Besides, there are plenty of interracial matches. Look at the Lumenors, look at the Numarians." Course, Numarians are regarded as abominations, I mused.

(Uh... no. Kitri's the Earth Elemental, Anastasia Rumerov, mentioned at the beginning, is Water, Drek will be Fire, so we've still got Air and Spirit. I think I'm going to make Spirit an angel, but those two are open)

Kiera:
I cock my head to one side and say, "Look its not like the thought never crossed my mind. Its just that, well I don't know how he would react if I was to confess something like that to him. Also, its not like Lumenors or Numarians. Both species at least have the same anatomy as each other. I am nearly twenty feet taller than him, weigh three tons more than him, I have wings and a tail, I am a reptile and he is a mammal. I do actually love him but I know it can't be, we are too different"

David:
Bored of simply running I start to do flips back hand springs and different stunts. When I have finished, my stunts I looked back to see Kiera talking to Kitri. I wondered what they were talking about.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Kitri:
"Yeah, I guess. Still, I think it's romantic," I said, finishing the braid and tossing it over my shoulder.

Brent:
"Ladies," I interrupted, riding up between them. "We're coming up on a town and I think we'd better stop for supplies. Food, maps, whatever else we need. Also, we should probably start thinking about setting up camp for the night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:16 pm

condog wrote:Alistair:
"It certainly appears that way" I say. I look around and see that there is not a single soul on the street except for me and Megan. I yawn and say, "Magic on that big of a scale usually makes me a little tired"

Megan nodded and held out her hand. "I know a place to sleep."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Alistair:
I nod and yawn again. "That would be nice" I say.

David:
I see the town. I turn around and speed back very quickly. "There's a town ahead" I say stating the obvious. I take my sword belt back from Kiera and I put it back on. Kiera is looking at me with something strange in her eyes. "Um... Kiera? Are you okay?" I ask.

Kiera:
I had been thinking about what it would be like if I had been an elf or a human or if David had been a dragon. The thought made me smile. When David asked the question I snap out of it and say, "Um... yes, I'm fine"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:03 pm

condog wrote:Alistair:
I nod and yawn again. "That would be nice" I say.

David:
I see the town. I turn around and speed back very quickly. "There's a town ahead" I say stating the obvious. I take my sword belt back from Kiera and I put it back on. Kiera is looking at me with something strange in her eyes. "Um... Kiera? Are you okay?" I ask.

Kiera:
I had been thinking about what it would be like if I had been an elf or a human or if David had been a dragon. The thought made me smile. When David asked the question I snap out of it and say, "Um... yes, I'm fine"

Megan nodded and lead him to a inn. She lead him up into a room with a huge window looking over the place. "You like it? This is my usal room when I dont want to be at home but I think you need it more then I do."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Kitri:
"Kiera, not to sound rude, but what do you usually eat?" I asked, speeding into a light trot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum