the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 11 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Veronica:" anything that's taste good" I said as I follow him to the kitchen
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 11 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Stark Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:51 am

Zak:
"Sounds good to me" I say. I jump out of the car and wait for Celeste.

David:
I snicker and swallow. "Sorry" I say, "I meant to say, I just don't"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Rin: I finally managed to stop laughing. "Oh sure. I bet you're secretly a very small part snake and can just swallow everything whole or something." i said.

Celeste: I headed into the store and immediately heard a shrill scream before being tackled. When i could finally get out from under my assailant, i recognized my friend Amy, the owner of the store, grinning broadly and barely able to stay still, bouncing as usual. Amy was a tiny bit shorter than me, built like a little pixie or something. She had long straight black hair and bright mischievous blue eyes. "Celeste! You havent visited in FOREVER!" she said, excited. I stood up, rolling my eyes. "Well, maybe if you'd stop tackling me every time i walked in your door, id visit more often. Anyways, i brought over a friend who needs some clothing." i said, indicating Zak to Amy.

Kane: I wasnt sure exactly what that was supposed to mean, but decided i was in the mood for fish, so i pulled out some fish and breaded it before sticking it in a pan, frying it so it was crispy.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:50 pm

Veronica: I watch him cook the cripsy fishy curiously as I lick my lips " the fishy look so good " I said still eyeing the fishy
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Kane: I smiled a bit. "Thanks. I like seafood and im not horrible at cooking it." i said. The fish was finally done and i popped the fillets onto two plates, handing one to Veronica.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Veronica:" thanks Kane" I said as I took the plate with fishy on it i lick my lips one more time before I start eating it
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Kane: I grabbed a fork and began eating my own fish. I hadnt burned it this time, thankfully. It'd actually cooked really well. I was glad. I hated it when i messed up cooking.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:40 pm

veronica: my fishy didn't last long because if you do the math hungry cat plus good tasting crispy fish equal fishy disappear so when i finish eating the fishy i start licking my paws happily
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Kane: I finished my own fish and popped the dishes in the dishwasher absently.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Veronica: I watch him take takes dishes before I went back to the living and curl up on the couch
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Ravyn wrote:Rin: I finally managed to stop laughing. "Oh sure. I bet you're secretly a very small part snake and can just swallow everything whole or something." i said.

Celeste: I headed into the store and immediately heard a shrill scream before being tackled. When i could finally get out from under my assailant, i recognized my friend Amy, the owner of the store, grinning broadly and barely able to stay still, bouncing as usual. Amy was a tiny bit shorter than me, built like a little pixie or something. She had long straight black hair and bright mischievous blue eyes. "Celeste! You havent visited in FOREVER!" she said, excited. I stood up, rolling my eyes. "Well, maybe if you'd stop tackling me every time i walked in your door, id visit more often. Anyways, i brought over a friend who needs some clothing." i said, indicating Zak to Amy.

Kane: I wasnt sure exactly what that was supposed to mean, but decided i was in the mood for fish, so i pulled out some fish and breaded it before sticking it in a pan, frying it so it was crispy.

Dacid:
"While that would be immensley cool that is not the case" I say chuckling.

Zak:
I watched the tackling commense a look of bewilderment on my face. When Celeste pointed at me I smil;ed sheepishlyand waved shyly.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Rin: "Hmm.... you realize that now im going to have to come up with progressively crazier theories to explain this bizarre capability." i said.

Celeste: I smiled. "Zak, this is Amy. Amy.... this is your new life sized dress-up doll for the next little while. Oh, his name's Zak, by the way." i said. Amy grinned, made a strange squealing noise out of excitement, and in a whirlwind of tape measures began taking measurements. "Mmmhmmm, mmhmm...... oh..... i see....." muttered Amy as she worked. "All right!" she said, launching back into the store. She began pulling stuff off racks randomly. "Let's see, this, this, this, that... OH! DEFINATELY this...." she said, muttering to herself as she pulled stuff of the shelves, apparently at random (although i knew for a fact that it wasnt random at all). "HERE YOU GO!" she yelled cheerfully, half throwing a large armful of clothing at poor Zak. She got really, REALLY excited about these things. "Come try them on! This waaaaaayyyyyy!" she said all happily, running off towards the changerooms. Suddenly i spotted a girl walk out fromt eh back room, carrying an armful of clothing, which she set down on the counter, large golden eyes blinking as she saw Amy tearing about. The girl was pale and had coppery blonde hair, which had a few golden-brown feathers in it. Her large yellow-gold eyes looked very avian, her fingernails slightly longer and sharper then normal. And there were large wings on her back, the same colour as the feathers in her hair. She was part hawk. "Hello, Sinder." i said, smiling. Sinder spotted me and walked over, smiling. "Hello, Celeste. Its been a while since you've come around. No wonder Amy's so excited. Well, that and it seems you've brought her a new play thing. I pity him..." she said, sighing. I chuckled and nodded. "Oh, he'll get great clothing. But he'll ahve to put up with hurricane Amy first." i said, smiling a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:43 pm

David:
"Oh fantastic I look forward to hearing them" I say laughing. Then I mock hiss like a snake.

Zak:
Dress up doll? I think. Oh God. "Yikes!" I say as I am dragged to the dressing room.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Rin: I gave him a dry look. "Keep working on it. Hmm.... did you suppress your gag reflex and have a small wood chipper implanted in your throat?" i asked.

Celeste: Sinder and i watched, amused, as Amy made Zak try on a ton of outfits. Eventually she had finished with him and released him from her torture, handing me the clothing she'd decided he needed. I chuckled and followed Amy to the counter where she briefly rang up the clothing. I handed her the required payment and waited for Zak to be ready to go.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Veronica: " Kane what can we do for fun now?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Zak:
Standing there stunned I ask, "Um... what just happened?"

David:
I laugh out loud. "No, I wish. I could be a super hero if that were true!"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Rin: I rolled my eyes. "No, but you'd be able to eat almost anything....." i mused.

Celeste: I laughed a bit. "You were just used as a living, breathing dress up doll by hurricane Amy." i said, grinning. "Ready to go?" i asked.

Kane: I shrugged. "I dont know. Normally my day consists of sitting alone in the dark somewhere." i said, smiling a bit. "If you want to explore the backyard or whatever, go ahead. Try not to fall into the pool though, unless you're sure you can swim out." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Veronica:" I'm part cat most cats hate water so only way I will get pool if someone threw me it and why do you sit alone in dark?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Kane: I shrugged. "Because i have very little social life, pretty much nothing to do, and i like the dark?" i answered. "And dont worry, i wont throw you in the pool." i said, smiling a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Veronica:" good because I'm not scared to scratch the hell out of your face if you did threw me in the pool"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Kane: I chuckled. "I figured. But do you REALLY think i would do something lilke that?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Veronica:" I'm pretty sure no but there's alway a chance you might do it"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:14 am

Kane: I chuckled. "No, i wouldnt do that. Not unless you wanted me to." i said. "Which i doubt you would. So i shall refrain."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:21 am

Veronica:" good" I said with smiled before I got up from couch to go to explore the back yard
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Ravyn wrote:Rin: I rolled my eyes. "No, but you'd be able to eat almost anything....." i mused.

Celeste: I laughed a bit. "You were just used as a living, breathing dress up doll by hurricane Amy." i said, grinning. "Ready to go?" i asked.

Kane: I shrugged. "I dont know. Normally my day consists of sitting alone in the dark somewhere." i said, smiling a bit. "If you want to explore the backyard or whatever, go ahead. Try not to fall into the pool though, unless you're sure you can swim out." i said.

Zak:
"Um... I guess so" I say.

David:
"I already can eat almost anything!" I say grinning.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum