the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 9 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Stark Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Zak:
"I can tell" I grumble glaring at the television. I did not like the device very much now. I walked over and sat down on the coach.

David:
I point to the room right next to mine. "That has the fire escape out the window, just keep going up until you reach the roof. If anyone messes with you just say that you live down here with me" I say.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 9 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Rin: "Awesome." i said, grinning. "And if anyone messes with me, i should probably warn you, i like to claw faces first and talk later. Since, you know, according to most of the world, we half breeds cant talk. Idiots..." i grumbled.

Celeste: "Oh, um, which room do you want?" i asked, the thought suddenly occuring to me. "I have three spare bedrooms, so any of those three can be yours, whichever one you like best." i said.

Kane: I shrugged. "Mostly places that are essential. Grocery stores, pharmacies and the like. Other then that, not many places. The library, theatre... sometimes i go to the park." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm

veronica:" is the park fun kane i remember so of the other half breeds in pound said it was "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Kane: I nodded. "Yeah, its a nice place to go. Feel like checking it out?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:51 pm

veroncia:" yeah if we can kane " i said kind of happy
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Kane: I nodded. "No problem." i said, heading for the park. Eventually it came into sight. "Here we are." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:57 pm

veronica: once at the park i got more curious and look more around and start smelling the air and slowly leaving kane side to just look around and i still didn't people are looking at me both giving me dirty looks and just look at me like i'm a freak
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:23 am

Zak:
"I honestly don't care which one" I say. "Just tell me where to go"

David:
"Oh yeah that's right... how about you run back to your room then instead of clawing faces... and do you want some clothes or something?" I ask. I didn't know if she even wore clothes.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:40 pm

(That would be wierd if Rin DIDNT wear clothes.... since she looks human with some panther-ish features.... that would be gross XD )

Rin: "I dont run. EVER. I fight. And clawing faces is fun." i said. "And clothes would be good. These wont last much longer..." i muttered, looking down at the black sweat pants and black t-shirt id been caught in. They were full of holes and the odd tear, and werent perticularly clean. New ones ould be good.

Celeste: I sighed. "Thi way." i said, leading the way upstairs, eventually coming to three doors. "These are the three rooms. Pick whatever works." i said. "My room's down at the end of the hall there." i said, pointing out the door.

Kane: I sat on a bench absently, enjoying the weather and amused by how curious Veronica seemed to be. I caught people looking at her funny and gave them death glares, and they usually moved away. I was glad.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Veronica: I just enjoy myself at the park at one point I start cheering a bird trying to catch it but I failed I end up laying down on the grass and I was getting tried I was heading back to where Kane is at but I got stop by someone pulling on my tail I turn to see it was some guy and his buddies and that guy said to me "where you going kitty cat?" with a devilish look, I just got scared started to meowing
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Kane: I stood up and walked over when i spotted some guys giving Veronica trouble. "Please, let her go. Or i will be forced to do violent things, and blood is very, very hard to get out of clothing." i said, voice cold, glaring death upon the guys giving her trouble.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Veronica: I kept meowing scaredly when the guy didn't let my tail and he just said wickly to Kane " made me and beside I don't see any tags made her free for anyone" then he pull hard my tail while me closer to him and hid buddies that pull cause me meow out in pain
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Kane: I sighed. This wasnt going to end well. I moved swiftly, hitting a spot on the wrist that would cause a neurological reaction that would force him to relinquish his grip on Veronica's tail. I then proceeded to throw a professional punch at his face. It would be rather hard to avoid.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Zak:
I pick a door, walk in, and immediately fall down on the bed asleep.

David:
"I'll take you shopping tomorrow. You think those clothes will hold you till then?" I ask. "By the way," I say. I point down the hall and say, "There's a bathroom in there. Shower if you want, I know cats don't like water"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Veronica: once i was free i hiss at the guy then I quickly went Kane side cling to him as my tail warp around him after he punch that guy in the face. I saw that guy wanting to punch Kane back but his friends grab him told him "that stupid cat is not worth it" then drag him away before he threw a punch. My ears went down when I heard the word stupid I hate being call stupid
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Celeste: I chuckled when he fell asleep in a random room and headed for my studio, beginning to paint absently.

Rin: "Some big cats do. I enjoy water." i said. "And yeah, these should be fine for a bit." i said, shrugging. "Thanks." i added.

Kane: I waited until they were gone before turning to Veronica. "You okay?" i asked quietly. "We should probably go home, in case they decide to come back." i suggested.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Veronica:" yeah we should go home and thanks for saving me from those guys " I said as I un cling myself from kane's side
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Zak:
I woke up later. I was bored. There was nothing to do all the way out here. Maybe I could I hunt. I decided to go ask Celeste.

David:
"Alright good to hear, good night" I say smiling at her.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Kane: I smiled. "No problem." i said, beginning to head for home.

Rin: It was late? No wonder i was sleepy. "Good night." i said. I decided to put off showering for a bit since i was still in my ratty old clothes and i was tired. I entered 'my room', although it was hard to think of it as mine, and flopped out on the bed, falling asleep almost instantly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Veronica: I follow him home stay close to him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Kane: I was relieved to finally arrive home without any more trouble. Despite knowing a few different martial arts, i really didnt like having to use them.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Veronica: I sat on the couch my tail warp around me " thanks again for saving me Kane"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Kane: I shrugged. "Its no problem. I cant stand jerks like that." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Veronica;" did you heard them they call me stupid cat I'm not stupid"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Kane: "I did hear them. And no, you arent stupid. But they dont know anything. They're idiots who needed to be taught a lesson." i said calmly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum