the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 10 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Veronica:" they do need a lesson" I said as I petting my own tail
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 10 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Kane: I shrugged. "I would've beat on the guy more, but i dont really enjoy using my martial arts prowess. I dont like hitting people, really. And blood actually is really hard to get out of clothing...." i mused. "But no matter what you do some people will never learn. Its frustrating, but its a fact." i said sadly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Veronica:" it is sad but before those guys show up I did enjoy myself at the park"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Kane: I smiled a bit. "Well, that's good, at least." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Veronica:" thanks for taking me to the park Kane "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Kane: "Any time." i said, smiling a bit. "Im not out to keep you prisoner here or anything."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Veronica: I nodd " I know or I would already try to ran away because I couldn't be a prisoner again"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Zak:
I walk around looking for Celeste.

David:
I wake up and go make some breakfast.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Kane: I nodded. "Noone should be treated as a prisoner...." i said, troubled.

Celeste: I spotted Zak wandering around through the open door as i paused in my painting. "Looking for me?" i asked. He seemed lost. I loved the studio. One wall was almost entirely window, except for the window seats that ran along it which were slightly raised off the ground. Various paintings, sculptures, and drawings were on various easels around the room or hanging on the walls, some done, some only partially finished. There were art supplies everywhere. It was one of my favourite rooms in the whole house.

Rin: I woke up, freaked out because i couldnt see, then realized id faceplanted on the bed and calmed down, sitting up and rubbing at one eye a bit, yawning. That's been the best id slept in a while. As i thought of getting up to find David, the smll of food hit me, which simply doubled the incentive since i was hungry again. I stood and wandered downstairs, eventually finding him. "'Morning..." i grumbled, still half asleep.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Veronica:" yeah but someone do treat people specially halfbreeds like prisoners"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Kane: I sighed. "I know. And it sickens me. People need to learn tolerance and acceptance. Unfortunately, i dont see that happening any time soon." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Veronica:" I don't see that either"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am

Kane: I sighed. "Its too bad. At least you dont have to worry about that anymore." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 am

Veronica:" yeah and it best feeling ever"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Ravyn wrote:Kane: I nodded. "Noone should be treated as a prisoner...." i said, troubled.

Celeste: I spotted Zak wandering around through the open door as i paused in my painting. "Looking for me?" i asked. He seemed lost. I loved the studio. One wall was almost entirely window, except for the window seats that ran along it which were slightly raised off the ground. Various paintings, sculptures, and drawings were on various easels around the room or hanging on the walls, some done, some only partially finished. There were art supplies everywhere. It was one of my favourite rooms in the whole house.

Rin: I woke up, freaked out because i couldnt see, then realized id faceplanted on the bed and calmed down, sitting up and rubbing at one eye a bit, yawning. That's been the best id slept in a while. As i thought of getting up to find David, the smll of food hit me, which simply doubled the incentive since i was hungry again. I stood and wandered downstairs, eventually finding him. "'Morning..." i grumbled, still half asleep.

Zak:
I look over and see Celeste. I walk in and smile which looks kinda creepy on my wolfish face. "Yeah" I say. "Can we go into town? I need some new clothes, these ones are kinda falling apart"

David:
"Morning" I say. I yawn, I am not a morning person. "Want anything to eat? I got eggs, bacon, sausage french toast, you name it"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Rin: I shrugged. "Bacon and sausage sound good." i said.

Celeste: I nodded. "Sure, not a problem. Just give me a second to clean this up...." i said, heading over to the sink and washing off my palette and brushes. I pulled off the paint-splattered apron id been wearing and tossed it over the back of the chair. "Right, off we go then!" i said cheerfully, heading for the door.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Zak:
Before leaving I look at her painting. "You are very good" I say following her out the door.

David:
"Here you go" I say handing her a plate heaping with bacon and sausage, "Enjoy"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Celeste: I smiled. "Thank you. Art is a passion of mine. Occasionally i can sell a piece or two, but i mostly create for myself or for friends." i said happily. I hopped in the truck, turning it on and waiting for Zak to get in.

Rin: I grinned. "Thanks." i said, digging in.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:21 am

David:
I got my own plate with eggs, sausage, bacon and everything else I had made. I sat down next to her and started wolfing down the food as fast as I could. I was always hungry.

Zak:
"I wish I could do something like that" I say jumping into the truck.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Celeste: "If you'd like to learn, i could try to teach you." i offered, starting the truck.

Rin: I paused my eating, watching him, somewhat surprised. "How do you not, like.... choke? I swear, your stomach must be a black hole or something." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:08 am

veronica: " its really sad that more are not like you kane alot of halfs breeds deserve to be treated better "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 pm

David:
"Mfghmfgmshgh!" I say unintelligibly.

Zak:
"That would be cool!" I say smiling.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Kane: I nodded. "Agreed." i said, sighing a bit. "Are you hungry?" i asked eventually, breaking out of the troubled thoughts id been momentarily lost in.

Rin: I paused a moment, blinked, and then burst out laughing, doubled over, hardly able to breathe i was laughing so hard. It had been a long time since id laughed (wait.... had i EVER laughed...?) and the sensation was very strange, but i couldnt help it. He was just hilarious.

Celeste: I grinned broadly. "Wonderful! I love teaching." i said happily. I backed the truck out of the driveway and headed into town, eventually pulling up outside a small clothing store. "A friend of mine owns this place and she, like myself, sees half-breeds as people, so we wont have any trouble in here." i said, climbing out of the truck.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Veronica:" yeah I'm getting hungry " i said as I got up
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Kane: I nodded, heading into the kitchen. "Me too, actually. What're you hungry for?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum