the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 12 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Is it to late to join?
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 12 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:00 pm

No it isn't too late join
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:01 pm

kk thx. Give me a few seconds. =)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:04 pm

pet name( its the name that human gave them like fluffy or spike): James
name:James
half animal:wolf
looks:
Don't have any pics...slightly pointed ears like a wolves and sharp canines. Has gold eyes and black hair. Tall and very well built.
are they owed or in the store/pound waiting for a owner:
Pound sadly...

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:13 pm

name: Ginger candy
looks: has red hair with pink stripes going through it , blue eyes, short for age
do they already own a half breed or looking for getting one: looking for one

( a human for your half breed)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Thx! Very Happy

James sat in his cell looking very unhappy at the moment. His wrists and ankles bled where he'd been trying to get out.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Ginger: I went to pound to get a half breed I want to get one from pound because I heard that there so many there want a new home . Once there I look down the rows of cages to find one I notice a half bred wolf that was bleeding " you poor thing you shouldn't be here when your bleeding like this"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:29 pm

James's eyes went to her, but he didn't speak. His ears pinned back slightly and his eyes narrowed suspicously. He'd learned better than to trust the full blooded humans.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Ginger: " it's okay I'm going to get you out" I said before I to pound worker telling them I wanted the half breed wolf I signed the papers and pay the pound fee before they went to try to get that half breed wolf out of it cages and put a collar and leash on it so I could take him home
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:43 pm

James fought to try to keep them from putting the collar on him. One pulled out a needle threatingly. I stopped fighting and held still. The guy smirked and put it away handing the leash to his new 'owner'.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Ginger: I felt bad for him as I lead the half breed away and once outside I told him " once we are at my place I will take the collar and leash off of you"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:56 pm

James looked over at her. Of course she wouldn't trust him yet. He'd escape the first chance he got though. He followed, still not talking.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Ginger: I lead him back to home and once I opened the door to my place was just a small nice house after we were in my house I took off his collar " sorry I could take this off sooner I didn't want any lip from people that would say to kept you on a leash and let me see your wrists"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:04 pm

James leaned back against the door and hid his hands behind his back. He still didn't trust her. "No."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Ginger:" I won't hurt you I promise and did you just talk?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:25 pm

condog wrote:
Ravyn wrote:Rin: I rolled my eyes. "No, but you'd be able to eat almost anything....." i mused.

Celeste: I laughed a bit. "You were just used as a living, breathing dress up doll by hurricane Amy." i said, grinning. "Ready to go?" i asked.

Kane: I shrugged. "I dont know. Normally my day consists of sitting alone in the dark somewhere." i said, smiling a bit. "If you want to explore the backyard or whatever, go ahead. Try not to fall into the pool though, unless you're sure you can swim out." i said.

Zak:
"Um... I guess so" I say.

David:
"I already can eat almost anything!" I say grinning.

Rin: "That.... that's kind of scary, i wont lie." i said, wide eyed.

Celeste: I nodded and heading back out to the car, sticking the bag of clothes in the back seat.

Kane: I followed Veronica out to the back yard, watching her explore. Absently, i made my way over to one of the trees in the backyard and climbed up, perching in a high branch.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:30 pm

veronica: i jsut continue to happily explore the back yard and after a bit i start to lay down on grass which felt good to be outside
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:39 pm

James clamped his mouth shut and shrugged. He still didn't show his hands, though he was kind enough not to touch the wall behind him.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Ginger;" please show them to me I want to help you please"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:16 pm

James bit his lip then brought his hands out in front of him. His ears pinned back as he watched her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Ginger: I carefully touch his wrist while looking at them " I willbe right back " I said before I left for kitchen and came back with stuff to clean up his wrists" I'm really sorry if this hurts" I said just before I start wiping all the blood off and cleaning the wounds
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:24 pm

James stiffend, but otherwise did nothing. He'd given up fighting long ago. What was the point anyway? He'd just get captured by someone else again.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Ginger: once I was finish with his wrists I said " now if you let me I want to clean up your ankles "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:31 pm

James shrugged, letting her know he didn't care.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Ginger: I pull him to the living so could sit down as I clean his ankle up then once I was finish i ask him " are you hungry?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum